Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Capture.jpg

Overview:
Bizarre Sex is a Unique combination of sex scenes and Birthgiving. It is probably the only game on earth when you can observe the Birth of Hitler, a red demon coming out of vagina, self-blowjob of fecal golem and many other things. This content is rather extraordinary yes, but I urge you should see this at least once in your life. This Demo content 10 Arts and 10 Videos and some Amazing 3D Animations. This very Project is in its Early developing stage. It isn't immaculate now. The controls and background are bad, I'm already working on it! Bizarre Sex – is a specific project there will be more Scenes. It will be Developed and Updated gradually.​

Updated: 2019-09-03
Developer/Publisher: Boobssaga -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: Unknown
Pages: 29 Videos, 10 Images
Length: Varies
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download: - - -

403839_YibmZXaLikU.jpg 403840_vLffAadHM8I.jpg 403841_u0YlUfTN7oI.jpg 403842_pAwnO7knsws.jpg 403843_e3T1Tsqecr0.jpg 403849_nHvqF_rC--U.jpg 403850_pf2_kTFl6J0.jpg 403851_KehBVTa_P54.jpg 403852_94za1XcHqfA.jpg

Last edited:
May 10, 2018
Bizarre is definitely the right word. OP summary isn't too clear but this is essentially a gallery of 3D animations, 2D art and some short cartoons, all featuring fetish stuff.

Feedback
  • Bug; window size changes when clicking heaven and returning to menu.
  • Camera; let us move it around (with WASD). Also when key is held, lock mouse position so we can rotate view without cursor getting stuck on edges of screen.
  • "Heaven" should have progress indicator text & animation name, for example; "3/25 - Angel Masturbation". Also add a navigation bar with preview images so they can be freely accessed.
  • Let player navigate through (next/previous) animations with arrow keys, along with the UI buttons (Make sure keys don't conflict with camera controls)
  • Should probably give a warning for the scat animations, and make them skippable.
  • Option to disable the horrible VHS effect since it ruins the quality.

Not sure what final goal of this is, but I doubt many are going to be interested in a simple gallery like this. At least turn each animation into a complete "event". For example with "Angel Masturbation" animation, have multiple animations; starting gently, getting rougher, climaxing and then exhaustion/recovery.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou