Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Release date: December 9nd or earlier*

today is the 10th I'm waiting

best game i've ever played can't wait for the update and see how it's going on with Gina
hope there will be more voyeur scene with Gina and her boyfriend
You're right, sorry about this delay... we're wainting to have the latest translations... perhaps in some hours, perhaps tomorrow... stay tunned, and thanks for your comment ;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Ehh ohh Finaly!! :) and the link ?
The links are for the Patreons of 20$, and the 21st of December for the ones of 5$... but I don't think you have to worry about that, I'm sure that soon someone will upload it here... :p

...if you enjoy the game and you like our work, consider collaborating with the project, thank you very much! ;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
If anyone's curious... I've updated changelog with the new v0.2 version in initial thread.

Due the amount of change made, old saves doesn't work.

Incest patch is necessary to have full inmersion, I'll upload it at Lewd Patcher as soon as possible.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
congrats on amazing game! you've got another patreon! :)
Thanks a lot mare88!

I just saw you in our patreon, I really apreciate it ;)

I hope that you enjoy the game, we've been working hard, and sorry for the delays, sometimes it's hard to get time :p

Please, feel free to comment any aspect of the game, what do you like? what do you dislike? what to improve? bugs? etc...

BTW: I attached the incest patch, put this inside "game" folder.

Barklay

Sep 18, 2017
nice update :)
not really the best for me and i was hoping to see other things but really good work.
the renders and animations are really cool. i like the style and the characters are totally hot.
i found some bugs and translation errors
hoping for the next update so keep up the good work

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
nice update :)
not really the best for me and i was hoping to see other things but really good work.
the renders and animations are really cool. i like the style and the characters are totally hot.
i found some bugs and translation errors
hoping for the next update so keep up the good work
Thanks Barklay!

I think I know what you don't like, don't bother, next update will have more contect of what you like ;)

I apreciate if you can tell me where are the bugs and where we can improve with the translation, thanks.

Are you done playing the whole game? :eek::ROFLMAO:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Here is a request thread for the new update:
Hi thomasxlong,

Please, do me a favor... delay this update request, I'm fixing an important bug :rolleyes:

I will update patreon links in an hour or so.

Thanks!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
not really the whole game ;)
i concentrated on gina and don't have done the things with jessy and some things from your Change-Log i don't have seen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Barklay, I found the bugs you commented and now are fixed, I'm compiling the new version, thanks a lot!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Here is a request thread for the new update:
New compilation of v0.2 are ready in our Patreon page, now I'm converting videos to upload the Android version.

Bugs fixeds:
- A test screen that it didn't have to show up
- Error at university navigation
- "Reception" text position in university navigation
- "Name" of the characters repositioned and with outlines to view it more clear

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, new links are ready on Patreon, plus the version for android that was not yet uploaded.

Bugs fixed:
- An important bug concerning inventory, saved game doesn't store the objects you bought, so you can't use it and neither buy again; this has been corrected and tested.
- Small bug in Tony's room, if you want to jerk off, when you finish, the music continues to play until another music starts, now it works fine.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes