Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zolan

Apr 3, 2017
Can someone tell me what are the missable scene/event if you choose a different path.
example: miss the peeking on mom if you going to war with Eric from the get go.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
I rolled back to an earlier save, and started progress through the movies again. Anyone else experience a bug with Kira not showing up on Fridays at 21:00 to watch the movie with Ann and Max? Anyone figure out how to fix it?
Yeah, it annoyed me to, talk to Mom at 9, and Aunt will show up, I was looking for her to be in room at start, doesnt work that way.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Nearly done with current build... I hope my missed opportunity are from Olivia path, or that I never got a photo of Eric.

But the little nudge I am asking for is Arachnophobia.. In or out, or does it matter.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
thanks
should i get rid of eric wallet or kate's mom
and how to sensual massage alice
am i right when fuck oliva before lisa
Now it would be best to go Kate's mom it 5000 instead of the 6000 you need.

Okay, I have a quick question. I might have missed this step in a walkthrough somewhere, but after buying the party dress, bathrobe, swimsuit, and the two pieces of lingerie, there is a Black Dress - Short dress for dancing left over. When and who is that dress for?
Bathing suit and bathrobe is for Lisa and all others is for Alice.

Can someone tell me what are the missable scene/event if you choose a different path.
example: miss the peeking on mom if you going to war with Eric from the get go.
That's the only thing you will miss is some of the eric scenes.
If you go Olivia you miss out on a lot of sex with Lisa.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

lkaito

Aug 8, 2017
i have get rid of eric but just can talk

“Why are you so sad, mom? Did something happen?”
can't go further
how to talk “I want to talk about Eric…” with Alice

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
i have get rid of eric but just can talk

“Why are you so sad, mom? Did something happen?”
can't go further
how to talk “I want to talk about Eric…” with Alice
Have you started Euro massage yet? After you start that there will be a breakfast when Ann tell everyone she has be fired.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
you have to privately punish her at the time-slot of her streams. Once a week (i think) she is in front of her laptop, and not streaming and if you punish her that day you will lick her pussy instead, and after that when you punish her in front of kate, kate will take her place.
I’m able to lick her pussy, but she still sends me away in front of Kate.

lkaito

Aug 8, 2017
Have you started Euro massage yet? After you start that there will be a breakfast when Ann tell everyone she has be fired.
Not yet , i already get rid of eric before sensual massage alice
i never massage Ann and just massage Alice in Lounge

i used cheat topless and finally massage alice while she sun bathe

Last edited:

Blazing_fire

Jul 23, 2017
guys i am 130 days in,eric and kate both are gone,
i have scenes with olivia and lisa at night and with alice in the morning after removing the spider
i came to know just now that lisa was supposed to tell me about the candies,she never did
no other event seems to open up,can anyone help?

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Yeah, the Olivia line is a trap! I went back and told Lisa to forget competing for "whats his name" a LOT more content.

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
Lisa mentioned to Max in the Coffe Shop, she wants to look Alice and Max. This will happen in the v.11? If the answer is yes, have to do something for it, or it will happen automatically?

Same question about Changing Roles and Side Effect opportunities

Actually, after the Mentor opportunity ended, and the Hot Coffy opportunity is ridiculously short in v.11, only left Cunning Plan (close to the end) and New Job. The game is becoming a little bit boring, and I'm becoming a little bit impatient. That's why I ask.

Last edited:

BigPaul

Modder
Oct 9, 2017
Hi there is a walkthrough mod that shows me the correct answers in the game which I have to click
I hope you understand my question

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Hi there is a walkthrough mod that shows me the correct answers in the game which I have to click
Step by step.. no, there is a whole lot of content. If in doubt when an option comes up, load auto save, and create a new save for that day. Other than the links on page one, no, just a guide and help. add to that some events seem to be random, or triggered, so a "On day 15 do X" is not really possible.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I haven't heard of a mod like that for this game. Truthfully the BIG choices you need to make are 1) Having Lisa or Olivia as GF (Lisa has more content, while Olivia is a dead end until the next update at least). 2) get rid of Eric or be his friend (Eric Content is not and according to DS WILL NOT be updated. So far the rest of the choices are not as major for the direction the game will take.

Hope that helps.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
I haven't heard of a mod like that for this game. Truthfully the BIG choices you need to make are 1) Having Lisa or Olivia as GF (Lisa has more content, while Olivia is a dead end until the next update at least). 2) get rid of Eric or be his friend (Eric Content is not and according to DS WILL NOT be updated. So far the rest of the choices are not as major for the direction the game will take.

Hope that helps.
Went the No Eric line, didn't want to avoid him, or have him blocking my actions. (how some conversations with him still there wold be different? or just not happen? Mainly talking about Ann.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Went the No Eric line, didn't want to avoid him, or have him blocking my actions. (how some conversations with him still there wold be different? or just not happen? Mainly talking about Ann.
I have always gotten rid of him quick. I think the big difference is that Max can DO things instead of WATCH things happen. The Eric topic is VERY sensitive here (big arguments pro/con). So basically as far as I understand, if Eric is present in game each time you advance a opportunity to the point Max can start doing 'Fun' things with another character Eric shows up and takes over. With Eric gone Max can progress and be the one acting.

This is just my understanding so PLEASE no arguments, if someone understands the MECHANICS of the game differently (better) than I do, then please give a better explanation as I don't want to confuse anyone, and have never played the Eric friend path.

Hope that helps. :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote