• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sluraplea

Oct 7, 2023
the description alone makes this sound grindy AF. the only thing worse than being an actual blacksmith is being a fake one, hammering my keyboard while it's hot, and my dick with the other hand. hard pass.

Eterai

Feb 26, 2020
Why does it feel like there's less content that the previous games? The only interesting new thing was getting a Succubus as a customer.
It's been what, 2 years since the 3rd game, but there's been no real improvements in the mechanics.

koyagerger

Aug 17, 2022
so i finished elsa's route and i cant seem to start charlotte's route in a new game. tried multiple times and the option to ignore her isnt there. any ideas?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Why does it feel like there's less content that the previous games? The only interesting new thing was getting a Succubus as a customer.
It's been what, 2 years since the 3rd game, but there's been no real improvements in the mechanics.
yup, it's got better concept where there're two girls with nice stories but less activities. anyway, at least he did improve the timing. i couldn't get BS3 100% perfect critical click. second, BS3 girl is the worst design out of his game in my opinion.

Eille

Feb 28, 2021
Anyone knows how to use the ring? There was an event where I bought it for 100,000 gold but idk how to use it.

edit:
It triggered on the 25th. The blacksmith gave the ring during dinner, and the santa costume event also triggered during this day haha.

Last edited:

al_pacino

Aug 30, 2021
did anybody got a complete gallery for Elsa? the gameplay is kinda meh, the size is big enough to tempt me to delete, but I fall in love with Elsa design. complete with all her costume if possible.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
After analyzing everything and crap

Truly our prostitute Charlotte (her stage name) is actually Elsa.
They have same breast size and everything.
Even the ending sex quote is the same.
Plus if you go to shop on same day after you pump multiple load to Elsa, (use the pill to get your dick strong) you can still see the semen inside Charlotte's womb and she even said you the first guest (still this brothel got hella no people or something.)
Plus her feeling carry on from Charlotte to Elsa

So Elsa = Charlotte theory is right.
So why Elsa ending and Charlotte ending?
My best guess is
Elsa is her real identity where she is innocent villager.
Charlotte is her work identity where she is sex worker.
Reputation-wise she want to keep things down and not wish harm Blacksmith as in medieval-time, whore is frowned upon.

But Blacksmith logic is he's a commoner, no one cares what he does, he can marry a whore if he wants. Therefore, he does. I think Elsa know that Blacksmith broke the promise to go to brothel as she is Charlotte so this sadden her much. It could be Elsa might be keep herself for Blacksmith when her feeling level is above 5 and see no one beside Blacksmith, so she happy if he came, and drop by 5 or 3 or 4 if he didn't came.

Last edited:

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
After analyzing everything and crap

Truly our prostitute Charlotte (her stage name) is actually Elsa.
They have same breast size and everything.
Even the ending sex quote is the same.
Plus if you go to shop on same day after you pump multiple load to Elsa, (use the pill to get your dick strong) you can still see the semen inside Charlotte's womb and she even said you the first guest (still this brothel got hella no people or something.)
Plus her feeling carry on from Charlotte to Elsa

So Elsa = Charlotte theory is right.
So why Elsa ending and Charlotte ending?
My best guess is
Elsa is her real identity where she is innocent villager.
Charlotte is her work identity where she is sex worker.
Reputation-wise she want to keep things down and not wish harm Blacksmith as in medieval-time, whore is frowned upon.

But Blacksmith logic is he's a commoner, no one cares what he does, he can marry a whore if he wants. Therefore, he does. I think Elsa know that Blacksmith broke the promise to go to brothel as she is Charlotte so this sadden her much. It could be Elsa might be keep herself for Blacksmith when her feeling level is above 5 and see no one beside Blacksmith, so she happy if he came, and drop by 5 or 3 or 4 if he didn't came.
not really, in BlackSmith series, they only worked as host girls...so basically they can do many sexual thing but no intercourse. the shopkeeper also state that intercourse is illegal in their services. and some how MC is exceptional cause Charlotte allow him to process.
it also translate in real Japan. despite they have huge adultery, host girls were seperate from this industries. even if you only bribe them to have sex... they can still call police on you for sexual harassment.
cause, Charlotte ending is where you only treat her as friend with benefit while Elsa is the one you are to marry.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote