Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

asgardtipar

Aug 4, 2017
Cheats other than a little money can and will break your game.

There are to many triggers in the first 100 points and if you cheat stats then they do not go off and break your game down the way.

After getting you stats to 100 in game then you can cheat all you want.
like what

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
form my position how can i have sex with lisa
You can't on the Olivia GF path, you must start a new game and go 1 of the 2 Lisa GF path's to have anal sex with Lisa.
At the bottom of this page is the 3 GF path's.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Every time I go to online shop my money become 0 what to do !
Stop using that stupid mod and use this one instead. "11. How to fix homework bug."
Yes it has the homework bug fix included in it and for me is the best mod to use in BB.

Just remember to do not cheat stats until you get them to 100 points in game or you can fuck up your game.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Stop using that stupid mod and use this one instead. "11. How to fix homework bug."
Yes it has the homework bug fix included in it and for me is the best mod to use in BB.

Just remember to do not cheat stats until you get them to 100 points in game or you can fuck up your game.
How to know thier points !!

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
For anyone curious, I updated and changed some of that walkthrough to include quest info and fixed some mistakes and other things. I only did the first couple days though, so it's not super useful, lol.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@a1fox3 : I might be wrong then. But i got stuck on the same part as others on the look up name. I never had a name to look up untill i evolved Kira. But i havn't played in a long time so age probalby joggs the memory some :p Might be time for a rerun. I miss failing every peak and waiting 8 ingame moth to get a picture of Eric wanking to Alice :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 : I might be wrong then. But i got stuck on the same part as others on the look up name. I never had a name to look up untill i evolved Kira. But i havn't played in a long time so age probalby joggs the memory some :p Might be time for a rerun. I miss failing every peak and waiting 8 ingame moth to get a picture of Eric wanking to Alice :D
You are partially right in that you have to involve Kira at the beginning because you need to tell her about Eric accusing you of stealing his wallet.

BobOobBO

Jun 13, 2018
How do I practice acting lines? And is there somewhere where i can find the lines because I am at the first acting and didn't find anyway to learn them...

Edit: nm. I'm an idiot, foudn it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do I practice acting lines? And is there somewhere where i can find the lines because I am at the first acting and didn't find anyway to learn them...

Edit: nm. I'm an idiot, foudn it.
If you want to print them off I have them uploaded here: "9. Movie lines for all movie's 1 - 4. Thanks to for posting 1 - 3. "

asgardtipar

Aug 4, 2017
I am supposed to have anal with lisa at 8 in the louge but the option just doesnt appear, and how do i have private punishments

**How do i privately punish my sisters

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am supposed to have anal with lisa at 8 in the louge but the option just doesnt appear, and how do i have private punishments

**How do i privately punish my sisters
Her mood must be maxed out and while she is washing dishes is when it will happen.

"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

Reactions: asgardtipar

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how do i max out her mood
Wash her dishes and help with homework without errors.

has the path of keeping eric as a pet been continued after v0.9 ?
same question for the olivia path, has there been anything new in the last 4 updates?
No and no, Olivia path ended in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is all on Lisa GF path's.

Reactions: asgardtipar

asgardtipar

Aug 4, 2017
So i came to the part when im supposed to seduce vicky but it says that opp is over, but who gives a shit, im interested in lisa... what now, i did all 3 dates

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So i came to the part when im supposed to seduce vicky but it says that opp is over, but who gives a shit, im interested in lisa... what now, i did all 3 dates
Just keep playing working on all women in the house.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote