toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
Thank you for the game. I really appreciate the unlock button for the gallery. I'd wish more games have that. Also, I really like the models, a nice break from MILF invasion.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
While I liked the first release, I'm a little disappointed now. We were given the chance to name a MC, so it indicated, at least for me, that the story would follow this character. But with release it instead shifts to other characters and stories, that are just loosely connected with each other and could work as stand alone stories. I do like some of the DK games for their stories, overall graphics and petite females, but this one lost my interest with multi protag and multi story content. Nonetheless I wish the DKG team all the best and will look forward to their next game.

Leeuwenhoek

Nov 21, 2018
Welcome and hope all goes well for you <3

That one will take some time among all the other projects, but it's being worked on bit by bit. We will share more news on RRR and some Rebecca goodies next week for subscribers/on Itch.
Thank You for your kind words! Kindness is never a wasted sentiment as it is always appreciated and blesses both the receiver n giver. <3

Gf n I will both be anxiously looking forward to future updates to "RRR" and of course to this wonderful game also.
We plan on purchasing this game on Tuesday to add to our "DK" games collection. Big Hugs from the both of us!!

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
They are no errors with it, maybe you're changing some screens?
That is what i get every time. Don´t know how to solve it. I play it on a Mac with parallels and Win10 VM. I need to click on "ignore" every time to proceed. That same error i got also with the first release and now again. So there is no fun in playing atm.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dzentelmen__

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
It seems that i am the only one with this error since day 1, i am OUT. Good luck

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/02.rpy", line 171, in script
ste "Creep!" (multiple=2)
TypeError: say_arguments_callback() got an unexpected keyword argument 'multiple'

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
View attachment 2421053

Blackmail and Education v0.3 is out!

Watch Mia use her charms and homework pretext to seduce a regular at a gym and explore things she hasn't experienced before. And Effy can't possibly stop on seducing just 1 teacher, can she? The little troublemaker has a special knack for getting into problems. Who knows where that will lead her?

Featuring:
  • 276 renders​
  • 33 animations​
  • 9 bonus images​
Get the update now on:
View attachment 2421058 View attachment 2421059

Can the game be played pure lesbian or are dudes unavoidable?

HM-Toro

Apr 29, 2023
AAH at first I was that good looking characters and then I just read the tags and some of the texts. Lesbians here and lesbians there. Fission Mailed. there is a huge overproduction of these games and no more of these. If those are all LI, then there is a definite collision course and Lez-???

Reactions: JasonsGranpa
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes