Collection Pinup Completed BlackChain Collection [BlackChain]

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
janne_DAa.jpg

Overview:
Here is my (probably) complete collection of art by BlackChain aka Rennes. He's only posted a handful of pics since 2011 and none since 2016 and his profile says he's busy with Real Life. When I first saw this guy's art like 10 years ago I was blown away by the detail, there just wasnt anything like it at the time.
Updated: 2018-05-18
Artist: BlackChain -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: various
Pages: 499
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

Kim_Wu (Killer Instinct 2).jpg J225.jpg 227919 - Freyda Heroes_of_Might_and_Magic Rennes.jpg CM210a.jpg JNN220b_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lilithcp

Jun 10, 2017
his work are quite good,I only have a small collection of this,now I got lots,thank you for sharing

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
like the URL or the downloaded file?

I have a pretty thorough security/firewall (it wont let me to go doko.moe for example) and its not telling me anything about Lewd

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
I have a lifetime Malwarebytes Premium (greatest $25 I ever spent). It reports Teknik and Lewd as both riskware Zippy never gives me any problems.
I'm pretty sure the flags both are getting is the sites and how they do things, not the files. As an IT guy, I have a strong tendency to trust Malwarebytes as its often the last option before the nuclear.

Repoted;
Teknik blocked do to malware
Lewd blocked do to riskware

It is telling me both are being blocked under the malware category.

Every link I click on to either of the two sites always gets flagged.

:EDIT:

Added bonus Zippy works with my download manager.

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
No Yaoi this time? I'm not complaining but man you were on a roll. A like bonanza!

Reactions: mesoru

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you very much
I have also been a fan for quite a long time, and from time to time I recall about how much I liked his works and try to find if thre is anything new. Thanks for the collection!