Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Thnx for your answer. Im still doing once a week but still nothing. I belive i did something wrong. Thnx anyway guys
You can't really do anything wrong with Kate and Alice. You see them or you don't. But i would like you to tell me what part of the event you are on. Does Kate fuck Alice with a strapon after you see them at 01:00?
Does Kate and Alice offer a choice of either a BJ from Alice or a cowgirl from Kate at 23:00?
Is Alice dominating Kate yet so she can order her around when you visit?
This would help me understand you problem better.

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
You can't really do anything wrong with Kate and Alice. You see them or you don't. But i would like you to tell me what part of the event you are on. Does Kate fuck Alice with a strapon after you see them at 01:00?
Does Kate and Alice offer a choice of either a BJ from Alice or a cowgirl from Kate at 23:00?
Is Alice dominating Kate yet so she can order her around when you visit?
This would help me understand you problem better.
Basically im doing just that. Keep going but still just getting one hole. There are 3 different choise and i chose everyone of them. even start to punish infront of the kate and offer me something differnt ,but still just getting one hole. Im not doing anal with lisa , and hj/bj from mom. i hope it will change soon. Cuz last couple hourse im just stuck over there. And wanna do sex tranin and new job. Thnx for everything guys

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@gatito
I need to know what i asked you in the first post. What part are you stuck on when you see Alice and Kate?
Is it the 01:00 after giving weed to Kate, or is it 23:00 after you made a deal with Ann that Kate is welcome.
What does Kate and Alice do when you see them?

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
@gatito
I need to know what i asked you in the first post. What part are you stuck on when you see Alice and Kate?
Is it the 01:00 after giving weed to Kate, or is it 23:00 after you made a deal with Ann that Kate is welcome.
What does Kate and Alice do when you see them?
I cant do everyhole in one night:) I just wanna pla the rest of version. sex traning and new job.

pascal26

Jan 8, 2018
is man of house creator and dark silver working together? MCs are same. Can i get opinion about man of the house? just downloaded

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
Still makes no sense. No one can because it's not possible. We told you this many times already. And still no answer to my question so goodluck trying to figure it out.
told you just wanna do everyhole in one night. doing al kind of stuff but still there is nothing. But now i was try to punish alice infront of kate but i did punish kate. Probably next time i will do more maybe i could able to do everyhole in one night.

samis

May 24, 2017
IN v.12 sex-ed with ann and lisa i got to bj by both of them .
do we have new events for sex-ed in v.13 ?

XeNiuM

Feb 9, 2018
There is a lot of triggers that need to go off.
1. Eric must be gone.
2. Other quest must be far enough to have the triggers to go off.
3. Must have started sensual massage on Alice and completed the course.
4. several weeks after the triggers go off then Kira will tell you about it.
Thanks for the help, but i already spoke with kira about it but nothing happens afterward...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've tried many times in many ways but I can not enable this content
I started a new game but it's not right
I finished version v13 2 times but I can not get private punishment for max
I do not know what else to do:oops::'(
You have to tell mom in the "I know what I want" convo that she can spank Max again and then pay mom for private spanking.
1st. 1.jpg 2.jpg
2nd 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The Yoga path is only unlocked if you chose the girlfriend path I think. At least it is locked out on the jewelry path.

You have to tell mom in the "I know what I want" convo that she can spank Max again and then pay mom for private spanking.
1st. View attachment 67854 View attachment 67855
2nd View attachment 67856 View attachment 67857 View attachment 67858
Also, if you are too late in the game to have Max get caught peeping, you can still get punished by screwing up Lisa's homework and then taking the blame for it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone fix yoga with my mother? This event broke and does not happen.
Some how or another threw mods or save editor you have both Lisa and Olivia as your full GF's and its not possible in v.13.
Please take this to the mod page or the save game editor page for help.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
So i can fuck Ann everywhere... well almost everywhere:
(Yoga at the pool 07:00 AM, Lounge 08:00 AM, Bathroom 20:00 PM, Lounge 21:00 PM, Ann's Room 22:00 or 23:00 PM after work 00:00 AM midnight cannot be fucked its the same, massage same. Can be catched by Alice sometimes in Lounge 21:00 PM - Choice fuck them Both or Alice will watch, Catched by Alice in Bathroom 20:00 PM will intrerrupt, Catched in Lounge 08:00 AM by Alice will watch, by Lisa will interrupt, with Kira everything same not tried all options though i think, Clinic same, web streaming same - Choice Alice or Lisa, Spider at night same, Friday 03:00 AM from Alice Bathroom BJ or HJ same, Lounge 20:00 PM Lisa Anal same, BJ lesson Ann & Lisa same, Alice Lounge 22:00 PM same, Lisa 00:00 AM Midnight or after Midnight same, Ann when goes to sleep entering her room same, pretty much that's it so v0.13 finished or maybe i missed something? For someone who thinks or knows finished the game for sure pls read and give a thought pls Tnx!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote