Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kenjoo

Jun 18, 2018
Hello together,

I've got several problems. I've cheated a bit and cant go further now.
Opportunities "Schoolmate" requires "Mentor" to go on. But Mentor is stuck at "I think I have found help..." I went to Kira 10 Times to "Learn Kissing" but I cant talk to Lisa about it and go on.

Am I too late? Do I have to restart? Or is there any chance to go on in the Story?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello together,

I've got several problems. I've cheated a bit and cant go further now.
Opportunities "Schoolmate" requires "Mentor" to go on. But Mentor is stuck at "I think I have found help..." I went to Kira 10 Times to "Learn Kissing" but I cant talk to Lisa about it and go on.

Am I too late? Do I have to restart? Or is there any chance to go on in the Story?
Either Lisa's mood or Max authority over her is to low.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
How do you progress in 'A Cunning Plan' at stage 23 (the one I'm currently at):
"I definitely like the new deal! I can ask Alice to blow me or I can fuck Kate. I'm living in a fairy tale! I can only do this once a week, but it won't get too repetitive! I think I'll be able to get more from them ... Much more. Eventually.."

The next stage says:
"Alice loves having complete control over Kate. And I get a nice bonus from this situation too. Now I can fuck Kate right in front of Alice... I wonder what other ideas Alice might have for us..."

But I currently can't see any way to allow Alice to exert any control over Kate.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
do I need to sacrifice allice?
No you do not need to only if you want to but Kira can not help you if Eric got his hands on her so to get rid of Eric you must sacrifice Alice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
whats the best time to massage the mother? day/time
Right after you wash the dishes for Alice because she goes to the pool at 12:00 and this gives you 1 hour and your free anyway.
Wait for Alice to show up in the kitchen then wash her dishes then go to mom for massage.

trm567

Jun 5, 2018
thanks, it's worth paying 350usd/week to improve the mom opportunity?

another one: if i choose the gf lisa part it will stop the progress wiith alice?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
another one: if i choose the gf lisa part it will stop the progress wiith alice?
You have no progress with Alice """as a girl friend""", and no it will not stop any progress with Alice and Lisa GF path is 2 of the 3 you can have in this game and is required to have.

Lisa jewelry GF path. (This in my opinion is the best path.)
Lisa yoga GF path.
Olivia GF path.

1 of these 3 must be done to progress the game but only the Lisa GF path's will take you to the end.
Olivia GF path ended in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the 2 Lisa GF path's.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I couldn't make photo session with aunt Kira.Please help
Did you buy the camera?
Did you wait till Saturday when they go shopping?
When posting for help you need to provide as much info as possible or we can not really help.

icarly

Jun 25, 2018
I'm stuck on the cunning plan... I've been getting handjobs from the mother but kira isn't talking to me about the progression. I've been doing this for atleast 3 weeks in the game.

Also I befriended eric but can't seem to access the wallet opportunity

Frozenhelical

Jun 25, 2018
No, no walkthrough for 7 but there is enough of one that will get you through most of it plus more info on opportunities.
Walkthrough:
Opportunities:

3 Lisa paths:

Be advise that if you give Lisa's homework for free there is a bug that will not allow you to go very far in the Mentor Opportunity. Its a bug and will break that quest.

Outside of what is here there is very little you can miss. Just ask question if you get stuck and we will help you if we can.
hi , i stuck at the same bug u talked about . how i can fix it ?
ty

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote