Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

oollpo

Sep 27, 2018
hi everyone
first thanx for Flawess and Dixie
second does anyone have the " Family Rules 8- games -- Mom Josh (Futa on Male - Josh) " ????

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Tehgek

Jan 25, 2019
Ovca apparently made a post on patreon yesterday morning and then deleted it. Not sure what it was about yet, he didn't say anything on twitter.

Gorbalion

Jun 11, 2018
Ovca apparently made a post on patreon yesterday morning and then deleted it. Not sure what it was about yet, he didn't say anything on twitter.
From the Patreon, posted Feb 13 at 3:57pm

"I`m sorry for deleting my last "WIP" post. Unfortunatelly, it was mark as Suspicious.
I`ll be more carefull with my posts, and most likely main content will stay outside of my Patreon page. It doesn`t mean I work less for my videos =)) All needed info still will be posted here.
As for FR, I`m working on dialogues and sounds. Video will be almost 6 min long and will be done in a couple of days =)"

kgyoung1

Oct 13, 2018
From the Patreon, posted Feb 13 at 3:57pm

"I`m sorry for deleting my last "WIP" post. Unfortunatelly, it was mark as Suspicious.
I`ll be more carefull with my posts, and most likely main content will stay outside of my Patreon page. It doesn`t mean I work less for my videos =)) All needed info still will be posted here.
As for FR, I`m working on dialogues and sounds. Video will be almost 6 min long and will be done in a couple of days =)"
Delayed again. Damn it, that vid was supposed to come out in like 2018 XD

Tehgek

Jan 25, 2019
Thanks for the update Gorbalion, too bad it's been delayed again. I'm kind of surprised it's taken this long to release it considering how long the wip pictures were out lol.
Oh and @oollpo if you haven't already found family rules 8 games, here's a link

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes