Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Then you are done with all content there is nothing more from what you posted.

All content ends on the Olivia path in v.10, all the new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on the Lisa girlfriend path's.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Anybody knows how the advertising packages work and if it is worth to buy them ? I play the game without mods and I have the feeling that i loose money when i buy a package. I am now at the 8-9th day. Without buying the advertising package i earn about 90$ per day. With the package i earn about110$ per day but i pay 50$ for it. So in summary i earn only 60$. There is any benefit at least in the future? Otherwise i will stop buying these packages.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anybody knows how the advertising packages work and if it is worth to buy them ? I play the game without mods and I have the feeling that i loose money when i buy a package. I am now at the 8-9th day. Without buying the advertising package i earn about 90$ per day. With the package i earn about110$ per day but i pay 50$ for it. So in summary i earn only 60$. There is any benefit at least in the future? Otherwise i will stop buying these packages.
Its the only way for Max to make money.
You need to work up to 200 twice a week, here is my mini walkthrough for that.
"6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion. "

batcheng

Oct 21, 2017
I have completed movie and started visiting the Clinic.
Can anyone tell me how to have sex with Lisa while Alice watches?
Also I am not progressing further with Alice & Kate?. There are only two options to choose between Alice & Kate. Same scene every time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have completed movie and started visiting the Clinic.
Can anyone tell me how to have sex with Lisa while Alice watches?
Also I am not progressing further with Alice & Kate?. There are only two options to choose between Alice & Kate. Same scene every time.
Who is Max's girlfriend?

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Someone at the other thread said that the game is unplayable without mods. Is it true ? I don't care to make the game easy but to be unplayable is something else. Do i need to install any mod or patch ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Someone at the other thread said that the game is unplayable without mods. Is it true ? I don't care to make the game easy but to be unplayable is something else. Do i need to install any mod or patch ?
It is playable without mods and its can break if you use mods.

The ones who say it is unplayable without mods don't like the grind you have to do is all and wants to get to the sex faster.

You must get your stats to 100 in game points before you use a mod to raise them up or you can break your game, DS put in a lot of triggers in the first 100 points and if you cheat the points up to fast you will break your game.

Cheating money to Max's pocket in amounts over 1000 before you get to pay off the shitbag will increase the amount from anywhere from 10x to 1000000x the amount you need to pay the shitbag.

One player had over 1 billion he had to pay because he cheated money.

No mod or patch is needed to play and enjoy this game.

Reactions: victor659

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
i think im stucked with olivia.
it say that lise want to set max up with olivia.
but i cant talk to one of them, what must i do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i think im stucked with olivia.
it say that lise want to set max up with olivia.
but i cant talk to one of them, what must i do?
Without 20 question I have no idea where you are at in the game.
So please upload your save game for this and I will take a look.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Its Lisa. I have completed the Mentor quest.
"12. To make things happen in v.10 kinda walkthrough. "
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content. "
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.) "

Both sisters mood and Max authority over them must be kept at max all the time for the content to come around for you.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
I read at the walkthrough that you have to buy cookies before aunt Kira arrives and specifically until Thursday. How you can do this ? I talk to Lisa "You look weird..." a few times but without success. Now i am at Wednesday 1 day before the deadline and the chances of success are only 14%. My persuade skill is 147 and Lisa's mood and relationship are very good/warm. The only thing that i can do is to buy the silk bathrobe to improve the relationship but i don't know if this help. And the save-load trick is not working in this game (i always take the same results).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I read at the walkthrough that you have to buy cookies before aunt Kira arrives and specifically until Thursday. How you can do this ? I talk to Lisa "You look weird..." a few times but without success. Now i am at Wednesday 1 day before the deadline and the chances of success are only 14%. My persuade skill is 147 and Lisa's mood and relationship are very good/warm. The only thing that i can do is to buy the silk bathrobe to improve the relationship but i don't know if this help. And the save-load trick is not working in this game (i always take the same results).
All RNG's that the game uses are done for the complete day once Max goes to sleep so saving and reloading must be done just before Max goes to sleep for the complete next day.
If you have a save for a few days back I would reload it and get her mood to maxed out and give her the bathrobe as earlier as possible.

For the rest of the game you need to keep Lisa and Alice's mood maxed out and Max authority over them also needs to be maxed.

Reactions: victor659

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
All RNG's that the game uses are done for the complete day once Max goes to sleep so saving and reloading must be done just before Max goes to sleep for the complete next day.
If you have a save for a few days back I would reload it and get her mood to maxed out and give her the bathrobe as earlier as possible.

For the rest of the game you need to keep Lisa and Alice's mood maxed out and Max authority over them also needs to be maxed.
I have tried to load from previous day but the results are always the same the next day. i figure out that to take different results i must load a file at least 2-3 days old. As for the candies i bought the bathrobe, raise the Relationship to "Friends" and now i succeeded even though my chances was only 15% !

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Without 20 question I have no idea where you are at in the game.
So please upload your save game for this and I will take a look.
After looking at your save game and see that you used mods to get more than you should have your game is broken.

Yes Olivia is your GF but you also have some of Lisa GF quest and that tells me you either used a save game editor or mods to fuck up your game.

There is nothing I can do for you when you do shit like this. BigBrother 2019-02-25 15-24-02-68.jpg

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote