3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

adrad555

Nov 27, 2018
Personally I didn't have any expectations in this game since development was always really slow, but I truly liked the concept and that the girls had some personality. Goblins act like goblins and other races act like other races, you can get a goblin wife but you better feed her enough or she is gonna end up cheating.
So the goblin wife acts like a goblin and that is her personality? How is that not a demerit. Its one of the few things I dislike about this game. We have a ton of grinding which is well done and I like it. But we have no kind of grind for the women. It would be great if we had a chance to grind on them changing them to our tastes instead of a heroine being defined by her race instead of by herself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So the goblin wife acts like a goblin and that is her personality? How is that not a demerit. Its one of the few things I dislike about this game. We have a ton of grinding which is well done and I like it. But we have no kind of grind for the women. It would be great if we had a chance to grind on them changing them to our tastes instead of a heroine being defined by her race instead of by herself.
...But ou can change her behaviour... it's a one time prompt to define your relationship.
Either you allow her to cheat on MC or you make her sleep rape him... or in more common terms... either she is his loveing girlfriend or his slut

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Mate a personality is just that, goblins are known to be lustful and love to get pregnant in this world and we have their leader as a love interest, for sure it can be fun to sometimes find some reversal of the trope or anything else, but that's about it.

Having said that I personally dislike when I can just change a girl to my tastes simply because that's what makes a personality worthless, if I can make her do whatever I want then it doesn't mean anything.

Of course there are some middle-ground stuff which would be more appropiate, for example I'm not against that the goblin could evolve into a more "loyal" aspect, like if she truly fell in love with you and just wanted to have sex with you, but I expect for sure that if you take a long time to visit her the next time you appear you will end up as prey to her sex drive without accepting a no for an answer haha.

But the thing is that it would maintain the lustful aspect of the goblin, just that it got heavily focused on the MC.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
This game was great. Always wished the goblins were a bit more monsterous but I had fun with it. Always good seeing more bush, lactation and preg.

Hope it is just a false negative and it's not dead, but signs aren't promising.

adrad555

Nov 27, 2018
Mate a personality is just that, goblins are known to be lustful and love to get pregnant in this world and we have their leader as a love interest, for sure it can be fun to sometimes find some reversal of the trope or anything else, but that's about it.

Having said that I personally dislike when I can just change a girl to my tastes simply because that's what makes a personality worthless, if I can make her do whatever I want then it doesn't mean anything.

Of course there are some middle-ground stuff which would be more appropiate, for example I'm not against that the goblin could evolve into a more "loyal" aspect, like if she truly fell in love with you and just wanted to have sex with you, but I expect for sure that if you take a long time to visit her the next time you appear you will end up as prey to her sex drive without accepting a no for an answer haha.

But the thing is that it would maintain the lustful aspect of the goblin, just that it got heavily focused on the MC.
The more loyal aspect is all I want. But don't we all change in relationships to make each other happy? To not have a chance to influence your !WIFE! in any way is really bad.

I never thought sexuality was all that was to her personality (or that it was important at all). I thought her insecurity about her fertility and desire to be perceived as chief were far more important and hoped that in future updates there would be more development on it (longer quest and helping the village in her name).

...But ou can change her behaviour... it's a one time prompt to define your relationship.
Haven't played this game since last update but from what I can remember does she not still cheat on you if you don't fuck her enough?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The more loyal aspect is all I want. But don't we all change in relationships to make each other happy? To not have a chance to influence your !WIFE! in any way is really bad.

I never thought sexuality was all that was to her personality (or that it was important at all). I thought her insecurity about her fertility and desire to be perceived as chief were far more important and hoped that in future updates there would be more development on it (longer quest and helping the village in her name).

Haven't played this game since last update but from what I can remember does she not still cheat on you if you don't fuck her enough?
Depends on several factors... if you don't put male slaves into the brothel she will break into MCs house and rape him in his sleep.
Not sure about what happens if you actively provide male slaves to the brothel though.

The NTR/shareing Elements had always been optional so far.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017

If it's just loyalty you want then that's fine, but expect a really pent up goblin that would ravage you the next time she sees you if you stay a long time without visiting her haha.

Albeit to be fair in the initial plans for the game we were gonna get a lot of potential waifus and I feel like people could just have ignored those that had any conflicting themes to their liking, in the case of the goblin I always took it as a casual relationship, that doesn't mean that I would have anything against it becoming a more serious one, but I never got any NTR vibe.

Reactions: Yamemai

adrad555

Nov 27, 2018
If it's just loyalty you want then that's fine, but expect a really pent up goblin that would ravage you the next time she sees you if you stay a long time without visiting her haha.

Albeit to be fair in the initial plans for the game we were gonna get a lot of potential waifus and I feel like people could just have ignored those that had any conflicting themes to their liking, in the case of the goblin I always took it as a casual relationship, that doesn't mean that I would have anything against it becoming a more serious one, but I never got any NTR vibe.
If you did not know about the initial prisoner or forgot about him she will fuck him if you did not fuck her enough... That's a "NTR vibe".

Like there is no guide or quest reminding you to rescue him or get cucked you just walk into it one day by the game telling you shes got another mans kid... (at least that's what I am assuming)

And reading this commends. The brothel is a really bad building, nobody is using it (any house could serve the same way) and if you want to immerse yourself its really weird for it to be the biggest building in such a small village.

Should have been the town hall or chiefs house instead.

Reactions: FlyingSpaghetti

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If you did not know about the initial prisoner or forgot about him she will fuck him if you did not fuck her enough... That's a "NTR vibe".

Like there is no guide or quest reminding you to rescue him or get cucked you just walk into it one day by the game telling you shes got another mans kid... (at least that's what I am assuming)

And reading this commends. The brothel is a really bad building, nobody is using it (any house could serve the same way) and if you want to immerse yourself its really weird for it to be the biggest building in such a small village.

Saveing the scholar in the first 7 days is a quest that triggers when entering the barracks in that time (you can solve it with 3-4 ways)... or if your character can climb and you talk to the guard in the emerald forest area I think

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017

I mean we may have different opinions on what is a NTR vibe, for me a goblin being a goblin or a succubus being a succubus isn't a NTR vibe, yeah they have casual sex with other people, but I don't get the feeling it's made to make you jealous but part of their nature, same as a slutty girl or similar ones.

Overall for a NTR vibe to exist you need some loyalty to your partner and that said cheating has some meaning, I just don't find that on your relationship with the goblin so it doesn't bother me.

But well, perhaps I'm just really chill, or perhaps it's more of the mentality in which you entered said relationship, I just accepted the goblin nature and took it as a light relationship compared to how other characters would be.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
is saving the penised scholar optional?

also is there instance of another invasive male character in the game? and are they optional too?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017

also is there instance of another invasive male character in the game? and are they optional too?
yeah you can choose to ignore saving him but he will become a sex slave in the goblin village, also from what I have seen there isn't any other male that you have to interact with unless you do the missions of the goblin leader and refuse her advances.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

yeah you can choose to ignore saving him but he will become a sex slave in the goblin village, also from what I have seen there isn't any other male that you have to interact with unless you do the missions of the goblin leader and refuse her advances.
You can defeat male travellers in the areas around the vilage and make them prisoners (needs rope) than you can either sell/rent them to the brothel or sell them to singular villagers (they'll teach you skills bound to their profession for a reduced rate if given to villagers)... but yeah they'll have sex with the Goblins in that case

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Lycanthropy has no other long term effects afaik; it just increases your strength and prevents you from casting spells (afaik) until you remove it. Only way to remove it is with a remedy potion.

If you're on the losing end of werewolf sex though you get a Werewolf Violated stack, which reduces your willpower by 1. These stack on eachother and cannot be removed currently.

Werebats don't have a similar effect as lycanthropy, but if you're on the losing end of sex they do put a cursed piercing on you that makes you masochist/submissive or whatever, and it can only be removed via remove curse scroll or the blacksmith. If you leave the piercing on too long you get a stronger masochist/submissive effect that's permanent I think?
So that is why I couldn't use magic.
I had a pink bubble status effect but could not find what it actually IS anywhere.
It must have been lycanthrope.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Is it possible to change the difficulty level after the game started already?
I started as a minion a long time ago and I really do not want to lose my progress. but would rather be a Hero instead.

edit:
ok it seems like it always says your class is "minion" even if you are playing as hero.
to change "difficulty" (really just a measly +50% XP bonus) you need to save edit. show switches and variables. go to switch number 167 which is labeled "easy mode" and set it to whatever you want. (checked for [Hero] difficulty. unchecked for [Minion] difficulty)

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
This game was great. Always wished the goblins were a bit more monsterous but I had fun with it. Always good seeing more bush, lactation and preg.

Hope it is just a false negative and it's not dead, but signs aren't promising.
Last patron post was jun of 2023, so over 8 months now.

Is it possible to change the difficulty level after the game started already?
I started as a minion a long time ago and I really do not want to lose my progress. but would rather be a Hero instead.
Save editing? Don't think there's another way since most of that stuff is only selectable at the start.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Patreon Version: PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD
what is the difference between the two versions?
they are both listed as public version. the patreon post for this version is available to all without login.
the changelog looks the same.
and the patreon version here is just an exe file instead of the full game.

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes