Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shuyo

Jul 17, 2017
how far can you progress Lisa's story in V7, i got to the point in the mentor quest where you are supposed to practice handjobs but cant seem to get anything to happen.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Quick question... I have just done the steal Eric's wallet and had the conversation with him "I did not take your wallet" and "Leave my family and sisters alone" option and gave him what money i had left. I then spoke to Kira and she suggested i give him anti potency pills so he cannot perform. Will i still get the Kate's Mom option later on following this route or have i blow my changes at getting rid of Eric?
Thx

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
No, you have not to blow your chances for getting rid of eric. But this is another route. You can give him the pills. On wednesday, when he is at moms room listen to a phone call, talk to kira, search on net about victor moro, talk again to kira, call hacker, but don't get him rid. And now, with this info, blackmail him as much as you can. give him the pills, but not on wednesdays, than you can enter mom's room during sex with eric and touch your mom. After thae last scene you can get rim rid be talking to hacker.
To get him rid via kate's mom, you have to wait until he wants to get his wallet/money, give him both (money and wallet) and then talk to kira, kate, kates mom, you need big weed and 5000, then you will get the sex video scene with alice.
You see, how you act after you have stolen the wallet, leads to different pathes.

Last edited:

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
You must be friend with Eric and make him convince Ann to let you spy on them. When Ann get dress in the morning 10:00 and out open the door you will have new option 'I just want to watch'.
I'm confused, is this so Eric actually lets you into the room and lets you be right there while they fuck?

Hrada

Apr 18, 2017
So i've done the cunning plan up until mom allows Alice and Kate to do their thing in the house and shes sharing her bed with Kira. How do i get to the part where i get in the bed? I've caught them having sex twice but they never saw me and every time i check now they're just sleeping?

Did i miss something?
Does RNG just hate my fucking guts?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
No there is no Kira/Lisa, you should have chosen the ""Foget about Alex" in teh beginning then it would open training Lisa option which leads to Kira/Lisa option as i understand it.

I ride off eric with hacker option. I'm Olivia GF path. Are there lisa/kira lesson on this path?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ok so i am busy with the Lisa girlfriend quest and ive given her 1000$ but for the life of me there is no more Yoga with mom scenes anymore and Lisa wants me to do them...????

GeoXwar

Aug 18, 2017
Is there anything else to do with Lisa with after you give her the swimsuit and tell her to forget about alex?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote