Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have two folder for big brother one with this and one with your mod, the game gave me this problem before I downloaded this too, maybe as you told me, it's because I took money only with the cheats and not from the website. By the way, do you know if give problem with the update too?
What update?

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
How do I open the "store"? I only see cheat menus on the laptop? and the "express delivery" seems to be empty?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do I open the "store"? I only see cheat menus on the laptop? and the "express delivery" seems to be empty?
You must buy stuff first then if its listed you can get it express delivered, if not you have to wait a day for it to come.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
You must buy stuff first then if its listed you can get it express delivered, if not you have to wait a day for it to come.
But how do I buy stuff?
I dont understand how you open the online store to buy stuff? I have the money needed with cheats, but that's as far as I get..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I dont understand how you open the online store to buy stuff? I have the money needed with cheats, but that's as far as I get..
If you don't see it then you have a fucking mod in blocking you, its the same place as the cheat menu is in the laptop. BigBrother 2018-08-31 15-00-13-18.jpg

So if you have a mod in blocking you then go to that mod thread and ask for help this thread is only for the vanilla game without mods.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
If you don't see it then you have a fucking mod in blocking you, its the same place as the cheat menu is in the laptop. View attachment 144129

So if you have a mod in blocking you then go to that mod thread and ask for help this thread is only for the vanilla game without mods.
ah ok, now that makes sense. Someone said this game is unplayable with this mod.. but I now see it the other way around lol

:asg:

Aug 3, 2018
I want to know if anybody can direct me to a full list of opportunities. I'm nearly finished the game now, and I've finished 19/22 Opportunities. I've saved Lisa's path to the end of the game, and I know Hot Coffee is down one of the paths, so that makes 20/22. Is there a list somewhere and, if not, can somebody tell me the last two and how to start them? Thank you. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I want to know if anybody can direct me to a full list of opportunities. I'm nearly finished the game now, and I've finished 19/22 Opportunities. I've saved Lisa's path to the end of the game, and I know Hot Coffee is down one of the paths, so that makes 20/22. Is there a list somewhere and, if not, can somebody tell me the last two and how to start them? Thank you. :)

I do not see Hot Coffee or the new Olivia GF quest in your list so you are not done with Mentor even though it says it done you need to keep going, you meet both on Lisa's dates for romance at the end of Mentor.

Changing Roles is also not listed, for this you need to keep putting spiders and help with Alice's blog.

thot

Oct 15, 2017
Hello,
I have make the mistake of take olivia for girlfriend but i want to finish my game. and i have New job (4 movies make sleep with mother do), cunning plan (meet the twice 1/week) and Arachnophobia (sex scene after the discover of aragne) don't finish. Have some idea to finish before i begin a new game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello,
I have make the mistake of take olivia for girlfriend but i want to finish my game. and i have New job (4 movies make sleep with mother do), cunning plan (meet the twice 1/week) and Arachnophobia (sex scene after the discover of aragne) don't finish. Have some idea to finish before i begin a new game?
You are finish with what you can do because all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path.
All content ended in v.10 for Olivia GF path.

:asg:

Aug 3, 2018
I do not see Hot Coffee or the new Olivia GF quest in your list so you are not done with Mentor even though it says it done you need to keep going, you meet both on Lisa's dates for romance at the end of Mentor.

Changing Roles is also not listed, for this you need to keep putting spiders and help with Alice's blog.
It looks like all remaining opportunities are along Lisa's line, I just wanted to make sure before I started on it. Thank you. :)

alnof

Aug 6, 2018
17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)
This intro is a bit misleading.
All the later quests and intertwined and depend on each other, so you need to unlock everything else to unlock the last content.
The trigger requires a lot more than:

Bottom line: do unlock 0.13 content you need to finish all the other quests first, this is not a standalone path.

Papa123456789uyfdx

Sep 4, 2018
I have reached the following stages don't know what to do to trigger other events:(v0.13)
1. Lisa is my girlfriend, i have finished the anal lesson from kira, got two bjs from lisa in bathroom but dont know whats the next step in the mentor opp.
2. i get blowjobs from ann but don't know how to take things further.
3. Same with Alice, i went to the doctor with her, got bjs and the licking cycle near the lounge but dont know what to do next

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have reached the following stages don't know what to do to trigger other events:(v0.13)
1. Lisa is my girlfriend, i have finished the anal lesson from kira, got two bjs from lisa in bathroom but dont know whats the next step in the mentor opp.
2. i get blowjobs from ann but don't know how to take things further.
3. Same with Alice, i went to the doctor with her, got bjs and the licking cycle near the lounge but dont know what to do next
Keep putting spiders in Alice's room and help with her blog, you need to keep setting up anal training with Kira and you need to get private spanking of Max's sisters.

"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

Plus read everything in those 2 post.

Reactions: Papa123456789uyfdx
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote