3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
Are you sure is not this one?
View attachment 3565572
It's not. If you put this code in, you get no message at all. If it were invalid it would specify. So it's a valid code, but already active unless you have the 2nd Face code and this is to change back between them. Test with a pubic hair. If you input one that's already active, same thing. No message at all. Because it's already active.

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
How are the searches going? As far as I can see, things are still bad? Did someone ask those who have the level of a fox?

AddictedBud

Aug 31, 2021
How are the searches going? As far as I can see, things are still bad? Did someone ask those who have the level of a fox?
My search has stopped, i can't find anything completed the mission twice but no sign of a card, fox tier subs on Patreon have been useless to say the least no response in the discord at all

Reactions: denri2000

upsidedownfrown

Nov 30, 2023
I can't seem to find the fourth circle for the mansion puzzle somehow. I can find the other three just fine compared to the last one necessary. I've tried searching every nook and cranny available, but I'm almost convinced it didn't spawn at all. Even the two big enemies don't seem to drop it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

AddictedBud

Aug 31, 2021
I can't seem to find the fourth circle for the mansion puzzle somehow. I can find the other three just fine compared to the last one necessary. I've tried searching every nook and cranny available, but I'm almost convinced it didn't spawn at all. Even the two big enemies don't seem to drop it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Mission 2 or 3?, because mission 2's last circle is on the second floor of the main hall underneath a dresser you can push out of the way

Reactions: upsidedownfrown

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I don´t know if there is still 2 variances of that level. Back in an earlier version there was a different setup

So for "Mission 3" you most likely missing the circle on the top floor (where there is a hole in the middle and you can look down) . There is one bookshelf next to a wall in a 90degree. Behind that is one.
The others are in the keyrooms mostly.

If you play the original mansion layout, you are missing one in the same location. You need to shove a tiny shelf, its laying right under that

Reactions: upsidedownfrown

upsidedownfrown

Nov 30, 2023
Mission 2 or 3?, because mission 2's last circle is on the second floor of the main hall underneath a dresser you can push out of the way
I don´t know if there is still 2 variances of that level. Back in an earlier version there was a different setup

So for "Mission 3" you most likely missing the circle on the top floor (where there is a hole in the middle and you can look down) . There is one bookshelf next to a wall in a 90degree. Behind that is one.
The others are in the keyrooms mostly.

If you play the original mansion layout, you are missing one in the same location. You need to shove a tiny shelf, its laying right under that
Thanks you two! Finally found it! Man that thing is stupidly well hidden.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Full code list stolen from game assets and encoded as Fantasy Cards :cool:

Including alternative face model
1713825236640.png

Code:
IEU1-PGN6        Pigeon Tier
CRDL-E1ZD        Crocodile Tier
GLWH-EAP7        Eagle Tier
HN8D-RXM3        Hound Tier
21FX-UN9B        Fox Tier
FXHD-13TK        FoxHound Tier
-B-B3-3-         BigBoss (disabled?)
-Q-BV-3-         TheBoss (disabled?)

LK57-1S8N        Suit Jill RE1
RL3J-SKNV        Suit Jill R3M
SFCP-NTL3        Hair Jill RE5
A2RH-BID6        Hair Jill R3M

V4T2-XLAM        Ammo Quantity 2x
DRTE-2QPB        Enemy Drop Ratio 1.5x
HCTR-5731        Pistol Crit % x3

UCHA-EUFZ        Jill Bush None
PKJB-I1SG        Jill Bush 1
J2B6-FXQK        Jill Bush 2
LJ73-BHSU        Jill Bush 3
4DKL-WSX9        Jill Bush 4
Z6H1-UWAH        Jill Bush 5
5U6J-SD84        Jill Bush 6
RDV2-YNBC        Jill Bush 7
L53E-G276        Jill Bush 8
QC51-Z3F8        GPU Heavy Bush 1
TX9Y-CDFH        GPU Heavy Bush 2
LKEB-WPL3        GPU Heavy Bush 3

LEBY-8439        Jill JV Look 2 (default?)
5734-APHB        Jill SZ Look 3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
My search has stopped, i can't find anything completed the mission twice but no sign of a card, fox tier subs on Patreon have been useless to say the least no response in the discord at all

People being useless? Unheard of! But nah, you'd have a better time talking to a brick wall than trying to get any of value information out of VersusX or the people that actually pay for this slow as fucking molasses development speed game.

riicky83

Nov 13, 2017
Just gave this a try a little while ago, mission 3 could do with a kill counter to let you know how many you have left in the level. The level doesn't feel very big but when you're running around trying to find any zombies you're missing (plus how darkish some areas are) it can get tedious.

duke2k6

Feb 6, 2024
Has anyone played Mission 5 / Arena Testing Mechanics 4 in the new release? The crystal in the red cave seems bugged to me, since it does not generate a beam anymore to the next one, like in the previous release I played. Is there a new mechanic I have yet to figure out or does anyone expierence (not) the same problem?

Screenshot.PNG

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes