• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
How come when i play its not the full version? And there's no crack in the file?
because of Patreon's crack down on full incest, they closed Dark Silver's page until he made changes but he decided on a new game forcing him to abandon BB cause the game was too large for him to change/rewrite

Aug 9, 2017
because of Patreon's crack down on full incest, they closed Dark Silver's page until he made changes but he decided on a new game forcing him to abandon BB cause the game was too large for him to change/rewrite
He wasn't forced he chose to give up big brother for his new game, DS could have kept going be didn't. Don't get me wrong Patreon are really cracking down on games but a lot of devs have kept going despite the new policys

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
He wasn't forced he chose to give up big brother for his new game, DS could have kept going be didn't. Don't get me wrong Patreon are really cracking down on games but a lot of devs have kept going despite the new policys
it would have took him a lot longer to rewrite BB

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Didn't have to rewrite it just release it elsewhere and get funding away from patreon for the game others work it that way and it works
No, it really doesn't. Not to replace tens of thousands of dollars in pledges a month.

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
No, it really doesn't. Not to replace tens of thousands of dollars in pledges a month.
Sunsetrider7 got a cease and desist YEARS ago from DC and Patreon had them remove the game... you may notice Sunsetrider7 still have a Patreon, and the Something Unlimited STILL gets released on piracy sites, regularly. They made up a bullshit game that NEVER gets worked on, meanwhile the project that was banned mysteriously keeps getting made. Its almost as if their patrons are giving them free money to do nothing, unless that is they were smart enough to realize they were still paying for the game they ACTUALLY want, but are TECHNICALLY paying for a game that never gets made. What that means is, that there are ways around the Patreon ban, DS just didnt wanna work on this game anymore.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Complete walkthrough ??
The closest you can get is in the Walkthrough and Playthrough questions thread.

Look up to where you see the links for "Forums, Main, Games, Popular Games, Big Brother".
Click on the link there that says "Big Brother". That takes you to the Big Brother parent directory, and you'll find the relevant thread there.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Sunsetrider7 got a cease and desist YEARS ago from DC and Patreon had them remove the game... you may notice Sunsetrider7 still have a Patreon, and the Something Unlimited STILL gets released on piracy sites, regularly. They made up a bullshit game that NEVER gets worked on, meanwhile the project that was banned mysteriously keeps getting made. Its almost as if their patrons are giving them free money to do nothing, unless that is they were smart enough to realize they were still paying for the game they ACTUALLY want, but are TECHNICALLY paying for a game that never gets made. What that means is, that there are ways around the Patreon ban, DS just didnt wanna work on this game anymore.
I hear you man, I think they just got tired of BB and why even try to crack down on this pirat thing... How much time and money have they spend on trying to keep people from getting BB?
How many devs are not here on f95 promoting the games, if its a good game people will donate. I'm donating like 30$ a months to my favourites, and Sunsetrider7 is one of them because he did not back down to Patreons bullshit.

yahoozone

May 21, 2018
So, I'm stuck in the part where Lisa and Olivia are at the pool and Lisa says ''Can't you see we are busy here'', and then I have to leave. How can I make the next step and talk to Olivia to continue her path?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So, I'm stuck in the part where Lisa and Olivia are at the pool and Lisa says ''Can't you see we are busy here'', and then I have to leave. How can I make the next step and talk to Olivia to continue her path?
You can't.
That's been unfinished long before going On Hold/Abandoned.

Any further questions, where to ask

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Umm, I think you are slightly wrong with your facts. It is true that SSR7 got hit with a DMCA over the title of the game. I can't remember what it was now, but instead of Unlimited, it was an actual DC title. SSR7 & Smokeshank ponied up for a lawyer and they just had to change the title as the art was all new and not assets from DC. I was a patron until late last year and there is constant talk of SU on their Patreon - updates, news of new releases, pictures of upcoming events, etc. I personally am not sure if Patreon actually shut down their site or if was just DC lawyers coming after the creators, as I was not a patron then.

Now, BB & DS is a totally different fruit. His problem wasn't copyright infringement, but breaking Patreon's rules. No incest. BB was rightfully concerned with losing his financial stream and maybe he saw how Patreon was cracking down on other developers and he didn't want to risk it.

Now
with all that said, I do agree. I don't think DS was interested in this project anymore. Whether his lack of drive came from the fact his game was being cracked and pirated, or he had to wrap up the Eric angle faster than he had planned because of the backlash, or he lost focus and didn't know how to wrap up the game, or he just lost all ambition on the project. Maybe it's a combination of these and/or other factors. In my opinion it is unfortunate. I don't think the game itself is spectacular, but DS knows what he is doing when it comes to rendering images!

U

User_51567

Now with all that said, I do agree. I don't think DS was interested in this project anymore. Whether his lack of drive came from the fact his game was being cracked and pirated, or he had to wrap up the Eric angle faster than he had planned because of the backlash, or he lost focus and didn't know how to wrap up the game, or he just lost all ambition on the project. Maybe it's a combination of these and/or other factors. In my opinion it is unfortunate. I don't think the game itself is spectacular, but DS knows what he is doing when it comes to rendering images!
Based on the fact that he also abandoned a game(glamour) before BB i am going to get with the lost all ambition part.
And my gut tells me that Glamour 2.0 is also not going to get finished due to losing ambition for the game.

I'm not going to get into the part of if he made a mistake leaving the game or not, said enough of that in the last couple months.
But it's clear that he lost a chunk of money every month since the exit of BB.
Last week i've been working my ass of for new pics/render for the mod that @lazyharry is creating so with a bit of luck i'll have those done in a week or 2 so he can make something amazing with it :)
For me this game is still the game with the most potenial on this website...
Sure there is quite a bit of things wrong in the game but in potential still the best.... That's why i still feel like he made a huge mistake for leaving this game (Shit.....Said it anyway...damn.. :p ).. not only could he made LOT more money of this one but a finished BB could have been the pinnacle of Incest games at this point.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes