a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I downloaded it from a Russian site - they write that this is a fix with the number Big Brother [v0.13.0.008] [Dark Silver].
If anyone has a desire, check it out and update the game in 1 post.
The fix was made by modder Smirny, who had not yet started making his own mod.

Mega

so i just share it fix here.
There was nothing to fix, there was or is a way to lock yourself of a lot of content but that was fix with the cheat mod I have posted on the 2nd post of the walkthrough thread.

Is there a change log for what was done?

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Very good
It's a shame that it was abandoned; they could have continued with a new sequel.
They did its called glamor or something like that but its abandoned also.

Dev has 3 games and all have been abandoned.

petarqwer

Jul 1, 2021
I need help! I got to this point in NEW JOB oportunity and dont know how to advance...

Aunt kira has explained her decision about another studio project for mom. It should even help me out. basically, aunt wants to put mom in situations where she would get excited, but doesnt get to have a sexual release.Which will result in a bunch of sexual frustration which should help me outgreatly!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I need help! I got to this point in NEW JOB oportunity and dont know how to advance...

Aunt kira has explained her decision about another studio project for mom. It should even help me out. basically, aunt wants to put mom in situations where she would get excited, but doesnt get to have a sexual release.Which will result in a bunch of sexual frustration which should help me outgreatly!
All help questions goes here: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/

abd000

Sep 2, 2020
I need help! I got to this point

Max talks to Lisa about Alice's punishment (morning 10.00) - the
phrase "Hello, Lisa... have a conversation."
how to make this happen?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Post above has 65 messages at this time all saying the same thing, sounds like spam to me.
Spamer got removed.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes