You and your girlfriend's mother make a deal that radically changes your life.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-18
Release Date: 2019-02-18
Developer: nexTGen F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

25.png 39.png 126.png 204.png 265.png 275.png 296.png

May 30, 2017
You and your girlfriend's mother, make a deal that radically changes your life.
Can you give a little more of a description than that? That could mean anything from making a deal to treat her daughter right, to making a deal to fuck 6 fresh corpses a day until your wedding day. That's uh... a very extreme example, but you get my point.

ps. You don't need the comma in your description.

Tijomame

Dec 28, 2018
I would like to know if this will have ntr in the future? Since we can not make decisions, then we can not avoid it. So I would like to know that, since I would love to try the game for art equal to HS Tutor. And how long is the game now? I'm sorry for me English, it's not my language

Reactions: User_254565

cloudmoon

Jun 1, 2017
Something like that.

I mean, the plot is almost beat for beat exactly the same. You even took unimportant parts like the father being a history buff without any real changes.

I guess it's not a big deal since you're not asking for money. Otherwise I would consider this straight plagiarism. Hopefully you're just using this as a way to practice renders and such, but you should be more upfront about where your ideas came from and give credit to that game in your summary if you plan to continue this.

U

User_254565

I would like to know if this will have ntr in the future? Since we can not make decisions, then we can not avoid it. So I would like to know that, since I would love to try the game for art equal to HS Tutor. And how long is the game now? I'm sorry for me English, it's not my language
It's not at HS Tutor's level.
It's just episode 1.
Who knows what will be in the future.