mrlucifer

Dec 8, 2018
i changed an file in managed uder bigbrother data folder,and after that when i statr game it stucks on stast animation.file name was assembly c sharp?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i changed an file in managed uder bigbrother data folder,and after that when i statr game it stucks on stast animation.file name was assembly c sharp?
can you share assembly c sharp file from your setup?
Why do you need to change that file? The game isn't copy protected anymore, and you don't need to change anything to use mods.

Jys

Jul 29, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm not able to download the Basic mod. Any alternative download link, please?

Thanks!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You need to use it in one of the outside areas at a particular time (it's either morning or evening, I can't remember which, just make sure there's noone else outside).
Morning. It doesn't matter if anyone is outside. You can only catch the spider every few days (I forget exactly how often) until you buy the upgrade. More info in the walkthrough thread.

Aug 16, 2017
idk this game seems pretty shit to me i played it and it has pretty bad engrish, weird story that makes little sense about your father giving your family a house, your mother meeting a man and immediately falling for him, selling webcam footage from your house for some reason, and the entire story is just very flimsy. Honestly not that much content either, just a few girls with some chores and some NTR scenes as well. not surprised it was abandoned because its basically the same as every other game like this, it's maybe one of the "originals" of the genre so it's unfair to call it cliche but it is nothing special now with lots of similar games offering more expansive worlds and better writing.

Reactions: luxooord
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes