Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone help me, just do not get any further. maybe check my savegame. it seems like a bug. thank you so much, best regards from germany
You have the homework bug.

"11. How to fix homework bug. "

After fixing it you must progress in the mentor quest for a very long time plus you must work on all open quest and some closed quest at the same time and get both Lisa and Alice's mood as high as it will go and keep it there from now on in this game.

Next time you play and as soon as you offer Lisa to help with homework for free you must get her spanked within a few days or you will get the homework bug again.

Reactions: Scarface84

lavekreem

Nov 9, 2018
hi guys
i just wanted to ask what to do when kira tells you to take lisa to the city and to pick the worst time possible ?

wimvdb

Jan 5, 2019
Hi guys I don't get the option where i can get a handjob from Lisa. I searched on walktroughs and it says that there should be an option ("I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..."), i don't have this option. Does anybody know how to fix this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hi guys
i just wanted to ask what to do when kira tells you to take lisa to the city and to pick the worst time possible ?
That sounds like a mod and we only help with the original game here, there is no taking Lisa to the city in the original game.

Hi guys I don't get the option where i can get a handjob from Lisa. I searched on walktroughs and it says that there should be an option ("I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..."), i don't have this option. Does anybody know how to fix this?
First Lisa must be your girlfriend instead of Olivia for this to happen.
Second you must have offer her free homework and got her spanked right after wards with in a week or two anyway.

If Lisa is your GF then you must progress in the mentor quest before it will happen.

wimvdb

Jan 5, 2019
That sounds like a mod and we only help with the original game here, there is no taking Lisa to the city in the original game.

First Lisa must be your girlfriend instead of Olivia for this to happen.

If Lisa is your GF then you must progress in the mentor quest before it will happen.
Lisa is already my GF, we have discussed she'd give me a HJ if i help her but i just can't get the option.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Lisa is already my GF, we have discussed she'd give me a HJ if i help her but i just can't get the option.
Did you get her spanked at the beginning of the game right after you offered homework for free?

Lisa's mood and Max authority over her must both be maxed out for any form of sex to happen.

lavekreem

Nov 9, 2018
so what comes after "do you know kira gave me a special exercise?"
i have done it like 10 times and nothing happened with the mentor opportunity

wimvdb

Jan 5, 2019
Did you get her spanked at the beginning of the game right after you offered homework for free?

Lisa's mood and Max authority over her must both be maxed out for any form of sex to happen.
I've done it a couple times. Do you think i need to do it more right now?

Scarface84

Jan 2, 2019

After fixing it you must progress in the mentor quest for a very long time plus you must work on all open quest and some closed quest at the same time and get both Lisa and Alice's mood as high as it will go and keep it there from now on in this game.

Next time you play and as soon as you offer Lisa to help with homework for free you must get her spanked within a few days or you will get the homework bug again.

Thank your for the Help ;-)

lavekreem

Nov 9, 2018
guys i need help with the mentor opportunity how do i get to the handcuffs (only knew about it from alice in the changing roles opportunity )
i am still at the part where i can only fuck lisa in the lounge and talk to kira to join us at night
and thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've done it a couple times. Do you think i need to do it more right now?
No only need to do it once right after you offer homework for free and then when you are ready about 3-4 weeks later then you need to get her spanked several time to get Max authority over her maxed out.

You need to get her spanked a couple of times before Kira shows up to get the candies unlocked for Alice but after that you need to help with homework without error 6-8 times to get the relationship boost.

guys i need help with the mentor opportunity how do i get to the handcuffs (only knew about it from alice in the changing roles opportunity )
i am still at the part where i can only fuck lisa in the lounge and talk to kira to join us at night
and thank you
You must ask mom to privately spank your sisters to unlock them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hi guys can we take the lisa's virginity or can we just do anal sex with her ? THXXX
No not now since it got abandoned but there is a fan made very short game for it called Lisa's Special Day

nohallo

Jan 9, 2019
Lisa was touching me again at night. And this time, I was doing the same thing. We were doing it in front of each other!

Caution: does the degree of progress depend on the choice in the Classmate? opportunity

I don't make any further progress after this process.

They also don't have a chance to be a "classmate."

What should I do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
리사가 나 앞에서 밤에 다시 만지고 있었다. 그리고 이번에는 똑같이하고있었습니다. 우리는 서로 앞에서 그것을하고있었습니다!
주의 : 진도는 Classmate에서의 선택에 달려 있습니까? 기회.
나는 이 과정 후에 더 이상 진전을 보이지 않는다.
또한 "동급생"의 기회를 얻지 못하고있다.
어떻게해야합니까?
Please post in English according to site rules.

"""
Lisa was touching again in front of me at night. And this time I was doing the same. We were doing it in front of each other!
Note: Does the progress depend on your choice in Classmate? chance.
I do not see any further progress after this process.
They also do not get the opportunity of "classmates".
What should I do?
"""
Yes you must chose Lisa as Max's girlfriend in the convo "About Alex".

At the bottom of this page is the 3 GF paths. (GF = Girlfriend.)

Reactions: jackoffonher

NunSayKenSoul

Dec 15, 2018
Hi. I want some help. It seems I'm not progressing anymor, but I'm sure there is more content.

Lisa:
I can ask to see her tit while doing the homeword, and I can set her up for private spanking. I can buy sleeping pill to call Olivia at night. I downloaded the mod for the homework fix, but the option don't appear for me.

Mom:
on the New Job opportunity, I finished the movies, but I didn't see any more dialoges about it, particularly, I cant have the stuff described on V.13 new content. I've been trying make mom catch me pleasing Alice, but it don't work.

Alice:
I can have sex with her during spider event and spanking, both alone and with Kate. I also can get a blowjob from her on the Loung, but Lisa never show up to catch us.

I'm attaching my save file if someone could help me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi. I want some help. It seems I'm not progressing anymor, but I'm sure there is more content.

Lisa:
I can ask to see her tit while doing the homeword, and I can set her up for private spanking. I can buy sleeping pill to call Olivia at night. I downloaded the mod for the homework fix, but the option don't appear for me.

Mom:
on the New Job opportunity, I finished the movies, but I didn't see any more dialoges about it, particularly, I cant have the stuff described on V.13 new content. I've been trying make mom catch me pleasing Alice, but it don't work.

Alice:
I can have sex with her during spider event and spanking, both alone and with Kate. I also can get a blowjob from her on the Loung, but Lisa never show up to catch us.

I'm attaching my save file if someone could help me.
With having Olivia as your GF you are at the end of content because all content ended on the Olivia path in v.10.

All new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on the Lisa GF path's.

Olivia = 2 nights of sex.

Lisa = 9 anal sex per week with 2 of them a double with Kira. (Plus.)
14 plus BJ per week.
6 HJ per week
Plus sex with mom.
And even more that I will not say here.

So if you want more content and it is way more content than the Olivia content then you must start over and this time choose Lisa as Max's GF.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote