bigmajo

Apr 3, 2017
I can give you my save, if you want. I only use this opportunity guide and money cheat. Don't friend with Erik and never give him your sisters ( lessons or what ever) at early game. Wallet opp gave you chance against Erik. Trade his Driver's license for sisters and aunt. and then i don't remember correctly Sacrifice opp or maybe Cunning plan opp gave you SP pills. Talk to your older sister give her SP pills. After these things happens to Erik, he can't get hard anymore. Make your decision like alpha if you choose war, that's all.
I like to take your savegames

Reactions: claws9

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
Special report (0.4)
You'll have two new ways to get rid of Eric. You won't have to do that, but you'll be able to if you're sick and tired of him. One of those will only be available if you'll make a right choice in the new Eric's event from 0.4.
I am sure that one right choice is giving up Alice. So Max is cuckold once more before getting rid of Eric.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I remember DS saying some time ago that Alex won't be a rival because Eric is already garnering enough attention and negativity to last a lifetime (these are my words, but that's the gist of it.) As for his personality, I'm not expecting anything good, but not like I care, I chose the boyfriend route rather than Olivia's.
Let's hope so. I also chose the boyfriend route. But did make Lisa go down the path until she takes of her panties. But Olivia was never introduced to Max. So Heres to hoping Alex is only featured in the Olivia and Lisa+Alex route.

mumby

May 2, 2017
Gents, can somebody explain me how to increase start money or what exactly dll-file i must edit?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Gents, can somebody explain me how to increase start money or what exactly dll-file i must edit?
Read first post, apply and in your room open laptop and use cheat menu. Select Max.

Reactions: mumby

mumby

May 2, 2017
Read first post, apply and in your room open laptop and use cheat menu. Select Max.
Many thanks, L5K, just one question - will this save be compatible with later versions of the game?
P.S. Aw, doesnt work, i have official version, which is why, probably...

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Many thanks, L5K, just one question - will this save be compatible with later versions of the game?
P.S. Aw, doesnt work, i have official version, which is why, probably...
It should work...

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
Can your version of the game download official updates from DarkSilver? Patron's version was updated. Some bugs was fixed and balance was changed.

abusherko

Apr 28, 2017
hey guys anyone can give us a save file with this conditions please :
17/17 opportunities
lisa as gf
wallet event achieved so eric can't touch alice or kira
private punishment
thanks a lot :happyblush:happyblush

Last edited:

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
From his patreon.

Couple of days ago I had a poll about balance in the game. Over half $40+ patrons have voted for decreasing by 30% the amount of money Alice, Lisa and mom are asking. I've done that and the update is already on the server.

As usual, I've fixed a lot of bugs after releasing the game for an early access. Most of them are small typos, but some of them were pretty bad. For example, chances of a successful massage for Alice was way too low. Currently this mistake is fixed and all chances are increased.

I also fixed some bug related to Eric. I won't go into details because I don't want to spoil anything, but you were able to do something even if you didn't have the required item in the inventory.

I'm not going to to a new client from $5+ patrons, you can just download $40 version and the game will automatically update itself to the current version. After that you will be able to play the stable version of the game even in offline.

PS: This version doesn't have DRM protection. So, please, do not share game's link.

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
Ofc not lol.

Patreon version was released for 5+$ backers. Any source on "bugs" being fixed?
I thought you know that DarkSilver decided to refuse by DRM for client which auto updated itself when DarkSilver releases new updates. That's why DarkSilver no longer needs to reload his game with little updates like bugfix and balance on the patreon.

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
I waited an entire month with high expectations, and I'm totally disappointed. I won't do the same mistake, fuck this game, double fuck the creator. I'll give a look at the decrypted images for 0.5 if I remember to, just for fun.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I thought you know that DarkSilver decided to refuse by DRM for client which auto updated itself when DarkSilver releases new updates. That's why DarkSilver no longer needs to reload his game with little updates like bugfix and balance on the patreon.
*sigh*
Of course I know that but there's no way to implement a mechanism that let's us access his server and download everything every time there is a need to do that. And he says that he will fix bugs and typos, but if we don't have them then there isn't a need to actually get said updates.

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
Ok, this last update includes bugfix, so will you rebuild game to insert that new update? If I understood correctly, you just need to ask a guy who gave you patreon's game to give you this one again so game had with last updates and after that you could crack it.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
*sigh*
Of course I know that but there's no way to implement a mechanism that let's us access his server and download everything every time there is a need to do that. And he says that he will fix bugs and typos, but if we don't have them then there isn't a need to actually get said updates.
I suggest downloading it again, using program to compare files old vs new, find changes, apply to our version. Not necessary doing whole crack procedure again...

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
No need for bug fixed update, It is usually some typos corrected and the way points are rewarded . Most supporters were complaining about too much grinding ,so it may include new mechanism to award more points . At this stage most of the users are either halfway through or completed ver0.4.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I suggest downloading it again, using program to compare files old vs new, find changes, apply to our version. Not necessary doing whole crack procedure again...
The crack is already prepared for this.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes