Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@a1fox3
Final note on the Clinic.
I just basically finished v13 and i haven't brought Alice to the clinic. I avoided going back on purpouse to see the effect and i can complete everything else without any interuption. This is Jewel path btw. If you want to have a look.
For the lockout of Anns room it seems to be a pattern. I don't even think it's rng. She will lock you out a few times now and then and after you talk to her she lets you back in.
The sleep in her room is active all the way tho so even if she locks me out at 00:00 for the massage, she lets me go back in the same day at 01:00 for the BJ. Once you have sex she always lets you in.

Reactions: a1fox3
S

SteelRazer

You spy on Alice at 1 am when Kate is there then talk to Kate at the pool at 2 am, takes a few times to do but it will get there.
Am I supposed to do it before Kira s arrival ? or it doesnt matter. And If it does what is the best time to trigger it , because after the talk with Kate about Alice I only got like Hi some sentences and good night for long time .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Am I supposed to do it before Kira s arrival ? or it doesnt matter. And If it does what is the best time to trigger it , because after the talk with Kate about Alice I only got like Hi some sentences and good night for long time .
You do it when Kate arrives.

View attachment 68070 no have option " here's the money, mom"
Then you cheated money at the beginning of the game and did not do chores for mom until you 1st try to steal wallet and get spanked, this is the trigger for private spanking for Max.
So get Max spanked and it may show up in a new convo with mom.

@a1fox3
Final note on the Clinic.
I just basically finished v13 and i haven't brought Alice to the clinic. I avoided going back on purpouse to see the effect and i can complete everything else without any interuption. This is Jewel path btw. If you want to have a look.
For the lockout of Anns room it seems to be a pattern. I don't even think it's rng. She will lock you out a few times now and then and after you talk to her she lets you back in.
The sleep in her room is active all the way tho so even if she locks me out at 00:00 for the massage, she lets me go back in the same day at 01:00 for the BJ. Once you have sex she always lets you in.
If you can figure the exact trigger then I will change the post.

Yes. Yes.
Make sure all girls mood is high and if they are upload your save game and I will take a look.

Reactions: SteelRazer

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
I have question did the money reward from eve in side efect quest , have and efect to the game ? I mean if i choose 200 rather than 100 ? Tks in advance

Dentynhometal

Oct 22, 2017
Then you cheated money at the beginning of the game and did not do chores for mom until you 1st try to steal wallet and get spanked, this is the trigger for private spanking for Max.
So get Max spanked and it may show up in a new convo with mom.
thank you so much

yes I use cheat engine to get money
I'll start another game and I will do many chores for the mother
Can I use cheats and do the chores?
or does the money cheat interfere?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
If you can figure the exact trigger then I will change the post.
The trigger first happens at end of v11. Lisa talks about the idea of having Sex-ed with Ann.
Problem is the old sit down face. It's also at the end of v11 and not actually in v12.
Once you have all the sitdowns complete and have progressed as far as you can go in arachophobia, cunning plan and Alice cam show, the option to continue Lisa sex-ed happens naturally. Lisa asks you to talk to Ann and you can do this at 22:00 in her room. Non of this requires any part of the Clinic becasue that is only part of "Side effects" This opportunity ends right after you see Eve naked. Maby this is what you missed. getting Eve to undress and ending opportunity. The part where Alice joins was no doubt ment for later content not yet released.

So it's hard to point out the exact trigger. Complete v11 and you are good to go. (Including ofc the sitdown face. That was much easier the last time because i did it following an order. I wrote a post about it)

Reactions: azamzamzam.2012

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
for catching Alice smoke weed at 13 we need Eric still at home?
She does not smoke weed.. She smokes "Lycky Strike" You should know.. You bought her many packs from the store :p
But after Eric is gone she stops smoking at the pool 13:00. So no more spank or asking for money.

I have question did the money reward from eve in side efect quest , have and efect to the game ? I mean if i choose 200 rather than 100 ? Tks in advance
Just pick 200. I think if you pick 100 all that happens is you get 100 less.. Picking higher she refuses.
It has no other effect on anything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
She does not smoke weed.. She smokes "Lycky Strike" You should know.. You bought her many packs from the store :p
But after Eric is gone she stops smoking at the pool 13:00. So no more spank or asking for money.
After you give Kate weed Alice will smoke weed and you get to spank her naked in the lounge, a real spanking for it.
Eric must still be around for this to happen.

thank you so much

yes I use cheat engine to get money
I'll start another game and I will do many chores for the mother
Can I use cheats and do the chores?
or does the money cheat interfere?
As long as you do as many chores as you can for mom you can cheat all the money you want.

Since it happens late in the game it don't matter at all for the amount but most players choose the most they can get.

Reactions: mlkjhgfdsq

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys , i have a problem everytime ann return from the bdsm job i cannot enter , i did it once after talking with kira and buying the anesthesic but now i can't do it anymore

Zaiross

Sep 19, 2017
any news abount next version ?
Sadly 0.13 is the last one.

Big Brother's development is now officially over. We've finished 0.13 and now we are moving to our next project.

Recently Patreon has decided to crack down on certain, let's call it sexual preferences, so now Big Brother is banned from Patreon, but 0.13 will be the last version of Big Brother and we won't be working on it any time soon. Maybe we will find an alternative way to fund it in the future, but until then, the work on Big Brother is suspended.

That's what Dark Silver said in his page on Patreon.

mlkjhgfdsq

Feb 6, 2018
After you give Kate weed Alice will smoke weed and you get to spank her naked in the lounge, a real spanking for it.
Eric must still be around for this to happen.
ok thanks. thats what i'm thinking. cause i give many weed to kate but alice never smoke at 13. of course i kick Eric fast :D

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Im stuck at Mentor opportuniy, after the first lesson (HJ) i dont get the option "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." and then "You have to give me a hand" to trigger the next lesson. plz help me, ive been trying for hours.

I started to play without the guide, would that affect it? Not doing things as in the order stated in the guides.

I dont know if im progressing or what to do to advance the story with each girl.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Im stuck at Mentor opportuniy, after the first lesson (HJ) i dont get the option "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." and then "You have to give me a hand" to trigger the next lesson. plz help me, ive been trying for hours.

I started to play without the guide, would that affect it? Not doing things as in the order stated in the guides.

I dont know if im progressing or what to do to advance the story with each girl.
Get Lisa spanked and it should allow it.
If it don't then upload your save game and I will take a look at it to see if you got the homework bug.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote