Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay - but I finished ths waaay before any of this getting caught in the living room stuff. This is not connected w the BJ lessons afaik?
You start Lisa's convo about new sex-ed with mom and it will not go on until you have the sit down convo with mom and Alice and get Lisa and Max spanked at least 1 time and this unlock the rest of Lisa's new sex-ed training with mom and several training sessions later mom will announce that she is starting her new job.

If you got it any other way than that then you ran into a bug or something because out of the 6 times I play from the end of v.12 to unlock v.13 content that is what I had to do.

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
@a1fox3 is your v13 "walkthrough" complete? I have followed it through and didn't know if you were through or if you thought there might be more.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 is your v13 "walkthrough" complete? I have followed it through and didn't know if you were through or if you thought there might be more.
Yes there is more and I never tell all you can have I only tell how to unlock it and let the player find all the other good things to come.

You can have sex with mom:
1. Bathroom.
2. Bedroom at 22:00 or 23:00.
3. Kitchen. (If no yoga or the none yoga path.)
4. Lounge.
5. Yoga. (if yoga path and no kitchen if done yoga that day.)

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Yes there is more and I never tell all you can have I only tell how to unlock it and let the player find all the other good things to come.

You can have sex with mom:
1. Bathroom.
2. Bedroom at 22:00 or 23:00.
3. Kitchen. (If no yoga or the none yoga path.)
4. Lounge.
5. Yoga. (if yoga path and no kitchen if done yoga that day.)
Yup. I'm wondering if anything comes out of Alice being turned away when interrupting bathroom encounter with Ann/Max during shower time. It's happened a number of time already. SO if I'm at 22/22 opportunities, that's it?

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
I don't know if someone has asked this before but, how can I contact Kate's Mom for work? Or am I able to do some work with her?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Hi all. I'm new to f95 and am trying to play BB. Am stuck getting the right lines for the 1st movie. Game gave an attention: read and memorize your line. Nothing every came up that would let me read my lines so I keep blowing them. Any help is appreciated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if someone has asked this before but, how can I contact Kate's Mom for work? Or am I able to do some work with her?
Your not able to, all you get to do with her is get rid of Eric.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi all. I'm new to f95 and am trying to play BB. Am stuck getting the right lines for the 1st movie. Game gave an attention: read and memorize your line. Nothing every came up that would let me read my lines so I keep blowing them. Any help is appreciated.
You will and need to see them to get the triggers to go off and there here BigBrother 2018-02-06 21-03-01-83.jpg

You must view them when you are told to read your lines by Kira.

I also have them all here so you can print them off if you want to but remember you must view them in game for the triggers to go off.
"9. Movie lines for all movie's 1 - 4."

Aug 14, 2017
i cant progress with Alice's private punishments ive done it well over 5 times but nothing changes, meanwhile the ones with Lisa have progressed fine can someone throw me some help?

Feb 4, 2018
Hi, fairly new to this game. Do we have a walk-through for the current version ( I assume that's the one at the top of this thread? I want to go the war route with eric and have sex with as many family members as I can. Also has anyone else encountered the money disappearing from available funds when you want to buy online? I should have 9k but it says zero.

Distefolc

Feb 6, 2018
6 am is mom's shower time and 7 am is yoga time.

To wake up at 6 am you must go to bed at 00:00.
Ok and then how am i supposed to start this lisa gf route or i can't do it anymore?Also why i can't do yoga with mom i am on about the 350 day and i still can't do yoga with her ? :/

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Yoga is only available if you are on the Lisa girlfriend path with yoga, there is also a Lisa g/f path with jewellery, this does not have yoga.

just boom

Feb 7, 2018
Hi all. Been reading forum a long time now but posting first time. I am kinda stuck in the loop. I am donating sperm every three days, mom is only giving bj from time to time, with Alice i can have sex in her room only, bj in front of tv, Lisa nothing specially. Can someone please show me the way to go further? How to get caught, how to get sex with mom etc...?

gunjack

Jan 31, 2018
Guys, I need serious help because I feel I got myself stuck. Also I believe I missed a lot of things, so I'm attaching the save if someone could take a look. Really love the game and I've been trying to finish it without cheats, also there's no actual walkthrough for .13. Thank you in advance and keep on rockin'!

PS. I recently declared war on Eric, so I can get the option for wallet and beer+pills from Kira. Was his friend until now.

PS2. HALP!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote