Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Deleted member 9433

The next step in the progression with Lisa is her asking for something more "sexy". I find that this conversation usually happens at the pool in the afternoon and after I have gotten rid of her shyness a little more. In v0.3 "shyness" was a stat but DS took it out stating that it was useless. However, it is now an invisible stat. Try saving the game before each homework session with Lisa and going for the 3rd option "I'll help you if you...show me your tits." If successful 3 times you should see her say something at the pool. If your "show me your tits" fails, reload the save and just do her homework for her to keep her in a good mood.
Thans For your suggestion but it doesn't help i did look at her tits like 7 times in a row but nothing happens :(( fuck it what is it i have to do ..... (she is walking topless at pool so i don't know if she is shy any more :p)

EDIT: I restartet an old safe .. now i can buy playboy ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: balabasuu

setter6

Feb 11, 2017
I am stalled on the Mentor Opportunity, Lisa doesn't advance in her masturbation scenes, I can't get her to progress to the second masturbation scene and she will masturbate 3-4 times a week but I can't get the next scene

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
I am stalled on the Mentor Opportunity, Lisa doesn't advance in her masturbation scenes, I can't get her to progress to the second masturbation scene and she will masturbate 3-4 times a week but I can't get the next scene
Very strange ... Maybe the final scene of Lisa's masturbation depends on her mood, maybe you insulted her?
I had no problems with Lisa, I always do everything in the list of "mentors", and in the final 0.5 I fuck her ass and she is happy!
When Lisa will invite me to take a shower with her on Friday, when we will be at home without witnesses? - "That is the question!"
I remembered. During Lisa's masturbation, a dialogue appears: "Lie down on the bed together" - Did you tell her? Have you heard from Liza "you've spoiled everything" ?!
This "bed" dialogue is a mistake, and this is likely to cause you problems with the possibility of a "mentor." But I had no problems with Lisa, and all I said was a guess.

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I have a problem to go on in Mentor (teaching lisa). She has got money, and i should to at least twice a week do yoga with mom. After missing it one week, she ask for another amount of money and ask for proofing my yoga lessons next week. So I've done yoga with mom 7 days in a row, but nothing happened (yes, I have had already 3 kissing lessons with Kira), but the kissing teach don't shows up. What's wrong

Reactions: phuong74200

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
What to do with wallet. I find it in Ann's bedroom and now i don't know what to do.
In 0.5 it is best to use a "purse": exchange it for sisters and Cyrus, and then go to Alice's bed and fulfill her dream - fuck her.

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
Hello, I have followed the route of the GF in the schoolmate opportunity and i'm stuck in:

I've met Lisa's demands and gave her $1000. Exercising is no big deal either, only two times a week is easy. She asked for more time to come up with new demands. I wonder what she'll ask next?
Attention : further progression requires some progress in the ?Mentor? opportunity. Also, wait at least couple of days before asking her again.

I have ended the mentor route (fuck the sister on the ass) and repeated the scene several times but the schoolmate opportunity not advance. Is the end of this route? i missed something?

THX

D

Deleted member 9433

than you have 2 options:
1) give eric 1000 (this will happen when your week extension times up during dinner) and keep wallet and his ID. Than show this ID to Kira - this lead to hacker path. hacker will give (i thin for 3000) you information about Eric and you can blackmail him with this information and he stop corruption your sisters and aunt. He keep Ann - but he stop influencing against you. Than you can anytime you want contact people who was looking for him and than he will leave the house.
2) give him wallet and ID - also he take all your cash (so spend it to new stuff/advertising). This opens a Kates mum. Talk to Kira - she send you to Kate - she wants big weed - she gave you contact to her mother - pay mother (i think 3000-5000? idk) and Eric leave house.

But there is a bug (dont know if only in option 2 or also option 1) when you cant buy a normal weed for Kate and Alice.
Hey i took the 1. parth is there a special moment where i can talk with Kira ? Because i have no option about it ?

Reactions: summerjo

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Hey i took the 1. parth is there a special moment where i can talk with Kira ? Because i have no option about it ?
İf you choose first option after diner go to lounge. You will see eric talking to phone with someone(not sure which day maybe random?). After that You can talk to Kira. Then you good to go

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
İf you choose first option after diner go to lounge. You will see eric talking to phone with someone(not sure which day maybe random?). After that You can talk to Kira. Then you good to go
Whin I'm following your advice, i gave it to eric at 20:00, so dinner is past. Should I do it nect dinner wtith eric ?

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Whin I'm following your advice, i gave it to eric at 20:00, so dinner is past. Should I do it nect dinner wtith eric ?
You dont give him wallet. Just give him money and keep wallet. Some days later when you go to lounge you will witness Eric's phone call. Next day when Kira in at the pool go talk to her about and give her to wallet for her to investigate.

D

Deleted member 9433

is there someone else who is confused why you can't see any pussy in this game? everytime you should see it's hidden or outcoloured. (Expect the sex secene with Keira) Why is that ? Doesn't he like developing pussy :D?

summerjo

May 9, 2017
You dont give him wallet. Just give him money and keep wallet. Some days later when you go to lounge you will witness Eric's phone call. Next day when Kira in at the pool go talk to her about and give her to wallet for her to investigate.
so i talked to the hacker for the 2nd time and got the bad guys to call.
if i approach Eric about it and make a deal...can i still call them later? or is it a either or type thing?

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
so i talked to the hacker for the 2nd time and got the bad guys to call.
if i approach Eric about it and make a deal...can i still call them later? or is it a either or type thing?
yeah the option to call them later will be there even after you talk to eric

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
2 questions and i apologize in advance since i assume these have been answered but 42 pages is a lot to read. 1. how do i progress the mom massage. i keep popping a boner. i thought maybe i could take some of the pills i was drugging eric with but nope. and 2 how do you trigger the option to take private spankings i'm on day 103 wit 20k and have never seen that option. everyone but kira is lover, awesome, respect and eric is getting butt fucked by kate's moms strapon (at least in my head canon)

pummel5

May 29, 2017
Very strange ... Maybe the final scene of Lisa's masturbation depends on her mood, maybe you insulted her?
I had no problems with Lisa, I always do everything in the list of "mentors", and in the final 0.5 I fuck her ass and she is happy!
When Lisa will invite me to take a shower with her on Friday, when we will be at home without witnesses? - "That is the question!"
I remembered. During Lisa's masturbation, a dialogue appears: "Lie down on the bed together" - Did you tell her? Have you heard from Liza "you've spoiled everything" ?!
This "bed" dialogue is a mistake, and this is likely to cause you problems with the possibility of a "mentor." But I had no problems with Lisa, and all I said was a guess.
Are there a "Lisa invite me to take a shower with her" event? I finished the "mentor", but without a shower......

pummel5

May 29, 2017
2 questions and i apologize in advance since i assume these have been answered but 42 pages is a lot to read. 1. how do i progress the mom massage. i keep popping a boner. i thought maybe i could take some of the pills i was drugging eric with but nope. and 2 how do you trigger the option to take private spankings i'm on day 103 wit 20k and have never seen that option. everyone but kira is lover, awesome, respect and eric is getting butt fucked by kate's moms strapon (at least in my head canon)
Regadring massage. You have to ask mom to appologize a few times. Some day she will say, it´s ok and will get naked during massage
Private spanking appears if you was punished a few times. You have to offer money to mom for that.

D

Deleted member 9433

Are there a "Lisa invite me to take a shower with her" event? I finished the "mentor", but without a shower......
Wow that would be cool to know. i only know that you can shower with mom but lisa ... sounds interesting.

For my Question, can you do anal with lisa without your aunt ? i can remember something about the sleeping pills or weed but i cant rebuild it im my mind so is there anything after the anal switch ed. scene ?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote