Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
If I were you, I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything. Dark Silver seems to be 100% focused on making his new game successful, and he is ignoring pleas from his fans to return to work on BB.

At this point it seems like an all-out war between Dark Silver and his (former) fanbase. Dark Silver insists on continuing his new game, and his fanbase aren't buying into it at all. If I were a betting man, I would say give it another 3-4 months, until Dark Silver's patreon count drops below 1000 and then see him finally give up on Glamour.
However, I don't see him returning to work on Big Brother at that point, seeing as how it is what his fans wants him to do and they will have ruined his new dream project, so he will be pissed. I think he will just close down shop and vanish.

Ofc this is purely speculation on my part.
thanks man lets hope he come back to his senses its great game even im not into incest

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I could see DS revisiting Big Brother, or another incest game similar to it. If nothing else, DS has shown themselves to be willing to try to adapt to what their patrons want. The key word there is "try". I'm not seeing he succeeds. What moved them away from BB was their own lack of interest in incest, Patreon's new rules, and their desire to redo their Glamour game. But what will bring them back to BB or a game similar to it is the money. I'd be surprised if he and his crew weren't already giving thought to it or actively working on it. Glamour is just not going to cut it for him, other than as a labour of love. But what the BB fans want is a labour of lust.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I was also still under the impression they may just release a last version or carry on like DMD, but alas it is what it is. Pity apart from the grind the game was very entertaining.

If the Title "Abandoned" means nothing to you i don't know what will ...

Reactions: Endless
U

User_51567

I could see DS revisiting Big Brother, or another incest game similar to it. If nothing else, DS has shown themselves to be willing to try to adapt to what their patrons want. The key word there is "try". I'm not seeing he succeeds. What moved them away from BB was their own lack of interest in incest, Patreon's new rules, and their desire to redo their Glamour game. But what will bring them back to BB or a game similar to it is the money. I'd be surprised if he and his crew weren't already giving thought to it or actively working on it. Glamour is just not going to cut it for him, other than as a labour of love. But what the BB fans want is a labour of lust.
My guess.
When(Not if...WHEN) Glamour fails because he lost to much of his income(What already took a big hit)he will make a Big Brother 2.0 .... Same as he did with Glamour.
3 projects untill now, 2 Abandoned 1 is fighting..... Good work DS :)

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
My guess.
When(Not if...WHEN) Glamour fails because he lost to much of his income(What already took a big hit)he will make a Big Brother 2.0 .... Same as he did with Glamour.
3 projects untill now, 2 Abandoned 1 is fighting..... Good work DS :)

My preferred outcome is seeing him release on one or two new updates for BB 1.0 to resolve the Lisa stuff and provide some closure, but then to reboot the game or maybe make another similar incest game. But this time learn from the mistakes of the past. Of course, what I call mistakes others might call features. I'd like to see BB get some resolution, and I'd like to see another incest game from BB, as long as it truly is an incest game at it's core.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
My preferred outcome is seeing him release on one or two new updates for BB 1.0 to resolve the Lisa stuff and provide some closure, but then to reboot the game or maybe make another similar incest game. But this time learn from the mistakes of the past.
As long as that means remembering the mistake of "wtf draconian" online DRM and not repeating it.

DiaDi

May 23, 2018
бжечки,сегодня впервые прошла игру,моё сердце чуть не разорвалось ,от переживаний,этот не бритый обезьяна, вымотал все нервы,Ребятки ,подскажите ,есть ли какие то хитрости ,в прохождении игры ,буду рада любым советам...

Aug 9, 2017
Weird that DS has an update coming out tomorrow and there's no hype around it, if it was BB everyone would be going nuts... Times are different unfortunately

Reactions: mrtk9810

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Weird that DS has an update coming out tomorrow and there's no hype around it, if it was BB everyone would be going nuts... Times are different unfortunately
What you expect.Glamour go way too slow.For almost 5 months we get nothing than promises.BB for 5 months we have something like 8-9 hours gameplay.

Aug 9, 2017
What you expect.Glamour go way too slow.For almost 5 months we get nothing than promises.BB for 5 months we have something like 8-9 hours gameplay.
Here I'm not a fan of Glamour I'm against it really I'm a BB fan I was just making a point that I miss the hype around BB

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
бжечки,сегодня впервые прошла игру,моё сердце чуть не разорвалось ,от переживаний,этот не бритый обезьяна, вымотал все нервы,Ребятки ,подскажите ,есть ли какие то хитрости ,в прохождении игры ,буду рада любым советам...
english or translation
Englisch oder Übersetzung

michael79

May 24, 2017
where to copy in the mode?
anyone have please save?
i am starting play new this game, got save from end 0.7, now i am not coming further.
after 3 videos with mom. playing 3 or 4 weeks, but nothing happens new.
thanks

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone here knows any good MOD to continue the story?

I need to continue playing BB even if it is from the perspective of another creator, DS did a good job but since he has been cowed in continuing the game, the correct thing is to look for new ways to continue playing with new tasks and missions. XD

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Try this thread or one of the many mods which make the game easier. And actually all the links are on the 1st page, удачи!

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes