3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
even with the cheat table the new mission is just really annoying, I cleared B2 and B4 and then I'm just stuck, think I'll just wait for a guide or something, and does anyone have the replacement face for Jill? the stock face is just really bad.

drdoor1234

Jul 7, 2023
Well here you go ladies and gentleman

Bioasshard Version 1.0

Mega Link: Mega

Mediafire Link

For future versions just visit this link, this is where i got it from:
Is there an issue with the Mediafire link? I can not seem to get that one to work.

Damnro

Mar 31, 2020
What The Fk is Gameover system 2.0 ? I still scratch my head wtf does that mean ? Isn't like dead in this game is just You Are Dead that all ?

Jul 29, 2018
Why use F for eat an egg, It can easily mistaken while jumping on ledge or pulling the lever. Imagine dodging and holding the rotten egg while you getting sucker punch, only to get miss read the dodge and eating that rotten egg. Why not set it to m3 since you aren't going to use the toothpick (knife) anyway. I wish there was an auto pick on coin rather using the pick up animation.

Dec 25, 2018
where the previous comment asked about trojans in the files we were going to download. was it forcibly deleted? I also got a notification from my antivirus that the file had a virus, so I stopped the download process..
I used Mega to download the file but it hit the 6GB limit. It took too long to use MediaFire because the download speed was very slow..

bouioasduncoasd

Dec 4, 2019
+New+ Game Over System 2.0
huh?
I think it's just them changing the look of the Game Over screen (still barely legible "You Are Dead", even with the decreased blood effects compared to earlier versions), the addition of the intermission storage/inventory system, and the increased prominence of loading tips/creator-commentary between deaths/missions.
As far as I can tell, there is no H-animations specifically for game overs outside of the Fat Guy's grab/fuck animation and the Tentacle Boss's swallow/tentacle animation.
I wouldn't personally call all the intermissions a new "2.0" rework for game overs, if that's what they meant, more its own isolated mechanic since it's not just for deaths, but for inter-mission stuff overall. 2.0 Game Overs seems a bit misleading since it's mostly the same. There's not even additions to existing H-mechanics (even if recycling the same poses as before) for non-special enemies or even a real sex-attack game-overs for non-special enemies if you get grabbed and pounded too many times or at a real low health. Not very "Game Over 2.0" at all from what I can see

Last edited:

boxton4449

Sep 24, 2019
They probably put that phrase there to inflate the amount of work done.
There is no new sexttack compared to previous versions and
The new game over system is also not an ending scene containing h-anim as we imagine.
It's just a play on words, a bloodstain visibility fix.

bouioasduncoasd

Dec 4, 2019
you see the red bar that fills up if you get raped? that's basically what it's about
I noticed the outermost red bar/ring meter starts to fill up during sex attacks (like you said) but it doesn't seem to do much beyond that. (waited a full 3 minutes of H-attacks watching it fill up, waiting, then trying again after the meter is full)
And it doesn't seem to trigger any defeat/game over status in and of itself when full, nor does it make the next sex-attack H a defeat/Game Over from what i'm seeing. I think it at most makes the "Press A & D" QTE a bit harder than normal.
Left the game running for a whole few minutes, got grabbed over and over, and the bar's pretty full afaik, and nothing's happening. It's not even switching the prompt to "Give Up" like it does for the Fat Guy or the Tentacle Monster.
Is there something I'm missing here?
Or is this just the skeleton for a defeat H-system that either broke on my end, or hasn't been implemented yet.
Legit wondering now...
1713685064008.png

Last edited:

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
I noticed the outermost red bar/ring meter starts to fill up during sex attacks (like you said) but it doesn't seem to do much beyond that. (waited a full 3 minutes of H-attacks watching it fill up, waiting, then trying again after the meter is full)
And it doesn't seem to trigger any defeat/game over status in and of itself when full, nor does it make the next sex-attack H a defeat/Game Over from what i'm seeing. I think it at most makes the "Press A & D" QTE a bit harder than normal.
Left the game running for a whole minute and the bar's pretty full afaik, and nothing's happening. It's not even switching the prompt to "Give Up" like it does for the Fat Guy or the Tentacle Monster.
Is there something I'm missing here?
Or is this just the skeleton for a defeat H-system that either broke on my end, or hasn't been implemented yet.
Legit wondering now...
View attachment 3560194
Idfk either I'm just annoyed with the new mission, ran all over the damn place and I still can't find these supposed keys that exist, also shot all the gems that I found

Reactions: bouioasduncoasd

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
after reading all the comments i still have no clue what that red bar does. it just increases difficulty to break the grab?
Have you managed to find the B1 keys? I have the R4 and R8 except they're useless since all the other doors are locked from keys that I cannot for the life of me find

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes