Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sandy31

Apr 29, 2017
I have an invisible chat option with mom it happened after the second sudden boner during breakfast. how to fix that?

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
You missed what aunt Kira said to do, peep at mom and Kira at Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am then talk to Kira in the morning at the pool.
Buy that spider bait and everyday that Kate is not there put one in her bed and keep doing it.
New convo with Lisa for romance should come up soon.

Get and keep up all mood as high as they will go.
Will do thank you kindly :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can you pm me some games like big brother please
No but I will put my list here for all to see.

1. Big Brother.
2. Dating my Daughter.
3. Man of the House.
4. Dreaming of Dana.
5. General Practitioner, could go higher with more content.
6. Summertime Saga.
7. Parental Love, may move up with more content.
8. View of the Family.
9. My Sweet Neighbors, may move up with more content.
10. Babysitter, may move up with more content.

And my general list.
General Practitioner, Parental Love, View of the Family, My Sweet Neighbors, Babysitter, Family Matters, My Girlfriend's Amnesia (little buggy but still playable), Sophie, Rebuilding my Family,My Sister My Roomate, My cute cousin and for a change of pace House Party.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how to punish Alice?
long time ago, I Spent the time to get rid of Eric ,now I just get Lisa sleep naked next week,I don't know what can I do with Alice,I just give black lingerie and Black Body for her now
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There's no talk option when she's alone in the pool. If it helps, here's my save:
Just keep working of other quest because it can take some time before the triggers go off.
Make sure you keep all girls mood as high as it will go.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
These are images you get when Alice is caught smoking by Max. 1)Need high authority and mood. 2)should have option to punish Alice (threaten to tell mom). 3) it ends when Alice stops smoking by the pool.

Hope that helped.
This can only happen when Eric is still there and you are given weed to Kate, when Alice is smoking at 13:00 you go to her and you can spank her in the lounge.

Reactions: dipp007

sandy31

Apr 29, 2017
is there some rar file that has all the scenes in the game? I mean a picture gallery with every possible paths and all the scenes?

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
These are images you get when Alice is caught smoking by Max. 1)Need high authority and mood. 2)should have option to punish Alice (threaten to tell mom). 3) it ends when Alice stops smoking by the pool.

Hope that helped.
thnx. looks like I missed it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there some rar file that has all the scenes in the game? I mean a picture gallery with every possible paths and all the scenes?
Its called CG and its in the post with the download game area.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There's no talk option when she's alone in the pool. If it helps, here's my save:
This game is done but for 1 thing, do Lisa's dishes and help her with homework without error and you will get a new convo with her.

hkkane

Apr 2, 2017
I'm playing mentor quest and stuck on progress ,I saw BigBrother walkthrough v. 2.0,but I don't have it ("I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me...") while I do her homework at 2300

"What to do - when you do her homework, choose "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." and then "You have to give me a hand". She will give Max HJ. Do this 3 times and then go to sleep - BJ by Kira, Lisa don’t want this yet."

Reactions: cybermaxdk

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm playing mentor quest and stuck on progress ,I saw BigBrother walkthrough v. 2.0,but I don't have it ("I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me...") while I do her homework at 2300

"What to do - when you do her homework, choose "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." and then "You have to give me a hand". She will give Max HJ. Do this 3 times and then go to sleep - BJ by Kira, Lisa don’t want this yet."
Does Lisa give you a HJ?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote