Collection Video BlackJrXIII Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackJrXIII]

buttwipe

Jun 9, 2019
Does anyone out there have his WIP weeks or First Looks? Since they're all hosted individually on Dropbox now instead of the GDrive links

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

catboi24

Jul 25, 2019
We cannot finish the torrent download of "BlackJrxiii MLP.zip" because no one has 100% of the files. We are all stuck at 97%!
Someone who has 100% of the files have to seed for us...
Same its stuck in 97%, I won't be able to finish my science project

Frost0

Dec 8, 2017
If someone do decide to seed the torrents to 100%, I'll seed to around 5.0 ratio.

Do what now

Jan 22, 2020
I'm currently organizing everything whatever MEGA doesn't have. I'm getting what I can from the drive. But I'm also renaming video titles so everything is ordered properly but now things also look cleaner too. I just barely got done with Crossovers and am currently cleaning up the rest.

wassinger

Apr 16, 2020
I'm currently organizing everything whatever MEGA doesn't have. I'm getting what I can from the drive. But I'm also renaming video titles so everything is ordered properly but now things also look cleaner too. I just barely got done with Crossovers and am currently cleaning up the rest.
Is this still in the works?

Do what now

Jan 22, 2020
Is this still in the works?
Sorry yeah it is, I even paid for the upgraded version of mega for this. As well as other things of course. Theres just soooooo much, I'm being meticulous about it where I'm matching angle numbers with special scenes. For example glasses ver. May have a scene and its labeled "1" but its actual angle 5. So I'm matching angle with angles. Not only that specifying if its futa x female or futa x futa (FxF). I'm pretty much going all out. I'm even gonna add in an editor's notes. That's how serious I'm taking this. That's not the reason its taking so long.

I got super sick in Feburary, I suspect I caught COVID-19. I didn't even have the energy to do anything and that goes for mentally too, even for something benign as renaming files. I'm also essential, so I been working this whole time. I was super busy after recovering from being sick. I actually stayed home while sick. I took it seriously because I never been that sick in my life. Between getting sick and being essential. I forgot as well as realized how big of a task that really is. In other words procrastination got the best of me for a time. Just very recently though, I'm back at it. I'm currently on Overwatch, that's a task in itself. I didn't realize how much of a task this would be. Even if you got everything just downloading everything all over again and replacing the files is a far easier task than doing all this renaming and sorting. Here's an example of what I'm doing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Altaeria

Mar 28, 2020
I downloaded this collection a while ago. I'm sure i'm missing a lot, it's realy a mess and not really stored, but it is so large i don't want to do it, i have over than 55g..

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
I propose we should wait for the Good Guy "Do What Now" finish his plan of organize them and share with us. Rather than download now and get big chunk of mess in my drive and never touch it

Reactions: cassie_futa

buttwipe

Jun 9, 2019
I propose we should wait for the Good Guy "Do What Now" finish his plan of organize them and share with us. Rather than download now and get big chunk of mess in my drive and never touch it
This seems reasonable, but they were last seen here in July.