VN Others Completed Blade of Glory - Golden Lion - [Alibi]

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Here's a CG guide for completionists. Got it from ULMF so I can't take credit, that goes to Harleyquin13:

CG guide (left to right, top to bottom):

1+2: Play the game through. It'll unlock on its own.
3: Visit the blacksmith.
4: Let the gladiator work as a waitress 3 times at the bar. Click on the bar icon after that.
5: Successfully defeat the event enemy at the end of October. Choose the first option in the subsequent dialogue. (It's a game-over, so save before doing this)
6: Play the game through past November.
7: Visit the blacksmith after successfully completing event battles. By the third dialogue sequence, this scene should unlock.
8: Win the end-February event battle and choose the first option. (Sell the girl and it's game-over)
9: I got this after finishing in the top 3 in the rankings and then winning the event battle. Difference between this and the marriage ending is probably dependent on whether players got two dialogue sequences with the gladiator where one had to choose the "nicer" option to get the wedding ending.
10: Gladiator works at the bar as a waitress.
11: Gladiator works at the brothel.
12: Lose to the human opponents in the underground fight.
13: Lose to the tentacle monster in the underground fight.
14: Lose to the orc in the underground fight. (12, 13, 14 are game-over scenes)
15: Sell the female gladiator at the slave marketplace.
16: Whore the gladiator out at the brothel. Once her lewdness rating exceeds 100, it'll be a bad-end game over and CG #16 will unlock.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
i think this is one of alibis better games. the game play and plot were both enjoyable.

other
it is a shame no one shared a 100% save though.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
All the download links are still broken unfortunately :cry: don't suppose anyone could update the original post?

Edit: The torrent link from here seems to be working for anyone who wants the game:

Last edited: