tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
Agree.

The story is also pretty, but its unfolding is all too slow (I know that's what it wants), but at least it should try to give more variety to the scenes that they are repeated, also putting some little games.

Reactions: kingtham

Cor3

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone else find the sex scenes disappointingly short? Lots of lead up, but once you're actually in the act there's maybe a handful of sentences and then it's over. If I wanted sex that lasted less than a minute I'd have stuck to real life. I don't necessarily need more renders, but more description during the sex would be nice. Something describing what's going on, and how it feels, and maybe some more banter. Instead the scenes I've come across can all be clicked through almost as fast as the meals.
This!

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
Pity that the new job opportunity is not very long, I would have liked that he had devoted all his time and his energies to continuing to develop this branch of history.
i Hope that in the next updates there is also the possibility when you have to produce a film... to be able to decide the genre, the actors and the narration.

erikmark88

Jul 8, 2017
Have the problem when olivia and lisa are at the pool and I there is the white screen the individual rooms one can click and one can also click on because of the button where reads me alone. But what can I do that I can also see pool where olivia and lisa are? Please can help me one or more please

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
Have the problem when olivia and lisa are at the pool and I there is the white screen the individual rooms one can click and one can also click on because of the button where reads me alone. But what can I do that I can also see pool where olivia and lisa are? Please can help me one or more please
During the day?
When Lisa and Olivia take the sun?

Reactions: erikmark88

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah, a little bit. To be honest what I miss the most is a little romantic stuff, at least with your potential girlfriend. I mean for now it's ok as it is, but if the Lisa arc progresses I think it should be a little more about giving and receiving, at the moment it's basically just Max nutting everywhere he wants XD
The "I wanna stay a virgin" thing with Lisa is interesting, but I don't really understand why all the scenes are just mindless fucking. A little bit of seducing or actually GIVING and receiving wouldn't hurt. You have this one scene where Kira teaches you about pleasuring Lisa, but that's it.
I can't discuss what happens in the Lisa GF route since I haven't played that one track yet but I do agree with you and would LOVE to see at least one sexual encounter that wasn't totally started by Max approaching them and featured one of the characters initiating a sexual act from Max. At least this version (for the first time I might add) gives the sense that Alice actually quite likes having Sex with Max despite the fact that Max still seemingly has to bring up having it. With all the predatory practice Max has had to perform to get anything at all it would be nice if from this version forward the tone of the interactions became more consensual and more voluntary as opposed to Max asking for a tumble.

Has the dev said anything about adding gay scenes with Eric/max?
The player could ask how does mom feel about same sex romances and due to hilarious misunderstandings then force Max to take sex ed lessons with Eric.
You just came up with the perfect ending for the eric track IMO...
The entire family gets sick of his shit, they all wear strapons and rape the living shit out of him ending with Max giving him a Prison Pie! LOL (You think I hate Eric enough here?)

Bard

May 1, 2017
Pity that the new job opportunity is not very long, I would have liked that he had devoted all his time and his energies to continuing to develop this branch of history.
i Hope that in the next updates there is also the possibility when you have to produce a film... to be able to decide the genre, the actors and the narration.
i would like for example 4-5 different shooting each week once for example. Make this more repeatable as steady income with different story and who will be as actors - make Lisa AND Alice scene (not just one of them) with Max+Kira+Ann maybe add Olivia even if I go "lisa GF path" + add more things for girls to online shop as a gift a repeat it once a week for example. Like buy BDSM set for Kira and she will want "test it" like during her photoshooting, or new dildo, anal plugs, sex machines etcs. for other girls - and this will lead to another sex scene after you buy them this gift once a week for example. Like now in my game online shop has nothing to offer and I have 20K+ $.... why?

Reactions: CamelRed

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
The worst thing about this game, is it's shit tier sex scene and camera placements, no vagina, no pussy, nothing, only see Max's dick.

Reactions: cypr

erikmark88

Jul 8, 2017
I have done is still and in the upper right corner in the corner stands viewers 401 can it also have to do with it?

Bard

May 1, 2017
Has the dev said anything about adding gay scenes with Eric/max?
The player could ask how does mom feel about same sex romances and due to hilarious misunderstandings then force Max to take sex ed lessons with Eric.
well if he is from and doing this game from Russia and I think like 25-30% of people here is not at legal age he can be charged by criminal charges for "propagation of homosexuality to minors" :) I dont need gay scenes and because i see homosexuality in each of my favorite TV-shows (yesterday i spend 10 minutes watching gay sex during "American Gods") i am thankful that at least here i dont need to watch it.
And please - i have nothing against gays/lesbiens. I am just tired now its just showing everywhere.

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
i would like for example 4-5 different shooting each week once for example. Make this more repeatable as steady income with different story and who will be as actors - make Lisa AND Alice scene (not just one of them) with Max+Kira+Ann maybe add Olivia even if I go "lisa GF path" + add more things for girls to online shop as a gift a repeat it once a week for example. Like buy BDSM set for Kira and she will want "test it" like during her photoshooting, or new dildo, anal plugs, sex machines etcs. for other girls - and this will lead to another sex scene after you buy them this gift once a week for example. Like now in my game online shop has nothing to offer and I have 20K+ $.... why?
Yes, I agree with you.
It would make the game more varied and would give less sense of boredom.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
At least this version (for the first time I might add) gives the sense that Alice actually quite likes having Sex with Max despite the fact that Max still seemingly has to bring up having it.
Yeah, pretty much this. I mean sure, it's you who decide what happens, but it doesn't mean that the girls can't have a little bit of decision on their own. At least Alice hinted a little bit at watching Max and Lisa go I think since she knows about them going to town. Or maybe Lisa initiating some action at night, Kira already said that she's more than willing do drop her panties at the moment's notice, so why not?

Reactions: CamelRed

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah, pretty much this. I mean sure, it's you who decide what happens, but it doesn't mean that the girls can't have a little bit of decision on their own. At least Alice hinted a little bit at watching Max and Lisa go I think since she knows about them going to town. Or maybe Lisa initiating some action at night, Kira already said that she's more than willing do drop her panties at the moment's notice, so why not?
Well I'm not on the Lisa GF path....So I can't comment on what happens in it.
But I can't see why in the Olivia GF path where Lisa seems to like the taste of cum when she gets some that there couldn't be a random event where you wake up to find Lisa blowing you to get another taste....
Or a Random event like Alice asking Max for a tumble in the Lounge or after killing a Spider in her room.

I understand the repeatable events require Max to initiate them and that's all well and good. But it would be Sooooo nice if every now and then someone came by to use Max in the same way he comes by to use them.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
- Looking for the new actress: Max tells Kira about Alicia (webcam, sex, money). Kira joins and talks about doing it in front of a camera (film).
What happen when you chose Lisa I wonder. I've tried that in one of the save(told Kira I want Lisa for the movie,She actually like this idea more the the Alice idea,I think).Let's see what would happen.
What about the poll/calendar for the next update?and the teaser pictures,or it's too early for that?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes