• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Patan

May 28, 2017
Like you se i have "save0" but the "save10" doesen't show's up. View attachment 5896
i am going step by step so follow it

1- Create a folder named "save"
2- Put the save file i uploaded in that folder
3- Copy that folder and replace it with "save" folder in game

After that it will show up in game but before doing it copy your saves somewhere else incase in doenst work.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
i am going step by step so follow it

1- Create a folder named "save"
2- Put the save file i uploaded in that folder
3- Copy that folder and replace it with "save" folder in game

After that it will show up in game but before doing it copy your saves somewhere else incase in doenst work.

I just created a save folder moved ur file into and renamed it save0 and it worked

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The sex scene with Alice was nice, but there was almost no dialogue. Only a couple of sentences during and at the end. That was very underwhelming, but now she has gotten a taste, she might come back for more. Lisa on the other hand seems to not want to do anything with Max. Just why did she agree to be his gf? I think she just want to learn about sex, at least that's how it looks like now. I might read it wrong, but I got the feeling that Ann liked to do stuff with Max despite what she says. The scenes with Ann I found was very nice and a good build up to the next level.

And like what has been said before, their behavior does not match with the events. Whitch are very jarring, and makes the scenes very incoherent. But overall I liked this update, and found it to be the best one so far. I might be biased since I hate Eric. xD

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
What does Max is in control of in this game btw?
First, he got no job/money/influence.
Second, he is neutrulized by Eric.
So he becomes a little piece of shit and trick his sisters to be punished for gaining some influence over them. So mom is in control (unconsciously)
Third, everyway to get the upperhand over Eric passed by Kira, so in fact she is trully in control.
Forth, if Kira is no use, it's kate who dictate the game...sex with Alice, the mother's possible route for Eric...

I can find many more things but you see my point, by himself what does he done? Peeping, tricking to abuse and not even became the real boyfriend of Liza coz once again it's Kira who run the show...

So it was fine to hate Eric but damn it it is hard, at least for me, to apreciate the MC. I might forget few things but in general Max is kind of little piece of shit; funny to play but damn hard to feel concerned by.

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
im so lost, wich events trigger lisa to show boobs in homework and eric having sex with alice?

and why i have the sacrifice opportunity in my game if eric never had sex with aunt?
In order for Lisa to show boobs during homework you have to have bought her the robe AND progress the Mentor opportunity to the point where she realizes your power over her by doing her homework. (Must have authority of "Listens to you" or higher).

Though I have never taken this route, in order for Eric to have sex with Alice you must choose to give up Alice to have him leave Kira alone. This choice is made after you have completed the 2nd photo shoot with Kira AND you catch Eric in the lounge at 3am when Kira is there. This starts the "Sacrifice" opportunity you mentioned.

There is a way to have the "Sacrifice" opportunity completed without ever completing the 2nd photo shoot with Kira and/or seeing Eric fuck Kira at 3am in the lounge. I did this by accident by never even buying the camera and completing "Wallet" opportunity (one of the choices in the "Wallet" opportunity is to demand that Eric leave everyone but your mother alone). In this instance, DS was being nice by giving you a completed "Sacrifice" opportunity because now the conditions to even start that opportunity will never happen.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
What does Max is in control of in this game btw?
First, he got no job/money/influence.
- True he dont have a "Job" but he can make money with his website and probably DS will add real work for the Max on a future update.

Second, he is neutrulized by Eric.
- at the beginning "yes" but depends on the route you choose, I got rid of Eric at the first opportunity after the Wallet incident but Probably this not the last time we are gonna see Eric, probably in future he will show up again.

So he becomes a little piece of shit and trick his sisters to be punished for gaining some influence over them. So mom is in control (unconsciously)
- True Max is trying to be the new "Alpha" on the house but WE KNOW that the one pulling the strings is Aunt Kira and she have crontol almost everyone... but probably this is for the best because this force Max to learn how to gain control over someone and this the part where Kate's Mom will have her chance to appear on the story and teach Max. (She have BSDM Business)

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
No amount of glue can make all those scattered snippets into a coherent story - and trying to fill gaps that are not even there or deliberately created by 'fixing' stuff so patreons wont leave doesnt make it any better. You people try to argue for something that lost it tracks long ago

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
but damn it it is hard, at least for me, to apreciate the MC. I might forget few things but in general Max is kind of little piece of shit; funny to play but damn hard to feel concerned by.
Bullseye! That's exactly what Max is whether it was on purpose or not. Max is indeed a little piece of shit who had no social skills and relying solely on his gigantic penis. Look at the Lisa boyfriend route and how whenever Kira said something, he'd have to comment and couldn't shut up. Same with the Alice scene, Max just couldn't shut up and understood that he was just a pawn. He just followed what Kate and Kira said, and it just so happened that their goals appeared to be like what Max wanted.

Bard

May 1, 2017
OK so i start new game just for grinding - prepare for a 0.6 (hope i will be next month). No mentoring so Eric dont molest Lisa, i dont speak about blog with Alice so no gifts from Eric to her, also Kira is still only mine. I just grinding money, sunsual massage, sneaking and increasing allowance from Eric /with photos/. Then i will use "mega save" for future. And after this save i will try to quickly war/wallet/hacker or Kates mom (dont know her name) I loose Eric and i can play on my own playground :)
Just a question .... there was a picture of Max "sleeping" naked with Lisa ... what route is it? In previous game i choose Lisa as GF path (forget Alex) a could "only" anal with her but not sleeping. Is it Olivia path or "secret GF" path - when she fight for Alex (or whats the other guy name).

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Just a question .... there was a picture of Max "sleeping" naked with Lisa ... what route is it? In previous game i choose Lisa as GF path (forget Alex) a could "only" anal with her but not sleeping. Is it Olivia path or "secret GF" path - when she fight for Alex (or whats the other guy name).
This should be asked in the walkthrough but it's the classmate path. You sleep together while olivia and her bf sleep on another bed.

Reactions: Bard
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes