Joshua Tree

Jul 10, 2017
To start brother mother scenes mother needs to caught you. Brothers needs to ask you for sex in HALL, and you need to have at least 6 threesomes with stepfather and brother and at least 6 threesomes with mom and stepdad.

Car doesnt start anything, and its actually bugged since you can trigger it before time.

To have threesome with brother and mom, you need to spy them fucking 11 times.

EDIT:

Also make sure you had sex with stepfather before going to hall, since it triggers threesome scene which moves you to room which then triggers scene with brother but in wrong room.
Any particular scene that need to be repeated 6 times? Because at this stage it feels like they been doing them 600 times each, not 6 and nothing triggers :p

RJK

Aug 11, 2018
I think I must be blind or something, can't find the .qsp file that changes the game to english... Been looking everywhere for the "attachment area" but to no avail. Please fellers, help a brother out.

Joshua Tree

Jul 10, 2017
I think I must be blind or something, can't find the .qsp file that changes the game to english... Been looking everywhere for the "attachment area" but to no avail. Please fellers, help a brother out.

All you need is there. The opening menu is in Russian regardless of the language of the qsp file though. Top is start new game and 2nd is load.

May 20, 2017
Hmm figured out once you unlock mom/bro threesomes they stop having sex outside those scenes and the car.

Also as the car is bugged it does allow you to immediately(after a conversation) jump to threesomes without ever catching them in the kitchen/bedroom/garden/hall so i had to reload a save to see those scenes ingame, still haven't triggered bathroom.

Slimjim211

Jun 10, 2017
how do you trigger this
To start brother mother scenes mother needs to caught you. Brothers needs to ask you for sex in HALL, and you need to have at least 6 threesomes with stepfather and brother and at least 6 threesomes with mom and stepdad.

Joshua Tree

Jul 10, 2017
how do you trigger this

Uh, are you telling people how to trigger the mon/son 3some. Or are you asking how to trigger basically everything else? :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes