• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Donald Moore

Oct 16, 2022
I downloaded this pic from this site. I think it is fanmade pic not official one by BA.
I am sorry I dont know who made this.

Blackadder × Fallout please!
I am fan of both yeah.
Is is not a BA pic, but someone put together both to form one, easy to tell from the art style. Like I said I surf the web allot and ran into it and since it had Gisella my Fav I kept it!

Dec 11, 2023
Last edited:
Mar 15, 2024
Not sure if it's just me, but Renata's eyes look really off. There are some black lines going through her sclera.
View attachment 3509003
She's also cross-eyed in some of the renders.
View attachment 3509005
Probably a script that went haywire. Normally the eyes are "linked" so that they look along the same lines of sight, but he may have also turned off the limits on the eyes themselves (or in this case the right eye on its own). Then when you apply the script, instead of stopping when the left eye stops, the right eye just continues to turn at what you want it to look at. If he uses poser though, I don't know for sure if it is the same. It does not look intentional that is for sure. I don't know why the black lines are there. Unless the eyelashes are fudged up, I have tried that before ^_^

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes