Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
version 0.16.001 MOD by Smirniy on mamba-games:

- Added 48 new events.
- In the new version the branch with Anna is extended.
- Reworked some previously created scenes.
do you have any other links because here it will take forever to download thanks

Reactions: injikrou

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
If anyone is interested, I'm translating the mod file and can post it here. there's a LOT of Cyrillic that just needed to be fixed.
should be done in about a week or so.,
can you just post a link to the mod torrent or google or mega its ok if is in russian thanks

piales

Jun 17, 2017
does anyone released the full game with all the mods and events included?
if not please re upload this mod on MEGA.

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
does anyone released the full game with all the mods and events included?
if not please re upload this mod on MEGA.
This mod is in Russian and therefore you will not find it in this forum.
If someone would translate this mod into English, I would upload it myself on MEGA.

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
but they say (Language: English / Russian)

Yes, because you can play in English, but Smirniy creates this mod only and exclusively in Russian and from what I know, he has no intention to translate it.
So, summarizing up: you will have a nice game in English and options for this mod in Russian...

piales

Jun 17, 2017
Yes, because you can play in English, but Smirniy creates this mod only and exclusively in Russian and from what I know, he has no intention to translate it.
So, summarizing up: you will have a nice game in English and options for this mod in Russian...
that's lame if it's just options it should've been easy.
anyway thanks for help

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This mod is in Russian and therefore you will not find it in this forum.
If someone would translate this mod into English, I would upload it myself on MEGA.
If you do that, go ahead and create a thread for that mod, since apparently nobody else has.

That way all the relevant posting about the mod, can be done in the mod's thread.

Muntakim360

Jan 30, 2018
is this really an abandonned game?im sorry if i understood wrong i just started playing this game but someone a few pages back talked about big brother being abandonned

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
If you do that, go ahead and create a thread for that mod, since apparently nobody else has.

That way all the relevant posting about the mod, can be done in the mod's thread.
Thanks for the suggestions but not my mod. So I'm not going to do anything like that, not my business. I prefer more original than mods :)

is this really an abandonned game?im sorry if i understood wrong i just started playing this game but someone a few pages back talked about big brother being abandonned
Unfortunately

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes