Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

khronnus

Mar 16, 2018
How many spiders does it take to fuck alice? i've put many and the only thing i get is to touch her +HJ, starting to get tired

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I ju

I just wanna know what triggers it really...
What triggers it is playing the game and working on all open quest at the same time.
Once Kira moves back to the lounge is the main trigger for you to try.

khronnus

Mar 16, 2018
The only quests not ended till now are the spiders ("alice has finally..."), blog ("alice has laid some..."), new job ('we got plenty...") and cunning plan ("i definitely like the new deal..."). I've already done private spankings with sex with alice and lisa, private spanking with alice and kate with sex, already talked to lisa about letting her peep me and alice. There's nothing more i think (?), this quest is locking the others. I must have got the HJ from alice about 20~25 times.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The only quests not ended till now are the spiders ("alice has finally..."), blog ("alice has laid some..."), new job ('we got plenty...") and cunning plan ("i definitely like the new deal..."). I've already done private spankings with sex with alice and lisa, private spanking with alice and kate with sex, already talked to lisa about letting her peep me and alice. There's nothing more i think (?), this quest is locking the others. I must have got the HJ from alice about 20~25 times.
New Job quest should have started already so what does it says and what does mentor quest says for Lisa?

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
Sensual Massage: This Course is temporarily unavailable? My massage is well over 100 and I have taken the first 2 massage courses, how do I continue? I haven't gotten rid of Eric yet, but he's stopped showing up at the house...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do I do the Weed Quest? I wanna get rid of Eric, but I also wanna do the quest beforehand so I don't miss it.
Once you buy the weed and give it to Kate meet Alice at the pool at 13:00 and this will complete the quest.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Sensual Massage: This Course is temporarily unavailable? My massage is well over 100 and I have taken the first 2 massage courses, how do I continue? I haven't gotten rid of Eric yet, but he's stopped showing up at the house...
Either you did get rid of him or you have a bug.either way if the sensual massage course is done you need to practice on alice when she is in thé mood.

asukara

Jan 22, 2018
hi guys i want ask something...
i'm stuck in...
1. hot coffee opportunities... how to become bartender?

2. schoolmate
i'v met lisa's demands and gave her $1000. exercising is no big deal
either, only two times a week is easy. she asked for more time to come
up with new demands.i wonder what she'll ask next?

what i have to do?

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
hi guys i want ask something...
i'm stuck in...
1. hot coffee opportunities... how to become bartender?

2. schoolmate
i'v met lisa's demands and gave her $1000. exercising is no big deal
either, only two times a week is easy. she asked for more time to come
up with new demands.i wonder what she'll ask next?

what i have to do?
Nothing that's it for those two.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If Eric is not showing up at the house then you did get rid of him and now your game is broken and you can not go on with cunning plan quest which is the main quest of the game.

crispinsanders

Mar 19, 2018
I got up to the homework in exchange for a handjob part for lisa but I don't seem to get the option when i go to do her homework, just the usual homeworks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I got up to the homework in exchange for a handjob part for lisa but I don't seem to get the option when i go to do her homework, just the usual homeworks
You must get her spanked and her mood and Max authority over her must be very high.

If getting her spanked does not work then you have the homework bug and come back here and tells me and I will help you get it fixed.

crispinsanders

Mar 19, 2018
You must get her spanked and her mood and Max authority over her must be very high.

If getting her spanked does not work then you have the homework bug and come back here and tells me and I will help you get it fixed.
Pretty sure I have max authority over her assuming respect is max authority. Any exploits or mods I can use to get around the bug?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote