Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
the poll here was spot on with the Patreon one....
now we wait and see how DS interprets these results.
I think the whole poll was very moot as every question is an equivalent to asking "Do you want more content?".
The only exception to this is the question on whether to include new characters vs more content with existing characters.
It should have been structured rather differently, asking patrons which character would they prioritize.

Reactions: Asphyx

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks to @Mustang05 for the results so let's compare patreon vs here. Poll results:

1. Does the game need more characters (like kate's mom)?
  • Patreon: Yes (127) 48%. No (142) 52%.
  • F95zone: Yes (977) 37%. No (1658) 63%.
2. Do you like the direction of the Blogger opportunity?
  • Patreon: Yes (212) 99%. No (11) 1%.
  • F95zone: Yes (1453) 81%. No (336) 19%.
3. Do you want more Alice and Kate relationships?
  • Patreon: Yes (147) 73%. No (52) 27%.
  • F95zone: Yes (1196) 65%. No (637) 35%.
4. Do you want more Olivia Events?
  • Patreon: Yes (181) 83%. No (37) 17%.
  • F95zone: Yes (1385) 71%. No (562) 29%.
5. Should max leave the house for some events?
  • Patreon: Yes (239) 84%. No (43) 16%.
  • F95zone: Yes (1760) 76%. No (543) 24%.

And there you have it, if I made an error somewhere sorry... otter isn't all that good with maths :oops::oops::oops:
Maybe you should send him our votes so that he can see more definitive numbers + all potential donors hes missing :)

Reactions: Born2game

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I never understood the want for more Olivia Events. This is a incest game, I rather the focus stay on the family.
well that depends....would like more with her in terms of threesomes with lisa...other than that I couldnt care less if she stays ingame.

Reactions: jande21

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I never understood the want for more Olivia Events. This is a incest game, I rather the focus stay on the family.
Well, that's the beauty about opinions, isn't it, everyone can have one. I like Olivia and am looking forward to seeing more of her, and apparently more than 80% agree with me.

Reactions: jande21

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If you want to see a very cool scene then once you get both Max and Lisa sleeping nude put a spider in Alice's bed.

Yes I know a lot of you have seen this but its for those who have not seen it.

ADD: Best pic in the game. :happyblush:heartcoveredeyes::cool:

Last edited:

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
If you want to see a very cool scene then once you get both Max and Lisa sleeping nude put a spider in Alice's bed.

This made me smile so much when I saw it! ^^

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
.7.003 on Aug 6 and it was AWESOME. And a bunch of devs slip. DarkCookie did a half release for June and slipped
into August for .13. And he has the 2nd most patrons on Patreon.
Well 7.003 actually dropped in July for the $40 folks...he posted a minor bug fix recently. That Aug release you are talking about was only the delayed release for the $5 folks. And if his next release is in Sept as he claims then it could be two months (Month and a half maybe) between releases for him.

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
I've got a problem with this one. Just downloaded it from the Mega link in the OP (base+crack), but when I open "BigBrother.exe", everything just goes extremely slow motion, by that I mean the cursor on screen becomes slow as hell, everything is unresponsive no matter where I try to click or press on the keyboard.
The game itself doesn't even launch. I essentially have to wait like 2 minutes before ctrl+alt+del does the job at slightly accelerating things up and let me up Task Manager to forcefully shut down the bigbrother.exe process to get back to normal.
Anyone else has this issue? Kind of don't want to go through 377 pages to find that out.
Same happens on my computer. Just let it sit until it finishes loading

Reactions: BioSims

Hlextor

May 6, 2017

Yes agree! I love this image. Lisa full of sperm showing Max "fuck you!" Best image ever. x'D:heartcoveredeyes:

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
Well 7.003 actually dropped in July for the $40 folks...he posted a minor bug fix recently. That Aug release you are talking about was only the delayed release for the $5 folks. And if his next release is in Sept as he claims then it could be two months (Month and a half maybe) between releases for him.
You are wrong wrong wrong. 7.003 was released on the 2nd of Aug and the 7th for the $5 patreons and the next release should be the 2nd of Sep. so a month between release.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How much fun would it be to have Lisa come in when Max and mom is watching TV and say "Max could you help me with a problem with my homework" and once Max gets to the bedroom Lisa jumps on him with a big fat wet kiss and whisper thank you in his ear. (All this does not take away from time so you can send Max back to watch TV with mom again. :heartcoveredeyes:

Little things like this could make BB the best game ever.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Well given that character reactions never seem to change despite the relationship changing e.g. Lisa still getting mad at you when you go in the bedroom when shes changing, even if your her boyfriend now. Doesn't seem like little things are a priority for DS.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Well given that character reactions never seem to change despite the relationship changing e.g. Lisa still getting mad at you when you go in the bedroom when shes changing, even if your her boyfriend now. Doesn't seem like little things are a priority for DS.
DS will change all of this scenes step by step. I'm
sure, they're on his to do list.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
DS will change all of this scenes step by step. I'm
sure, they're on his to do list.
I hope so, but honestly he's not great at it, and hasn't shown a lot of signs of things changing in that regard so far. To be fair, a lot of these games have the same issues. Honestly, any repeatable scene should have at least two variations, and text that differentiates the first time from later times as well. As far as the peeking and room stuff goes, he wouldn't even need to change much, just have them say, "Look, I'm busy get out. You're a distraction, and I gotta go. If you stay we'll start fooling around." or whatever. It doesn't take a whole lot of time, or effort to add a bit of text based on a relationship flag. You wouldn't even need new images.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
7.003 dropped on the 2nd for the 40$ folks and the 7th for the 5$ folks. You know not of what you speak.

RELEASE PLAN
7th August:

2nd September: 0.8 will be available for $40 patrons
7th September: 0.8 will be available for $5+ patrons
etc.

Like fucking clockwork.

Reactions: Born2game
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes