RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Anyone know where to find ore slabs? Also, is the polar bear going to sell large ores and ore chunks at some point in the game?

arepepino

Mar 14, 2019
Anyone know where to find ore slabs? Also, is the polar bear going to sell large ores and ore chunks at some point in the game?
Ore Slabs can only be found in the world and bought with candy, I'm not to sure on how many you can get in the world, I think you can get like 4 or 5 for every lap (withouth counting slabs bought with candy)
The bear will eventually sell every reinforcement material except for slabs and mysterious shards.

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Ore Slabs can only be found in the world and bought with candy, I'm not to sure on how many you can get in the world, I think you can get like 4 or 5 for every lap (withouth counting slabs bought with candy)
The bear will eventually sell every reinforcement material except for slabs and mysterious shards.
Oh, alright. Thanks! What about the item needed for the glutton duchess? Is it a ring I got to find somewhere else?

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
the boss on infinite food drops a special meat you need that and pepper
Thanks! Just beat her

Could someone tell me how to get to the boss area in the mental ward? I already got the wizard of oz fairy tale in that maze area but I can’t seem to find a way to proceed, is there like a hidden pathway?

Last edited:

Hermonia

Jun 9, 2019
Thanks! Just beat her

Could someone tell me how to get to the boss area in the mental ward? I already got the wizard of oz fairy tale in that maze area but I can’t seem to find a way to proceed, is there like a hidden pathway?
In the hallway with many doors, enter the one in top right and then exit right away, you should arrived in straight hallway, go to the left and then you'll arrive with door lead to the boss room (there's a hidden room in far right), I suggest unlock the shortcut outside the boss room on the left

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Where to get Bluebeard fairy tale?
At the pond of bloody tears past dodo there is a cave. In the upper portion of the cave, almost right before the exit, there's a locked door that you need a master's key to get into. In there is Bluebeard.

Hermonia

Jun 9, 2019
At the pond of bloody tears past dodo there is a cave. In the upper portion of the cave, almost right before the exit, there's a locked door that you need a master's key to get into. In there is Bluebeard.
Thank you very much!

Alnura

Feb 5, 2019
Has anyone experienced this? On my first playthrough, I decided to go on a raping rampage and I got to Jabberwock doing that. When I tried to rape Jabberwock, I lost the fight. Afterward I got a scene where Jabberwock imprisoned me and start raping me. Then, there's a scene where when Jabberwock wanted to rape me, she got interrupted and Jabberwock exclaimed something. After that the game has never been the same. I sometimes got creepy pics of a long-necked woman(?) with bulging eyes and blond hair after that event which left me spooked. After getting scared shitless, I ended up erasing my save files and start a new one (yea lol). Thankfully the creepy pics aren't there anymore and now I'm playing peacefully.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Has anyone experienced this? On my first playthrough, I decided to go on a raping rampage and I got to Jabberwock doing that. When I tried to rape Jabberwock, I lost the fight. Afterward I got a scene where Jabberwock imprisoned me and start raping me. Then, there's a scene where when Jabberwock wanted to rape me, she got interrupted and Jabberwock exclaimed something. After that the game has never been the same. I sometimes got creepy pics of a long-necked woman(?) with bulging eyes and blond hair after that event which left me spooked. After getting scared shitless, I ended up erasing my save files and start a new one (yea lol). Thankfully the creepy pics aren't there anymore and now I'm playing peacefully.

The "Rape" option on Jabberwocky made her want to rape you back instead.

And about the long neck woman, it was actually a so Called "Snake God". You get the curse after you harm the "Individual" inside it's "Church". You will also got chased by snake woman figure that chasing you with faster speed than yours.
And you can't escape that curse except playing a new game or complete the game and play a new lap.
And if you want meet a Snake God in person, do the opposite to that "Individual"

That's all for your question. And yeah, as I stated raping Jabberwocky are different matter with the Spooked Curse.

noibo

May 14, 2019

And about the long neck woman, it was actually a so Called "Snake God". You get the curse after you harm the "Individual" inside it's "Church". You will also got chased by snake woman figure that chasing you with faster speed than yours.
And you can't escape that curse except playing a new game or complete the game and play a new lap.
And if you want meet a Snake God in person, do the opposite to that "Individual"

That's all for your question. And yeah, as I stated raping Jabberwocky are different matter with the Spooked Curse.
whats the conditions to meet snake god?

Alnura

Feb 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your answer. Somehow I didn't connect long neck + scaly skin to the Snake God. I thought it was a distorted picture of Alice (what with the blond hair). The Snake God immediately chased me right after I raped her follower (which I found out is a guy, a fact that I missed the first time I raped him) but the pics haven't appeared yet until after I tried to rape Jabberwock so I thought the two is related.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Hey guys. How to find "Flying Fish Roe" Fairy Tale? The last one I need
- Kill the grasshopper from tavern where Marie the bunny works.
- Kill the frog at the sewer.
- Lastly kill the little flea that you found near the bench where the "Beware the Nightmare" message writen at Upper Lutwidge Town.

Each of them drop a Fragment when defeated, so after you collect all 3 fragment. Go to the "Flying fish Roe" Shelves and interact it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes