GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I haven't touched this one in years, since it was updated at a snail's pace I just had to throw it on the backburner, and coming back to it, I gotta say the absolute lack of new content is palpable. I think I played 0.3 last time. That was in 2021. I'd expect way more content for 2+ years in development tbh. But I should've known it had less content than expected.

Can't say I know why it is such a slow going, since I've not followed dev logs/updates etc. so there may be a reason for it that I do not know about, but maybe nobody but the dev does? :unsure: As I see it, if I counted right in the changelog, 3081 new renders and 334 animations in 2+ years is not exactly a lot of content. It's some, but given the timeframe it's way too little IMO, as this has been going a bit more than five and a half years now, and the total is roughly 6700++ renders and 600++ animations. Thats about ~100 or so renders and ~10 or so animations a month if I simple math it to nearest 10 over/under, and using a time span of 66 months.

Guess I'll have to wait another 4-6 years for it to have a noticeable amount of new content, despite me still liking the game, just as much as back then. Cant do much about the "at a snail's pace" bit, but wait and hope it crosses the finish line eventually.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Abraxxas

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the update but: I really got bored for clicking the mouse every time in order to continue. Only one selection screen with Megan and all others were about NOTHING. Disappointing update, all I can say...

Reactions: Abraxxas
Jan 2, 2021
Does anybody know why Cassie isn't sending a message to me?

I did what 0x52 said here, by responding her message, but when clicking it "something went wrong" message appeared. Since then, I'm passing days without response from her.

Thx

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
The saves from version 0.7 have disappeared!! Where are they kept?
Do you have the version 0.7 in your hard drive? If yes (I hope you did not delete it) inside the BigCitysPleasures-0.7-pc folder go in Game subfolder then you will see the Saves folder. Copy that folder to the new game folder BigCitysPleasures-0.8-pc.
Have fun.

Atreides

Sep 17, 2017
Hello,
I have got a problem with this version : The side menu has suddenly disappeared and I don't know which action I have performed to do that, so I am unable to restore this menu.
Have you any idea ?
Thx,

In fact, just a few minutes after posting this message I found a solution :
During the night, choose perverts dream, live the dream and after that the side menu is restored.

Last edited:

foolrider

Oct 15, 2018
Do you have the version 0.7 in your hard drive? If yes (I hope you did not delete it) inside the BigCitysPleasures-0.7-pc folder go in Game subfolder then you will see the Saves folder. Copy that folder to the new game folder BigCitysPleasures-0.8-pc.
Have fun.
Hello and thank you, but it doesn't work... Yes, I have them but I tried and nothing... I have also tried to start from the beginning and then copy the 0.7 ones and nothing... I know that the games also save the saves in Appdata but I don't know if this game does it and what the folder is called, in case that's what it is.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Too many red flags. Gina fucking NTR, Jess fucking camwhore and Cooper fucking femdom. Those bitches are full of shit. They can't be avoided so the game has no value to me and belongs in the trash.
Then let it be. Just because you don't like a game doesn't mean it belongs in the trash. Others like it exactly as it is

Reactions: Fish_lip

SoonAtHome

Sep 22, 2020
Hello and thank you, but it doesn't work... Yes, I have them but I tried and nothing... I have also tried to start from the beginning and then copy the 0.7 ones and nothing... I know that the games also save the saves in Appdata but I don't know if this game does it and what the folder is called, in case that's what it is.
do you have this ?
1709489801001.png

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
changelog says protagonist will be megan and becky and some others...well it seems to me that there is no other to do after mom and sis goes back to village, am i wrong?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes