• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CG Completed Bitch Rich Party! ~Gyaru Ojou-sama no Tonogata Ikinuki Keikaku~ [Valkyria]

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
eh what? i just pointed out earlier that this game is JAPANESE. there is NO english patch or else brynhildr would had his hands on it already and pumping out the download links. you can easily see it for yourself if a game is jap only by the way, by simply checking out the game on vndb (the hugest database for eroge and visual novels):
Sorry... I was just hanging to a teeny tiny gleam of hope that it could have a english patch somewhere in the depths of what we call the internet. Anyway... sorry for bothering you. And thanks for responding so quickly!

fison

May 17, 2020
In the Need of a HELP.

Does anyone know the reason for the lag that I get when opening the game? its as if I'm running it on a potato, which is not the case.

p.s. somehow other "Valkyria" brand games I have suffers an insane lag. Thx in advance tho

Moonie13

Jan 5, 2020
In the Need of a HELP.

Does anyone know the reason for the lag that I get when opening the game? its as if I'm running it on a potato, which is not the case.

p.s. somehow other "Valkyria" brand games I have suffers an insane lag. Thx in advance tho
Late by 2 years. I ran into this issue too. Apparently, Windows10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) broke the game. You can find the fixes for multiple games under the support page at Ordin-soft.

fison

May 17, 2020
Late by 2 years. I ran into this issue too. Apparently, Windows10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) broke the game. You can find the fixes for multiple games under the support page at Ordin-soft.

Yoo thanks a lot!

Johman_Bale

May 11, 2023
does anyone know why the game keeps crashing as soon as I enter the game? as soon as japanese text is intended to show up, it crashes