Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So I feel I'm stuck, or at some impasse. I'm on day 465 (i know....a loooonnnggg way down)

I've completed all the movies with Kate, Ann, and Alice. Currently been "waiting" for Ann to get more on her own, (I'm assuming this is 2nd Job) But haven't heard anything in weeks.

I've finished up all the Clinic stuff as far as it'll go (jerk off in a cup to a naked Dr. solo, every 3 days)

I've gone through mentoring Lisa through to Anal with Kate at night, and have gotten Lisa to lose the panties during the day.

I've done the movies with Ann and get a HJ or a BJ

I'm able to occasionally get Alice to give a BJ during TV

I'm also able to visit Alice and Kira once a week.

SO!!! With that said.....I've had no further movement.

Been WEEKS!, if not more than what seems a month or 2 in game

Ann hasn't heard anything on the new Job, Can't get any anal with Lisa outside of Kira visits. Haven't had sex with Ann yet anywhere in the house.

I'm seeing posts about Ann catching you with Alice in the lounge, banging Ann all over the house, and so on...but I can't get any of it....I feel I'm either just in one LOOONNGGG grind, or I'm missing something.
Sounds like you are missing private spanking of your sisters.
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3 what you are playing this days? Or you still attached and nostalgic about BB?
To many, no I have not played BB but a few times v.13 to make sure I knew what was going on and have not played it in at least a week now.

This is about 20% of the games I am following at this time.

I will add the one that may take over 1st place in my games that I follow.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

Protonsquid

Dec 13, 2017
Sounds like you are missing private spanking of your sisters.
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."
I think you're correct.......

I just discovered going back to private spankings with lisa started up some new content and just got going on the first date (walk)

Is there anything else with Alice as far as Private Spankings for her as well? Just making sure I have those covered.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I think you're correct.......

I just discovered going back to private spankings with lisa started up some new content and just got going on the first date (walk)

Is there anything else with Alice as far as Private Spankings for her as well? Just making sure I have those covered.
You need to grope her a few time and you will get a surprise.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
To many, no I have not played BB but a few times v.13 to make sure I knew what was going on and have not played it in at least a week now.

This is about 20% of the games I am following at this time.

I will add the one that may take over 1st place in my games that I follow.
1.I was playing my personal favorite "Lovely Guests" can be found on this forum, and stopped playing since was banned "Dating My daughter" Did he fucked her finally or not? Also been playing "Haramase Simulator"
2. Also suggest to try early version v0.21 but not very small sample offered really nice interesting Start-Up story
"Waifu Academy" good Dialog, Story, Renders, Graphic, Style, Really nice chicks if you ask me

in game pictures are better then here

Protonsquid

Dec 13, 2017
Alrighty, feeling stuck a bit again. Lisa caught MC banging Alice on Cam. Just stuck on talking to Lisa and the option "Alice and I..." and only get the "Not now Max"

Polo93

Nov 24, 2017
i have copied my saves from version11 to version13 and there's nothing new in the game
any help please?

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys, Im stuck and i feel like i might have broken the game because im at day 456, finished all opportunities except for Side effects and New job where aunt kira just gave me a lesbian movie to download (not the one with the mother being spanked but a 2nd movie) but nothing shows up to watch the movie.
Alisa just blackmailed mom and Max after filming the video.
I can fuck mom all over the house, even yoga, but not after work (is that even possible after Bj/cunnilingus?

I read Lisa catches us in the kitchen having sex? that hasnt happened yet. And the part that worries me is that I haven't had any conversation about going to the doctor or anything. I dont know how to trigger the first side effects event and from what I have read from other people that should have already happened.....
:( please help. Thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys, Im stuck and i feel like i might have broken the game because im at day 456, finished all opportunities except for Side effects and New job where aunt kira just gave me a lesbian movie to download (not the one with the mother being spanked but a 2nd movie) but nothing shows up to watch the movie.
Alisa just blackmailed mom and Max after filming the video.
I can fuck mom all over the house, even yoga, but not after work (is that even possible after Bj/cunnilingus?

I read Lisa catches us in the kitchen having sex? that hasnt happened yet. And the part that worries me is that I haven't had any conversation about going to the doctor or anything. I dont know how to trigger the first side effects event and from what I have read from other people that should have already happened.....
:( please help. Thanks.
If you never went to the clinic and you are now fucking mom in a lot of places around the house then Yes your game is broken.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
If you never went to the clinic and you are now fucking mom in a lot of places around the house then Yes your game is broken.
Thank you. Do you know more or less when should I have started to go to the doctor? Before the fourth movie, little bit after, before mom butt massage? Just to look for a more or less recent save. Thanks again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you. Do you know more or less when should I have started to go to the doctor? Before the fourth movie, little bit after, before mom butt massage? Just to look for a more or less recent save. Thanks again.
After the 4th movie and Max was or needs to get a boner at the breakfast table 3 times them mom takes him to the clinic and this is before mom goes to work on the 5th movie alone.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Guys is there a single walk through for 0.13? There are multiple walthroughs and its confusing, which to start first.
I have the same question, the OP stopped updating way back, and now there's no one post where we get the latest walkthrough. Maybe archive this thread and start a new one? This OP is gone and isn't coming back which creates a lot of confusion for people looking for the latest walkthrough.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Guys is there a single walk through for 0.13? There are multiple walthroughs and its confusing, which to start first.
I have the same question, the OP stopped updating way back, and now there's no one post where we get the latest walkthrough. Maybe archive this thread and start a new one? This OP is gone and isn't coming back which creates a lot of confusion for people looking for the latest walkthrough.
what will i do with vicky in 0.13.0.007 ??? any guide?
You get nothing with Vicky.

where I can find a recent version of the walkthrough?????
This is what we have and unless someone comes up with something better then here is what we have.
"For newcomers to get started with."

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
When is the best time to declare war against eric? and there is no option to talk to him when he is home so how can i do it? . As wallet only active when i am at war.
If you are not at war you are his friend. That means there is always an option to talk to him after dinner when he is at the house. You can sqeeze him for a few bucks. But you can also tell him to go fuck himself. That starts the war :p

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
There is no walkthrough because it almost impossible to write one at this point. It has nothing to do with the OP. No one has written a complete WT for BB since v0.9. @a1fox3 Has done mini walkthroughs on post 2&3. Thats the best you will ever get till someone decides to make a complete WT for v0.13.
( I tried and gave up. The game has 500+ triggers and all happens either based on time or RNG, and thats not counting location, what npc, what mood there in, what event triggers parts in other events, and the list goes on )

Reactions: a1fox3

blankbud

Jan 19, 2018
Hi
is someone who already has these scenes of content if so I would ask for some hints on how to get to them

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote