Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hi again, i might be stuck i am at 384 days and Kira is not longer sleep with Ann. So she moved on couch naked, and how i trigger talk with Kira about me trying to sleep with ann?

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
As I recall, its an out side morning conversation, Or if she has already moved out of Moms room, you should be able to go in a night and try to sleep next to her, (no in your room)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi again, i might be stuck i am at 384 days and Kira is not longer sleep with Ann. So she moved on couch naked, and how i trigger talk with Kira about me trying to sleep with ann?
There are 2 times that you talk to Ann about sleeping with Ann, 1 is part of the "I know what I want" convo and 1 when you just finish a movie and there are 2 options to chose from one being about the movie and one to talk about sleeping in her bed. All players who now have problems sleeping in her bed choose the convo about the movie and they no longer get the convo about sleeping in her bed bug.

Kira only helps with mom to get her to loosing up and that is all. Yes you can talk to Kira about it but if you got the bug then that convo never comes up anymore.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Lisa don´t give me a handjob while i take she´s homework. Lisa don´t give me a blowjob in shop. I can´t fuck Lisa in kitchen. Kira don´t give to Max and Lisa sex lessons after first lesson. I can´t spank Kate in Alices room. I play 0.11 version. What i have to do?

Bananaman27

Dec 4, 2017
I am stuck at getting the sensual massage thing to unlocked.

I have gotten to 60 days past where I had the info to call the goons to get rid of eric and I have gotten to several 3 somes with kate and alice. What am I missing? I searched and saw somewhere something about peeping mom and kira on thursday night but that is not happening. I am at a loss. Please can someone tell me something?

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Off, i might try to play over again. I hope its worth it, becouse if you download a savegame you didint know how it happen. Special with Mom sex education if there is any pictures about that!

Reactions: rotiv.1972

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Lisa don´t give me a handjob while i take she´s homework. Lisa don´t give me a blowjob in shop. I can´t fuck Lisa in kitchen. Kira don´t give to Max and Lisa sex lessons after first lesson. I can´t spank Kate in Alices room. I play 0.11 version. What i have to do?
Lisa don´t either peep Max and Alice when they fuck in Alices room.
I'm going out on a limb and suggest that either their mood is low, or your authority over them is low, or both. Keep both at awesome and respect. When they are bitchy or they don't think highly of you, they're not going to do what you want them to do.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Off, i might try to play over again. I hope its worth it, becouse if you download a savegame you didint know how it happen. Special with Mom sex education if there is any pictures about that!
If you're looking at later content, I used the 'Lisa GF Yoga V9 finished' save and got all the new content as far as I can tell (from looking at the pictures in the CG download). Alice going dom, me spanking Kate (that's a tough one), Eve doctor, Lisa sex ed.

Don't believe there's an Mom sex ed pics (nothing in CG file) with Lisa. And the opportunities tag said end of content also before anything really happens...

Bananaman27

Dec 4, 2017
Can someone help me with the massage thing? I have used the save editor to verify I had 99 points in massage then did another alice massage saved verified it now said 101 massage points. I still do not have the option to do the online course. Is there something else I have to do?

Bananaman27

Dec 4, 2017
Maybe if I try this a different way. Could someone who has gotten past the start sensual massage thing, please check out my save file and see if they can figure out whether or not I am messed up? I have been trying to unlock the online sensual massage part for more than 45 game days now since I got the info to get rid of eric (wallet route). I just want to know if my game is messed up or if I just need to keep going. Thanks for any help.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Don't believe there's an Mom sex ed pics (nothing in CG file) with Lisa. And the opportunities tag said end of content also before anything really happens...[/QUOTE]

No, there was a pop up just as she was going to go ask to use Max as prop, saying no more content, will be added in 12

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Maybe if I try this a different way. Could someone who has gotten past the start sensual massage thing, please check out my save file and see if they can figure out whether or not I am messed up? I have been trying to unlock the online sensual massage part for more than 45 game days now since I got the info to get rid of eric (wallet route). I just want to know if my game is messed up or if I just need to keep going. Thanks for any help.
According to this spoiler in the second post by @a1fox3 , it sounds like you've hooped yourself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I read your post properly and you've already gotten rid of Eric...

Reactions: Bananaman27

tattoolad

Oct 15, 2017
So i downloaded latest version v.11 and transfered my saves over but there is nothing new , ive saved it and reloaded and nohing am i missing something ?

Reactions: szc

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017

Took a look, you still have Eric... Cant seduce Mom with Eric hanging around

Bananaman27

Dec 4, 2017
According to this spoiler in the second post by @a1fox3 , it sounds like you've hooped yourself.

If I read your post properly and you've already gotten rid of Eric...
I have checked that several times. I have done through to the last step. Was waiting to get sensual massage opened before getting rid of him according to the instructions. Can I get rid of him before that?

Thank you for your help but I read it as wait to do sensual massage before you get rid of him.

Took a look, you still have Eric... Cant seduce Mom with Eric hanging around
See above. And thanks for your help also.

I guess my question is do I get rid of him and then get the ability to start the online courses or do I have to get the courses first?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
To unlock sensual massage you need to talk to aunt Kira.

Reactions: Bananaman27

heckenheck

Sep 3, 2017
For version 0.11. What steps do I have to take to get the new scenes involving Alice Kate and max in the living room?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote