EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3.jpg

Overview:
The goddess of luck has given you a second chance at life, and has reincarnated you with the power to take over people's minds, however the way you go about doing this is very specific, you have to beat them in a blackjack game.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-29
Release Date: 2020-12-28
Developer: NoobGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - -
Other:

2.jpg titjob02.gif blowjob05.gif 10.jpg 3.jpg 01.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NoobGames

Jun 1, 2019
what dose take over people's minds mean Control our possion
I am not sure on this websites exact definition, but its total mind control, like the person you control becomes completly yours.

v 0.1.2 being initial release seems weird, but lets see if there's meaningful content here
This isn't the first version of the game, it is just the first time I uploaded the game here.

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Alright I'm not sure if it's an issue with Chrome but I dislike the popup message at the end of every hand. I'd also prefer if the rules could be closed somehow, although that might already be an option that I just can't see. Otherwise it looks good thus far

*ah I've come accross my first gamebreaking bug
loading this save breaks the blackjack game enough to block progress

Last edited:

NoobGames

Jun 1, 2019
Alright I'm not sure if it's an issue with Chrome but I dislike the popup message at the end of every hand. I'd also prefer if the rules could be closed somehow, although that might already be an option that I just can't see. Otherwise it looks good thus far

*ah I've come accross my first gamebreaking bug
loading this save breaks the blackjack game enough to block progress
I will implement a closing button for the rules in the next update.
As for the game crash, if you save a game on a blackjack game, and then reload it, it should load the page before it, is this not what happens? Could you send some screenshots?

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
I will implement a closing button for the rules in the next update.
As for the game crash, if you save a game on a blackjack game, and then reload it, it should load the page before it, is this not what happens? Could you send some screenshots?
Ah I've deleted the save and restarted unfortunately - I'll try to replicate the issue and post again tho.
It does load the page before, however I think because I saved during a blackjack game that may have caused some issues - the display for the cards disappeared, as did the card values. The only option was 'Play', but that progressed the game through the various images before cycling back to the beginning

NoobGames

Jun 1, 2019
Is there a way to increase the starting funds?
If you save the game, it justs saves the player settings to a Json file. Change the values there and load the game, although the game might crash if you fuck with the pageArrivedAt value.

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
Unfortunately, there are problems galore with this.
1. You created a custom engine that is super awkward with save and load, and generally has a pretty bad interface and UI. You really should have used Twine for this, it would work a fair bit better and is far from difficult to learn.
2. The rng is SUPER sketchy, at least in firefox. Literally streaks of 6+ in one way or the other, with the dealer getting a ton of suspicious natural 21s when they are about to lose. Haven't looked at the code, but if you've biased it to alter odds as things get closer to a opponent loss, you will have done nothing but frustrate players and made the game feel quite unfair.
3. Image layout is very awkward.
4. Some people are going to be rather wary of something that runs JS through the browser rather than relying on everything being built in html, especially for an html game.
5. First choice is a literal non-choice that leads to advertisement for some other game on steam. That's kinda skeevy.

NoobGames

Jun 1, 2019
Unfortunately, there are problems galore with this.
1. You created a custom engine that is super awkward with save and load, and generally has a pretty bad interface and UI. You really should have used Twine for this, it would work a fair bit better and is far from difficult to learn.
2. The rng is SUPER sketchy, at least in firefox. Literally streaks of 6+ in one way or the other, with the dealer getting a ton of suspicious natural 21s when they are about to lose. Haven't looked at the code, but if you've biased it to alter odds as things get closer to a opponent loss, you will have done nothing but frustrate players and made the game feel quite unfair.
3. Image layout is very awkward.
4. Some people are going to be rather wary of something that runs JS through the browser rather than relying on everything being built in html, especially for an html game.
5. First choice is a literal non-choice that leads to an advertisement for some other game on steam. That's kinda skeevy.
1) I used Twine in the beginning, but you can't pass variables back and forth between twine and JS, and update them. So having any game mechanics in Twine that are not just story and multiple options based is out.

2) I haven't added stuff like "game gets harder closer to victory", maximum I have had was 2 streaks of blackjack in a row, I think you were just unlucky :LOL::LOL::LOL:.

3) Would making the images the same size make the layout better? Any other suggestions for how to make it better?

4) I don't think there are games that only run on html, the JS is either included inside the html itself or linked to inside the html. This is the case for Twine games.

5) The idea was this (actual spoiler for future content):

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
If you save the game, it justs saves the player settings to a Json file. Change the values there and load the game, although the game might crash if you fuck with the pageArrivedAt value.
not savvy enough to change anything, was looking to have more than 50 to start with..

NoobGames

Jun 1, 2019
not savvy enough to change anything, was looking to have more than 50 to start with..
You can open the saved JSON file with the Notepad app, and then you just need to change the value next to "playerCash": as shown below:
Capture.JPG

and then load that file that you changed.

ThunderBaby

Mar 28, 2020
I have not played this game yet, but can someone tell me does it have any possession contents in this game?
Thank you everyone

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
v 0.1.2 being initial release seems weird, but lets see if there's meaningful content here
No that's right! One of the few games on the site who understands what release versioning numbers are for!

Major release. Minor release. Patch/Revision

0. 1. 2

It's the first minor/alpha release which has already had an internal bugfix. So essentially this is 0.1 with some testing done.

We should celebrate this incredibly rare form of competence in adult game releases :ROFLMAO:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Its a very basic black jack game with an horrendous UI. Its very hard on the eye.

I gave it 2 attempts and didn't get anywhere in the black jack. Its by its very nature skewed toward the dealer so you have to be lucky to win a hand and have to very lucky to win the majority of hands, which I'm guessing you need to do see any H.

As the odds are staked in the dealers favor you really need to have more starting money than the dealer.

But seriously that UI is enough to never want me to play this game again...

Reactions: Vespak

NoobGames

Jun 1, 2019
Its a very basic black jack game with an horrendous UI. Its very hard on the eye.

I gave it 2 attempts and didn't get anywhere in the black jack. Its by its very nature skewed toward the dealer so you have to be lucky to win a hand and have to very lucky to win the majority of hands, which I'm guessing you need to do see any H.

As the odds are staked in the dealers favor you really need to have more starting money than the dealer.

But seriously that UI is enough to never want me to play this game again...
I see, I will be sure to put heavy work on the UI in the next releases.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote