Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
I have a question: If I tell mom that I don't want to be punished again, ever... do I still have to pay for private punishment to get the HJ for taking blame on behalf of Lisa?
if you chose option 1or2 in schoolmate, you can "sacrifice" youself for receive the punish in place of lisa, untill you chose not be punish (sorry for my terrible english)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have a question: If I tell mom that I don't want to be punished again, ever... do I still have to pay for private punishment to get the HJ for taking blame on behalf of Lisa?
Also I would rather have the BJ for Lisa than a HJ form mom.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Also I would rather have the BJ for Lisa than a HJ form mom.
I'd rather take BJ from both... but that's not the point :p So... basically we carry on as if there wasn't such an option to not get spanked? :D

Qubert

Nov 2, 2017
Hey everyone, I have a question about Lisa/Olivia path... So when asked I choose "Fight for him" option, but in the end Lisa dumped her boyfriend, and we had a conversation with Lias about being able to have sex without Olivia. How exactly can I trigger that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey everyone, I have a question about Lisa/Olivia path... So when asked I choose "Fight for him" option, but in the end Lisa dumped her boyfriend, and we had a conversation with Lias about being able to have sex without Olivia. How exactly can I trigger that?
What does Schoolmate say please?

honeyth1ef

Nov 2, 2017
i need help! if you go part Schoolmate PATH 3 (Olivia Girlfriend) - “Mentor” opportunity - is over after step 19? for ever?
night - BJ by Olivia, then both play with Max’s penis, sex with Olivia and fingering Lisa at the same time. its max i can receive from this choice? its any chance to go farther with lisa? or better i choise GF with lisa?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i need help! if you go part Schoolmate PATH 3 (Olivia Girlfriend) - “Mentor” opportunity - is over after step 19? for ever?
night - BJ by Olivia, then both play with Max’s penis, sex with Olivia and fingering Lisa at the same time. its max i can receive from this choice? its any chance to go farther with lisa? or better i choise GF with lisa?
You can also chose the top option for sex with Olivia and you get to please Lisa before sex with Olivia.

How do I get to share the shower with mom at 6:00am?
You must be given mom a massage and having her help Max cum then the shower scene will open for Max to peep and join her.

Reactions: bobbo69 and Herapa

honeyth1ef

Nov 2, 2017
You can also chose the top option for sex with Olivia and you get to please Lisa before sex with Olivia.

ty, its maximum i can receive in relationship with lisa ? if i didn't choose GF with lisa? no mentor? and nothing more? so gf with lisa is better more content?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hmmmm.... It kinda ends there? There will be no sex with Lisa in this path, right?
If Olivia GF then no sex with Lisa other than cumming in her mouth and pleasing her before sex with Olivia, for now it might change in game update v.12

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ty, its maximum i can receive in relationship with lisa ? if i didn't choose GF with lisa? no mentor? and nothing more? so gf with lisa is better more content?
The most content is the Lisa GF path " You Got To Fight For Him" it has the most eye candy and the same amount of sex with the Lisa GF path with yoga.
Olivia is the least amount of content for Lisa in the game today.

honeyth1ef

Nov 2, 2017
ty bro, and one more question, in "Wallet" opportunity. "Second time Max enters Mom’s room he can touch her again (different positions). Talk with Eric again - “I want to talk about mom again.” its end? max you can receive in this part ? no toy no sex?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ty bro, and one more question, in "Wallet" opportunity. "Second time Max enters Mom’s room he can touch her again (different positions). Talk with Eric again - “I want to talk about mom again.” its end? max you can receive in this part ? no toy no sex?
I never do any part of Eric's junk and block him from the start of the game so sorry I have no idea on it.

Reactions: Herapa

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Yes I did it was in red letters in that post but here it is again, remember changing anything but money runs the risk of screwing up your game and only put money in the web site with the mod until you go to war with Eric.
I mean the mod thread, does it have a thread or something where i can see the updates for the mod etc?

Madmac

Aug 8, 2017
I've restarted, now taking the Lisa GF path.

Only there are a couple off things i'm getting stuck at :
First : for some reason or another I can't take the sensual massge online course (massage skills are above 100)
I think it has something to do with not being able to give Alice a massage when she's by the pool (again, can't figure out why it isn't possible)

Second :
to my understanding it was possible to go with Alice to a party/club, but how do you do that ?
(I'm already at a point were I could dump Eric, so I'm probably to late)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I mean the mod thread, does it have a thread or something where i can see the updates for the mod etc?
Oh ok there is one without the homework bug fix. Here:

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
phew ... progress seems sometimes come very slowly in late game.

So, Max is banging Olivia. Little Miss is licking his dick while that and even swallow his love seed (too bad it isn't shown).

Little Miss is sleeping completely nude (seems I miss the point when she decided to strip her pajama bottoms ... but hey, not complaining ^^ ).

Alice giving Max head when her tigress's fucking her or when she comes homen drunken on Friday night. Also let Max fuck her in pussy on cam $_$ or as painless alternative for mum's punishment.

Kira givin head in lounge (fucking her in mom's bed seems to be a onetime thing).

And mom's giving handjobs in shower (6AM) and as part of massage in her room. And let see you fooling around with Kira roooar!

That's it, as far as I've seen after playing it some days (with money cheat after day 3 ^^ ).
Correct or did I miss some escaltion?

Is there a way to bang Lisa?
Or Alice in the ass?
Or Mum generally?
Or Kira again?
How far is progress so far with Lisa and Olivia? More lesbian action?
Alice stopped smoking long ago. I've read around here that she'll will smoke weed when Kate gets some from me. How to get Alice to start smoking again to caught her like before (1PM)?

sleeping_beauty_Lisa.png ROOAR3.png ROOAR2.png ROOAR1.png punishment.png all_for_my_sweetheart.png helpful_little_sister.png she_deserves_even_better.png practise_makes_perfect.png one_for_the_money_and_one....png No_bad_mum_at_all.png the_force_forces_her.png corrupting_little_miss.png tastes_not_like_chicken.png should_I_charge_her_a_full_meal.png the_worst_part_is_she_won't_remember.png bringing_home_some_work.png wow_10_seconds_of_fun_ending.png want_some_liquids_to_your_sausage.png bad_ol'_times.png

Reactions: Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
1. Is there a way to bang Lisa?
2. Or Alice in the ass?
3. Or Mum generally?
4. Or Kira again?
5. How far is progress so far with Lisa and Olivia? More lesbian action?
6. Alice stopped smoking long ago. I've read around here that she'll will smoke weed when Kate gets some from me.
7. How to get Alice to start smoking again to caught her like before (1PM)?
1. In Olivia path no, not at this time but there is more content to be added in v.12 for the Olivia path.
2. Only 1 time in 3rd movie.
3. Only HJ and BJ (BJ after 4th movie.) During the 4th movie you get to please mom.
4. No new content for Kira at this time.
5. If you are screwing Olivia and Alex is no longer around you have 2 options and that is is.
6. Once Eric is gone she stops smoking for good.
7. You can not once Eric is gone.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote