Collection Video BlackJrXIII Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackJrXIII]

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
The framerate for the videos in All Old Animations keeps jumping from good to bad mid video. Does anyone have them but without the fucked up framrates?

The clips with 60fps in the name tend to be fine but the others drop part way.

Reactions: Mosthra

KnavevanK

Sep 3, 2018
The framerate for the videos in All Old Animations keeps jumping from good to bad mid video. Does anyone have them but without the fucked up framrates?

The clips with 60fps in the name tend to be fine but the others drop part way.
Are you using the Main post archive or the one I posted a page back? I would suggest downloading from the one I uploaded. It's the full collection and everything is at the max quality Blackjr put out. There are animations though that do stutter and that's how they were originally put out. I would be more than happy to doctor said videos for you to make them look as good as I can. Feel free to tell me what videos you would like enhanced. :)

Zael

Jul 24, 2017
Just gonna ask here since the artist himself isn't responding to me on patreon
Anyone has the 2015 MLP Xmas special pack?
Old hard drive crashed and I've been able to recover everything but that (and I'm not going to download the All old animations archive if I'm not sure it's there)

KnavevanK

Sep 3, 2018
Just gonna ask here since the artist himself isn't responding to me on patreon
Anyone has the 2015 MLP Xmas special pack?
Old hard drive crashed and I've been able to recover everything but that (and I'm not going to download the All old animations archive if I'm not sure it's there)
You can download the Christmas Special from my collection if you'd like.

KnavevanK

Sep 3, 2018
Thanks man, you're a godsend! (Tho it's not complete, I remember having more angles, including POV ones for the missionary - still awesome that you have the most of them)
Oh goodness, you are correct. I missed a-lot on this one. Thank-you for informing me :) My Drive has been updated with the new and improved 2015 Christmas Special! Feel free to look into the collection and inform me if there is anything else missing. If you have a Picture collection from 2015-2018 that would be amazing. Trying to make this a one stop shop :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Zael

KnavevanK

Sep 3, 2018
Collection Update!!!

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
Are you using the Main post archive or the one I posted a page back? I would suggest downloading from the one I uploaded. It's the full collection and everything is at the max quality Blackjr put out. There are animations though that do stutter and that's how they were originally put out. I would be more than happy to doctor said videos for you to make them look as good as I can. Feel free to tell me what videos you would like enhanced. :)
yeah the mp4's in the yennefer x Ciri x Triss spit roast folder I mentioned were all laggy but the AVI ones in the link you uploaded were good. I was just concerned because they were all laggy in that ''All animations'' link but I was able to find a non laggy version on r34.

KnavevanK

Sep 3, 2018
yeah the mp4's in the yennefer x Ciri x Triss spit roast folder I mentioned were all laggy but the AVI ones in the link you uploaded were good. I was just concerned because they were all laggy in that ''All animations'' link but I was able to find a non laggy version on r34.
On older animations the mp4 files can be very laggy and the avi ones ran a lot smoother. There is no avi of Futa Yennefer x Futa Triss x Ciri One Long Clip. When I made the collection I tried to get as many of the avi versions as possible but sometimes it didn't work out.