4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
this is my save file.
ı have a big problem . pls help me otherwise ı losing my mind

this file was recorded before the war began. and start the war.
Could anyone pass the 8th step for me? please
" 8. Any time Eric is over and in mom's room at 8 pm go there and soon you will overhear a convo with Eric and his girlfriend or wife ( we don't know who she is). "
You are on the Olivia GF path and all content ended for her in v.10 all new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 are for the Lisa GF path.
There is also more sex in the Lisa GF path.
All 3 paths are listed at the bottom of this page.

Now to your problem, there is 2 ways to fail at this game.
1. You don't have the 1000 to pay off the amount and you did not get an extension from Eric for the week. (300 must be paid weekly to keep him at bay and is best paid on Mondays.)
2. Mom having 100% Eric influence and 2 other family having over 50% each will also fail this game no mater if you are paying Eric 300 a week or not.

Here is why you failed the game.
BigBrother 2018-02-09 20-08-26-29.jpg BigBrother 2018-02-09 20-08-27-56.jpg BigBrother 2018-02-09 20-08-28-99.jpg BigBrother 2018-02-09 20-08-31-06.jpg Lisa and Kira are 100% and when mom hits 100% its game over.

Here is how to keep the girls Eric authority over then down.
Lisa, Do her dishes and help her with homework without error.
Alice, Do her dishes and watch tv with her using the candies.
Mom, do chores as often as you can until you can support Max with his web site.
Kira see her at 3 am Tuesday night Wednesday morning at 3 am and Saturday night Sunday morning at 3 am, if you have the kissing training going then kiss her otherwise watch tv with her.

Remember pay the 300 on Mondays until you can pay the 1000 to get him off your back.

I would recommend you restart and go with Lisa GF path instead of the Olivia path.
Lisa once unlock you can do BJ both day and night showers, HJ while doing homework and once you unlock it anal with her every day and 2 times a week both Lisa and Kira anal.

As for Olivia you can fuck her 2 times a week only or please Lisa and get BJ from Olivia or BJ from Olivia and finger Lisa.
But this in only 2 times a week.

You run into any problems go here and if no answer is right for you then ask here and I will help you as I can.

and

Aug 14, 2017
i cant seem to trigger the second talk with kira to sleep with mom (About mom again...) i already told mom kira is sleeping in the lounge but nothing is happening

Feb 4, 2018
So how often do you have to go to the clinic before Eve asks you to bring your girlfriend? And when does mom start her new film career, it's been weeks! And can some one tell me how to finish the spider quest if it is possible.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So how often do you have to go to the clinic before Eve asks you to bring your girlfriend? And when does mom start her new film career, it's been weeks! And can some one tell me how to finish the spider quest if it is possible.
Its base on all the other quest that you have open to not just cunning plan.

Feb 4, 2018
Ah thought so, so dare I assume you know how to complete the quests needed? The posted guides skip over what quests are needed for certain scenes and how to complete them. Thank you so much for being so helpful to all us noobs.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ah thought so, so dare I assume you know how to complete the quests needed? The posted guides skip over what quests are needed for certain scenes and how to complete them. Thank you so much for being so helpful to all us noobs.
I never figured it out so I worked on all open quest and it just triggered for me.
Next time I play from the start I will try to figure it out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i only get the option to peek in and shes sleeping alone does it have to be a specific day?
If you can only peep then you are not far enough in the game to try and sleep with her yet.

There is also a minor bug that is you choose to talk about the movie instead of talking about sleeping with her then your lock out of it until mom starts her new job.

Feb 4, 2018
OK, I guess it'll put more spiders in Alice's bed to see if that works, and I'll just grind it out like a bloody mmo! :)
I figured it out! you put a spider in her bed then when she lets you sleep in her bed, you go for her crotch and take off her panties WITHOUT taking her bra off. She'll wake up and start as usual, before saying she wants more then starting to ride you. I did that again then follow her order to cum outside, then again and came inside she was peeved but said she liked it. Then I asked Lisa if she liked peeking she admitted she had peeked on Alice and you/Max. The next time Alice is really into it as she gets it doggy style, Lisa shows up and is eventually gets caught, opening up the "changing roles" opportunity. Still no word on what to do to trigger more of Alice's blog plotline and Mom's new bdsm cum-denial job.

Aldicamper

Jan 30, 2018
Hi Guys,

I might need some help. I´m stuck right now in trying to penetrate mom. She send me already to the Doctor and for the v.13 I´ve completed all the possible doctor sequences. Unfortunately everything I try with mom on any time on any day, I just don´t cum or cum too fast! (I took the Olivia GF way btw.)

Thank you soo much for any help :))

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
If you have schoolmate saying its done could you please upload that game save game file so I can take a look at it.
And do you remember what you did to make it says complete?

I have played this game well over 40 times from start to finish and schoolmate has always said the same thing and never changes after choosing GF.
Woah didn't see this. My bad since I missed it.

I posted the save file for you. Check on the previous version if school mate ends. Since school mate now has new content for the latest version (yoga scenes)

Also, for the new version of 13.00.7, is there any new content/scenes on the olivia path?

Feb 4, 2018
Damn! Stuck again! I keep trying to get busted with Alice for the final part where she sits down, after which as I understand, you can then get a spanking scene for you and Lisa to be caught by mom. I may have busted my save. Lisa should be by gf but haven't done stuff mentioned above. (like never did handcuffs, but Alice said we did) This is where it is atm. Any help advice on what to do would be gratefully received.

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
I know the game is officially finished. But has anyone spoken about maybe finishing off all the existing plot lines?

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
So I think I finished the v13.0 content

1)Talked to Mom at 2300 about progression. Kira helped, etc.
2)Massaged mom when she's tired from work, and can touch her pussy, making sure she doesn't cum (monday-thursday)
3)Talked to her two-three times during 2300, (I guess pleasing Alice three times) in the luonge is the trigger. I made sure to not cum.
4)During 2300, she basically jumped on my dick, which is where I fucked her the first time. Did it again. Now it's a repeatable scene.
5)Yoga path: After progression, joining, etc. Mom goes nude, Lisa catches this twice. From them onwards, I have sex with Mom during Yoga, but Lisa never caught us fucking.
6)Kitchen path. Fucked mom there. Lisa arrived there two times, but never caught them having sex. Alice began blackmailing us once she saw us for the first or second . After she keeps catching us (3-4 times), the dialogues keep repeating, so I'm done with that part.
7)Can spank Mom during lounge, and after dinner. Alice can too.
8)During lounge, fucked Mom a few times. Alice caught us 3-4 times more blackmails, she then pleased her self, and then I had threesome sex with the two. Now it's a repeatable scene where I can fuck Mom or both. I don't think Lisa ever catches us in this one. Tried many times, she never appears.
9)Fucked Mom in bathroom (on top, doggystyle). Alice catches us one time. She appeared again in my playthrough, but the dialogue is still the same, so I guess that route ends.

@a1fox3 am I done?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote