3D-Daz Birthday present (a short renpy game)

Noegrets

May 29, 2019
I have been trying out daz and renpy On my new system while working on another game.
I made a few images with a female character. Then I wanted to see what It looked like in renpy.

Tags: incest, father, daughter, vaginal sex, cream pie, coercion.

Short story short. I made a small game. It’s about a dad giving his daughter her eighteenth birthday present. If you know what I mean. Spelling should be okay, but punctuation was skipped.

Let me know what you think. I would love some suggestions. I wrote the story around the pictures I already had. I think it kinda works. Almost like I made the images to fit. But I didn’t. Though I might rerender some of the images to fit better now that it’s started.

I sadly don’t have an imaging editing program yet. But maybe soon. Kinda annoyed by the pictures that don’t fill the screen, but I couldn’t get zoom to work how I wanted. Will probably update it next week. Likely will add in all your suggestions too!

edit: game now has a game page. https://f95zone.to/threads/birthday-present-v0-55-spooky666.55082/
thanks for your help Phanex!

Last edited:

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
I have been trying out daz and renpy On my new system while working on another game.
I made a few images with a female character. Then I wanted to see what It looked like in renpy.

Short story short. I made a small game. It’s about a dad giving his daughter her eighteenth birthday present. If you know what I mean. Spelling should be okay, but punctuation was skipped.

Let me know what you think. I would love some suggestions. I wrote the story around the pictures I already had. I think it kinda works. Almost like I made the images to fit. But I didn’t. Though I might rerender some of the images to fit better now that it’s started.

I sadly don’t have an imaging editing program yet. But maybe soon. Kinda annoyed by the pictures that don’t fill the screen, but I couldn’t get zoom to work how I wanted. Will probably update it next week. Likely will add in all your suggestions too!

Will try it out (y)

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
Thanks! You’re my first!

I was focusing on female cast, posing, camera work and lighting with these images. Backgrounds/ settings are pretty basic.
I recommend you use an Image converter you have 61 total renders and the size is 544 MB.
WEBP is best :)
Try this
*EDIT* Demo this alright and yes you need work on the lighting but no need to rush we all start somewhere. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Noegrets

May 29, 2019
I recommend you use an Image converter you have 61 total renders and the size is 544 MB.
WEBP is best :)
Try this
*EDIT* Demo this alright and yes you need work on the lighting but no need to rush we all start somewhere. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That’s just what I was looking for. I will make the changes and update the post later tonight when I get i get home! Thanks a bajillion!!!

Reactions: Phanex