• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
... and sooo many posts that should go to:
Yes some but when we find something that has changed from 1 version to the next it can go here to.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
They take time to trigger.
My trick is that I've been alternating between Olivia and Lisa GF saves with each release so I end up replaying the previous version on the alternate path, and it makes it seem like the content flows better/faster overall. Sadly, since I am on Lisa GF this release, I am out of synch with the .12 Olivia update...

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
guys spoil me one thing cause the value of the update is 70% this spoiler.for gods sake can we finally fuck ann?

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I lost my saves when deleting a previous version and when I downloaded some mods, I messed it up! lol

if someone has a final save from version 0.9 on the route without Eric and MC dating with Lisa I will thank you very much!

thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I lost my saves when deleting a previous version and when I downloaded some mods, I messed it up! lol

if someone has a final save from version 0.9 on the route without Eric and MC dating with Lisa I will thank you very much!

thanks
Wrong thread go here for that type of questions: ;)

Patira

Sep 20, 2017
Anybody else got the problem that he can't watch tv with the mom anymore in the new version?
I mean I can, but then I get stuck because I can't click a reply-option anymore

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah I'm pretty much dropping this. It's pretty much like a Japanese Adult Video where its 90% foreplay with little fucking. I know mom suppose to be end goal thats cool and all but his Aunt should have a repeatable scene in fucking and he knows it. I don't care about anal at all. I'll just download the cg from now thanks who ever rips it.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes