Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Tried it in several walkthroughs can't seem to fucking get this one bloody thing... How do I get private punishments :FeelsBadMan:

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
Tried it in several walkthroughs can't seem to fucking get this one bloody thing... How do I get private punishments :FeelsBadMan:
I just kept punishing them, first one then the other, and kept checking the "I know what I want" conversation with Mom, and it finally appeared as a choice.

Edit: It took, I think, twice talking to Mom before she agreed to it.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I just kept punishing them, first one then the other, and kept checking the "I know what I want" conversation with Mom, and it finally appeared as a choice.

Edit: It took, I think, twice talking to Mom before she agreed to it.
No, you misunderstand, I mean mom private punishing MAX.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's been a while, but I seem to remember I had to get caught spying, and after I took the punishment in public, the choice came up in the conversation with Mom to give money for private punishment.
I've received 4 different explanations on how to get it by now :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
Did you search in my walkthrough: - See at the end of week 6

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Did you search in my walkthrough: - See at the end of week 6
added to the OP and now I've got 5 different explanations :FeelsBadMan:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
No, you misunderstand, I mean mom private punishing MAX.
Well if you want for max to be punished not so easy way is to get caught peeping 7am in shower lisa and if you got 90% chance its hard to get caught. so just save previous day at 00/1 am because some ppl say if you get caught or not it all stats at morning.

Easy way just get ikarumod and when you are at breakfast you can punish yourself or both sisters as many times as you want :)

also make sure you got enabled option at "i know what i want" that you can get punished.

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
For me it works for every playthrough I've made. But never tested very seriously just to be 100% sure. Now I am 90% sure :)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
well if you want for max to be punished not so easy way is to get caught peeping 7am in shower lisa and if you got 90% chance its hard to get caught. so just save previous day at 00/1 am because some ppl say if you get caught or not it all starts at morning. easy way just get ikarumod and when you are at breakfast you can punish yourself or both sisters as many times as you want :)
Private punishment. PRIVATE

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Private punishment. PRIVATE
you also have to pay mum for private punishment PP-2.jpg PP-3.jpg
and make sure there are 0 costs at house PP-4.jpg .

Thats all at the point when you get rid of cuntface and you became man of the house.

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I take it your bank balance is so high thx to a game mod? Also Ann being topless whilst doing yoga is that because of Kira that suggested it earlier on in game?

you also have to pay mum for private punishment and make sure there are 0 costs at house. thats all at the point when you get rid of cuntface and you became man of the house.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I take it your bank balance is so high thx to a game mod? Also Ann being topless whilst doing yoga is that because of Kira that suggested it earlier on in game?
yes it is mod (why not make your life there bit simpler there is plenty running around already). And you get mom naked anyway after 1st movie shoot am on olivia route no yoga.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Its in one of my mini walkthroughs in the 2nd post now.

Now if you are looking to get Max spanked to see that scene then in the end of the game is very hard to do without using cheats.

It can be done you just need to keep on peeping at the girls in the morning and you have to tell Ann that she can punished him just like his sisters if you have chosen not to get spanked anymore in the "I know what I want" convo.
You may have to re chose the option to get spanked in private by paying for it and the money also goes for the family funds that is needed each week.

Last edited:

CanINot1

Sep 5, 2017
If you are ready for it then just keep over 500 in Max's pocket and it will happen and then you have to pay 300 a week to keep him at bay until you can pay the 1000 in full. So it is cheaper to save up 1000 in the web site then put it in Max's pocket and you don't have to pay 300 a week until you save up the 1000. Keep your money down below 500 until you are very sure you can save up 1000 to pay him off after he accuse Max of stealing his wallet. If you are ready to go to war with cuntface then put in Max's pocket over 500 but less that 1000 this will start it off. Save your game just before you do this just incase.

Yes keep doing it and keep apologizing over and over again and keep training with Alice at the same time. Check with aunt Kira also about this.
Ay mate thanks for the help. one last question - after that anal scene with lisa and kira, and the solo one at the dishes - is there anything else to do regrading lisa? coz i can't find anything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ay mate thanks for the help. one last question - after that anal scene with lisa and kira, and the solo one at the dishes - is there anything else to do regrading lisa? coz i can't find anything.
Lisa GF rout you get more during the private spanking.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
might be dumb, how do i get to private spankins?

spank both number of times then talk with mom 2x.

and make sure you don't spank alice on Friday (when private) what seems every 2nd does.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
you also have to pay mum for private punishment and make sure there are 0 costs at house. thats all at the point when you get rid of cuntface and you became man of the house.
I noticed on your image pp5-jpg that you have sex/anal/cunnilingus skill up to max, does that make any difference/dialog?

I never activated those 3 afraid of a game breaking or something.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote