Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
1.I installed 7th camera will that interfere with money making, some say decrease money income or no need literally i dont' see any problem.

2.Do i need to talk with Ann about the movie i did only one movie for now, and when i talk about it she says let's change the topic or i need to start that conversation more times or in certain room or time?

3.How much do i need to play or what i need to do to get BJ from Ann or Kira in the pool at night, i've seen pictures Kira giving head underwater in pool anyone achieved that?

4.Do i need to start visiting Vicky or do i need to learn to cook first?

5.Do i need to repeat every options every day exactly or... like Homework, Dishes, Spanking, Giving Cigarettes, Do i need to make mistakes in homework or need to make it without mistakes, Handcuffs at night, Morning lessons with Kira and sister, Watching Movies with Ann, Massage Ann, Getting HJ from Ann, Getting BJ from Lisa in bathroom, Spider in room, Massage legs sister, Just massage or giving chocolate, if i try multiply times will get BJ from sister in lounge and how to take it? Which one of these are most important or necessary which no need to be repeated every day?
1. No it will not cut down on income but you will never get your money back from it.

2. Yes you need to talk to Ann but you must first get her mood higher.

3. After the last movie and you go to the Dr. as for Kira and a BJ in the pool she will never finish it but you can get it when you do not get BJ from Alice by given Alice the candies before she goes clubing and then refuse BJ in the bathroom at 3 am.

4. You can but your done for now in this build of the game.

5. You need to come up with your own routine for this and you do not need to spank the sisters at all, only if you want to.
The more sex that goes on during the day the more money the web site will make.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Tnx mate oh and 1 more thing howmany times do i need to speak with Ann until she opens up about the movie?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Is it possible to fuck Alice in bathroom when she is drunk at 3am when she comes home with Kira. I can Have only BJ & HJ
there is option when Max says i wonder if it fits in you but she always refuses

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is it possible to fuck Alice in bathroom when she is drunk at 3am when she comes home with Kira. I can Have only BJ & HJ
there is option when Max says i wonder if it fits in you but she always refuses
No you can only get a BJ.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
If i choose to talk with Ann about the movie why that option not showing again, not even next day, and what benefit can come from that, and do i need to keep that option for later?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If i choose to talk with Ann about the movie why that option not showing again, not even next day, and what benefit can come from that, and do i need to keep that option for later?
Talking about the movie does not matter it is talking about sleeping with mom that matters.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
In certain room is there more viewers and then some action happens HJ BJ Fucking means more viewers more money?
And how much money per viewer?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
In certain room is there more viewers and then some action happens HJ BJ Fucking means more viewers more money?
And how much money per viewer?
No one has figured that out.
"6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion."

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
i know i can be boring but i just started the game but another question or two:

1. I just talked with Vicky and max told her learning to be cook how to ask Ann to teach max cook?

2. Whats the point to talk about movie when there is not outcome of that or there is?

3. 7th camera not gonna screw anything or bring some extra cash?

4. I Did movie with Kira Directing and Ann, when next movie gonna happen

a) What's the consequences if i miss to much of the text lines except being paid less?

b) Can i change the story line in the movie if i choose different text instead tell her to blow you to choose screwing? But i guess not

5. How much often i need to buy advertisements for the web and how much?

6. Whats happening if not paying to Ann in Monday for house expenses

Damn to much again like kid learning about world:) ? answer what you can i will appreciate like always tnx!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i know i can be boring but i just started the game but another question or two:

1. I just talked with Vicky and max told her learning to be cook how to ask Ann to teach max cook?

2. Whats the point to talk about movie when there is not outcome of that or there is?

3. 7th camera not gonna screw anything or bring some extra cash?

4. I Did movie with Kira Directing and Ann, when next movie gonna happen

a) What's the consequences if i miss to much of the text lines except being paid less?

b) Can i change the story line in the movie if i choose different text instead tell her to blow you to choose screwing? But i guess not

5. How much often i need to buy advertisements for the web and how much?

6. Whats happening if not paying to Ann in Monday for house expenses

Damn to much again like kid learning about world:) ? answer what you can i will appreciate like always tnx!
You need to just start playing the game all of these will be answered by just playing and reading what the quest needs in game.
I have answered the camera one to you at least 2 times already if you don't want to read then there is no more help I can give.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
oks just how many times i need to buy adveristments? i am guy who goes into details i like to know everything that can be learned sometimes i know...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
oks just how many times i need to buy adveristments? i am guy who goes into details i like to know everything that can be learned sometimes i know...
Did you even go read what is here?

D

Deleted member 294092

I can't get the Lisa homework bug to fix - I've tried resetting the set_poss value in the listed patch a few times, and nothing doing.

Also - where is the option to sleep in the same bed with mom? Kira is already doing it, and I asked for it under "I know what I want", but she said "okay" or something and now there's no option.

Please don't tell me I need to start over, I'm in deeeep!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can't get the Lisa homework bug to fix - I've tried resetting the set_poss value in the listed patch a few times, and nothing doing.

Also - where is the option to sleep in the same bed with mom? Kira is already doing it, and I asked for it under "I know what I want", but she said "okay" or something and now there's no option.

Please don't tell me I need to start over, I'm in deeeep!
You have to wait till aunt Kira moves back to the lounge and then you can "try" to sleep with and after the last movie you can get HJ/BJ from her and then she will till you to sleep in your own bed.

Lisa homework bug "How to fix homework bug." at the very bottom under the last spoiler tag.

D

Deleted member 294092

You have to wait till aunt Kira moves back to the lounge and then you can "try" to sleep with and after the last movie you can get HJ/BJ from her and then she will till you to sleep in your own bed.

Lisa homework bug "How to fix homework bug." at the very bottom under the last spoiler tag.
I've tried on the homework bug, made sure it's set to 4 and everything - still only have the "show tits" option. Even tried changing that variable to other values, then back to 4...nada. Seems like it's holding up so much content :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've tried on the homework bug, made sure it's set to 4 and everything - still only have the "show tits" option. Even tried changing that variable to other values, then back to 4...nada. Seems like it's holding up so much content :(
Did you use the mod to fix it?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote