Seeking Bimbofication games recommending

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
Hi, I recently found out what bimbofication is and I would like you to recommend some games about it. I am not looking for games where boys or monsters or trannies turn into girls, but games where girls turn into getting hotter and hotter.
I have already played this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/bimbo-life-coach-v0-6-5-2-bimboroom.31473/
You can also recommend games that are not on this site or that are online.
Thanks everyone in advance.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Do you specifically want the stereotypical bimbo look (blonde hair, pink clothes, face caked in make up, high heels, bloated lips) or is more general visual sluttification acceptable?

scholardude

Sep 24, 2018
This might not fit your criteria completely, but College Daze has some bimbofication scenes.
The MC can at certain points use magic to turn girls into bimbos, though only for the duration of the scene.
It's implied that in future updates you might be able to turn it permanent.

Reactions: Xxxbimm

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
Okay, thank you, I'll try all this games, if you find other similar games you can share them here, if you want to recommend other different ones you can write me privately.

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
I played https://f95zone.to/threads/news-desk-v1-0-pyorgara.22148/ but I didn't liked it because it was boring (I'm not into cards mechanic); today I'll try https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-trainer-silver-mod-v1-41-3-silver-studio-games.1697/.
Can you link the Akbur site or a theard where there are other Akabus games please? I don't know where those games are. Thank you in advice.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I played https://f95zone.to/threads/news-desk-v1-0-pyorgara.22148/ but I didn't liked it because it was boring (I'm not into cards mechanic); today I'll try https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-trainer-silver-mod-v1-41-3-silver-studio-games.1697/.
Can you link the Akbur site or a theard where there are other Akabus games please? I don't know where those games are. Thank you in advice.
Yeah, here are his two other games I know of.

https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-trainer-diamond-edition.35532/
https://f95zone.to/threads/star-channel-34-ep-12-akabur.1391/

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I also highly recommend Deviant Discoveries by Jan The Spider.
You corrupt girls and make them bimbos <3
There are a lot of sex scenes too. This game has what you are looking for.
You transform 3 female collage students into bimbos. Also 1 MILF.
ANd lastly there is 1 girl that appears later in the game and you have 2 options for her. This one needs 2 different saves so you can view the content you want. Depending and what Serums you give her her transformation and attitudes will be different.
It does not have much romance at the start, but later on its builds up

- Take Over by Studio Dystopia
A very good game. Its a slowburn tho. It takes time for things to start and go where you want.
The more you corrupt the women the more sexy they dress and the more lustful they become for the MC.
Later you can "train" them for different things.
Exhebitionism - with this the girls will wear less clothes and later can become strippers if you want (no sex with clients, just dance)
Also there are transformations for some of the girls. MC's mom and sister have bimbo transformations. Also some side female characters also have bimbo transformations.
There is nice romance here too. You can take the girls out on dates and hangout with them and get to know them

- Corruption by Mr C
A massive corruption game. The more you corrupt the girls the more hot they become. They wear makeup and dress slutty.
This is the game you are looking for.
A word of advive the final stage of corruption is "Enslaving" the girls. This kills many sex scenes, and the girls wear pretty much nothing. I highly recommend you dont do this final stage as it locks a lot of content.
Not much romance here tho. Its more lust than anything. But there is some romance

- My New Neighbors by Rmaximus
Another corruption game, but htis time with succubuss :D
The more you corrupt women the bigger their tits and butts get. They wear less cloths the more you corrupt them.
Pretty amazing game. There is also nice romance here

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
ANd lastly there is 1 girl that appears later in the game and you have 2 options for her. This one needs 2 different saves so you can view the content you want. Depending and what Serums you give her her transformation and attitudes will be different.

A very good game. Its a slowburn tho. It takes time for things to start and go where you want.
The more you corrupt the women the more sexy they dress and the more lustful they become for the MC.
Exhebitionism - with this the girls will wear less clothes and later can become strippers if you want (no sex with clients, just dance)
Also there are transformations for some of the girls. MC's mom and sister have bimbo transformations. Also some side female characters also have bimbo transformations.
There is nice romance here too. You can take the girls out on dates and hangout with them and get to know them

- Corruption by Mr C
A massive corruption game. The more you corrupt the girls the more hot they become. They wear makeup and dress slutty.
A word of advive the final stage of corruption is "Enslaving" the girls. This kills many sex scenes, and the girls wear pretty much nothing. I highly recommend you dont do this final stage as it locks a lot of content.
Not much romance here tho. Its more lust than anything. But there is some romance

The more you corrupt women the bigger their tits and butts get. They wear less cloths the more you corrupt them.
Thank you, your descriptions are perfect, I will try them all.
I start right away with Deviant Discoveries!

Reactions: Limited20

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020

- Corruption by Mr C

Yesterday I played Deviant Discoveries and it was a great game, I loved it; it was exactly what I was looking for and I can't wait for the next updates. Thank you for suggesting that game. Today I'll start playing Take OVer.

Reactions: Limited20

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020

- Corruption by Mr C

Yesterday I played Take Over and I didn't like it because it was a bit complicated and the girls' transformations weren't as beautiful as those of Devian Discoveries. Today I'll play My New Neighbors because it seems interesting to me.

Thanks for the comment! I'll try them all as soon as I can and let you know which ones I like and why.